Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacky View Post
    Im still down for a 50%

Aint much but some of my money is back

At this age you don't have a credit card ? Boy....

Go apply for 1 then

Why would chargeback on paypal if i sent you as fnf @Depressed
    Uh yeah cause I may not be old enough, retard. And why would I even send using a credit card, duhh...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Ok so I get banned for something he still agreed on (which is the TOS), and its not a scam so huh...? Still doesn't make sense that I refund him and anyways If I didn't scam then it DOESN'T VIOLATE ANY RULES of MPGH.
    Mistake or not, he still accepted TOS, which says that I DO NOT HAVE TO REFUND HIM, Since when did MPGH became about equality, and again he dont have proof its bits so why do I have to refund him? If he can at least get that I may refund but no, he does not have proof.

So not even like a temp ban, just a straight ban? @Joe @RespectNF

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Depressed View Post
    So not even like a temp ban, just a straight ban?
    A straight ban, until this case is resolved.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post

A straight ban, until this case is resolved.
    But it dont violate no rules, nor this is a scam. This should be something between us not the whole MPGH

- - - Updated - - -

And congratz on Pharoah

I'll live forever and ever with Lee Mijoo
    Thanks

Uh yeah cause I may not be old enough, retard. And why would I even send using a credit card, duhh...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Ok so I get banned for something he still agreed on (which is the TOS), and its not a scam so huh...? Still doesn't make sense that I refund him and anyways If I didn't scam then it DOESN'T VIOLATE ANY RULES of MPGH.
    Mistake or not, he still accepted TOS, which says that I DO NOT HAVE TO REFUND HIM, Since when did MPGH became about equality, and again he dont have proof its bits so why do I have to refund him? If he can at least get that I may refund but no, he does not have proof.

So not even like a temp ban, just a straight ban? @Joe @RespectNF
    You link your paypal with your credit card

Ask your mommy or daddy

Or cousin or brother or sister or grandma or grandpa or loan sharks
    Last edited by Jacky; 03-04-2019 at 02:16 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

But it dont violate no rules, nor this is a scam. This should be something between us not the whole MPGH

- - - Updated - - -

And congratz on Pharoah
    Even so, it's what we deal with here. Technically he received everything, but you failed to meet the trade agreements so some may see it as a scam, some not. Because of the agreement violation we agreed on the liability split. Unless if you can uncover more proof then that is our final decision

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Danny For This Useful Post:

Jacky (03-04-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

Even so, it's what we deal with here. Technically he received everything, but you failed to meet the trade agreements so some may see it as a scam, some not. Because of the agreement violation we agreed on the liability split. Unless if you can uncover more proof then that is our final decision
    But you see the people who think its a scam are retarded, because I sent the 300k bits and he got it, our deal was completed AT THAT POINT. He accepted TOS, upon purchase and accpeted that if he does get banned then, not my fault if he does not listen but I CANT do shit, he accpeted his fault, he had the option, it doesnt matter if I sent the wrong increments or not, I COMPLETED THE DEAL, I literally said if you get banned I wont give a refund and you are held reliable for it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

But you see the people who think its a scam are retarded, because I sent the 300k bits and he got it, our deal was completed AT THAT POINT. He accepted TOS, upon purchase and accpeted that if he does get banned then, not my fault if he does not listen but I CANT do shit, he accpeted his fault, he had the option, it doesnt matter if I sent the wrong increments or not, I COMPLETED THE DEAL, I literally said if you get banned I wont give a refund and you are held reliable for it.
    You also agreed to dripfeeding them at a certain amount per day which you failed to meet, unless if you are bringing more proof to the table then please don't elongate the thread and sort out the 50% refund.

I never mentioned it but your sales thread pretty much makes your ToS irrelevant because of conflicting information. You state the bits are 100% safe and quality in the design, but in the ToS you mention a possibility of having your account disabled/banned.

https://i.imgur.com/Uxcy8lY.png

https://i.imgur.com/OvBscfK.png

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Danny For This Useful Post:

Jacky (03-04-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

You also agreed to dripfeeding them at a certain amount per day which you failed to meet, unless if you are bringing more proof to the table then please don't elongate the thread and sort out the 50% refund.

I never mentioned it but your sales thread pretty much makes your ToS irrelevant because of conflicting information. You state the bits are 100% safe and quality in the design, but in the ToS you mention a possibility of having your account disabled/banned.

https://i.imgur.com/Uxcy8lY.png

https://i.imgur.com/OvBscfK.png
    Exacly my point man, its safe, he has no proof that its THE BTS.

And I did dripfeed in that week, that image was the total leaderboard, of 100k bits being sent

- - - Updated - - -

And doest explaing that being banned for something I never scammed, even if I didnt "agree to terms" its not something that should be bannable.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Exacly my point man, its safe, he has no proof that its THE BTS.
    Did you read my comment..? You state in one part that its 100% safe, and in another part that its possible to be banned making your ToS literally irrelevant. You didn't dripfeed as you two agreed (9k per day or so).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    And again since when did MPGH be about equality, he accpeted the TOS, if he didnt like it he could have gtfo

- - - Updated - - -

Bruh 100% safe at that point. And your saying that its like just not having TOS

- - - Updated - - -

Say you purchase something off of wish.com and you buy a shirt and then you get a package find out that its a mini figure toy shirt, it is your repsonsibility to read the description and TOS, it literally said in the secription but the buyer was ignorant enought to ignore it, and then the ignorant buyer gets a refund becuase "he ddidnt get what bought"

- - - Updated - - -
    @Joe /2short

- - - Updated - - -

And answer this question, SINCE WHEN DID MPGH MARKETPLACE BECOME ABOUT EQUALITY?

- - - Updated - - -

And also, why do you keep ignoring me saying that I DONT REFUND

https://imgur.com/OvBscfK

T.O.S
    - I can ignore you, I do not have to answer every question that does not say in my thread.
    - I WILL NOT GIVE refund, bits will be sent, if your account gets disabled, WHICH IS VERY UNLIKELY, you are held for it not me!
    - TOS can be changed any time with out the users notice
    - TOS is applied after the purchase of buying anything from "me", "rehan_EVO" and/or "I".

See that nifty perk I have
    " TOS can be changed any time with out the users notice"

As a perk,

New rule :
    -Provide proof of bits being a at fault and will give think about refund
    - make scam report you never get refund

- - - Updated - - -
    @Joe /2short

I'll live forever and ever with Lee Mijoo
    Thanks
    Potato chips are ayt
    Last edited by Jacky; 03-04-2019 at 03:15 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Scam report to be closed, @Depressed can sort it out in a staff dispute to avoid a potential risk.

> Create a fresh MPGH account
    > Open a thread HERE
    > Input the link to the scam report, link to the banned profile and mention the scammed user(s) to refund
    > We will deal with it from there
    > Once resolved you will be un-banned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I pretty much agree with Jacky, I'm not sure why this even a question. If you agree to send 1k/day and you don't, you're not fulfilling your terms. It's a contract that you both entered and you not only didn't fulfill your side, because of your negligence you also were responsible for his account getting banned.

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Danny (03-07-2019),Gelatin-chan (03-08-2019),Jacky (03-06-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    I pretty much agree with Jacky, I'm not sure why this even a question. If you agree to send 1k/day and you don't, you're not fulfilling your terms. It's a contract that you both entered and you not only didn't fulfill your side, because of your negligence you also were responsible for his account getting banned.
    Agreed. There shouldn't have been any split. It was clearly the sellers fault once all the info became clear.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Gelatin-chan (03-08-2019),Jacky (03-06-2019)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567