Thanks

Thumbs up THEREAL80HD'S ELECTRONICS & CLOTHING STORE | 24/7 CUSTOMER SERVICE

THEREAL80HD'S REFUNDING SERVICE

Who are you?
    My Name is TheReal80HD, I am here to bring you a refunding service like no other with great communication and amazing service! I am an experienced refunder with over 4+ years of experience hoping to change the game. I look forward to your business!

What Payment methods do you accept?
    Payments Accepted: Paypal (Friends & Family) | BitCoin

How do we contact you?
    To begin the process feel free to contact me via MPGH by Clicking Here

What is the process?
    Step One: Start off by adding me on MPGH instant messenger where I will provide you more information. Step Two: Place an order on the site you have selected with any shipping option. Step Three: Wait until the package arrives once it arrives place it away and contact me to fill out my form. Step Four: From there I will do my part in getting your refund or replacement. Step Five: Once you receive the refund confirmation I will then charge you 10% of the total price of the order for electronic store or 7% for clothing.

KEEP IN MIND: During the process please DO NOT open the package or turn on the item until I have given the good to go. This will cause the refund or replacement to fail.

ELECTRONIC STORES STORE LIMIT ITEM LIMIT COUNTRY AVAILABILITY STORE FEE STORE AVAILABILITY STORE INSTRUCTIONS
    Apple $5000 One item US / CA 10% Refund Or Replacement FAKE SIGNED OR LEFT AT DOOR
    Microsoft $4000 One item US / CA 10% Refund Or Replacement FAKE SIGNED OR LEFT AT DOOR
    BHphoto $3000 One item US / CA 10% Refund Or Replacement FAKE SIGNED OR LEFT AT DOOR
    Costco $3000 One item US / CA 10% Refund Or Replacement FAKE SIGNED OR LEFT AT DOOR
    Best Buy $3000 One item US / CA 10% Refund Or Replacement FAKE SIGNED OR LEFT AT DOOR
    TheShoppingChannel $2000 One item CA 10% Refund Or Replacement FAKE SIGNED OR LEFT AT DOOR
    Macy's $3000 One item US / CA 10% Refund Or Replacement FAKE SIGNED OR LEFT AT DOOR
    Target $2000 One item US / CA 10% Refund Or Replacement FAKE SIGNED OR LEFT AT DOOR

CLOTHING STORES STORE LIMIT ITEM LIMIT COUNTRY AVAILABILITY STORE FEE STORE AVAILABILITY STORE INSTRUCTIONS
    Nike $1500 FIVE ITEMS WorldWide 7% Refund Or Replacement FAKE SIGNED OR LEFT AT DOOR
    H&M $1000 FIVE ITEMS US / CA 7% Refund Or Replacement FAKE SIGNED OR LEFT AT DOOR
    Sephora $1000 FIVE ITEMS WorldWide 7% Refund Or Replacement FAKE SIGNED OR LEFT AT DOOR
    Dick'sSportingGoods $1000 FIVE ITEMS US / CA 7% Refund Or Replacement FAKE SIGNED OR LEFT AT DOOR
    Zappos $1000 FIVE ITEMS US / CA 7% Refund Or Replacement FAKE SIGNED OR LEFT AT DOOR
    Hollister $1000 FIVE ITEMS WorldWide 7% Refund Or Replacement FAKE SIGNED OR LEFT AT DOOR
    Nordstrom $1000 TWO ITEMS US / CA 7% Refund Or Replacement FAKE SIGNED OR LEFT AT DOOR

Terms of service

- All orders under $300 will be charged a flat fee of $30USD and if the percentage fee is under $30USD a flat fee of $30USD will be charged.
    - I have the right to refuse customers if deemed not trusted.
    - If the Client [you] OPEN the package and turn on the product you will not be provided a refund & will be ignored.
    - All clients [you] must leave a vouch on the this thread page once the refund/replacement has been confirmed successful.
    - Customers will be given a 72 hours to pay their fee if time runs up all refunds and or replacements will be cancelled. I do not want to deal with chasing people for money.
    - Terms & Conditions can be changed at any time by me if deemed necessary.
    - Payment must be sent on confirmation from store or when I confirm the refund has been completed.
    - If the form provided to you is not filled out properly I will not attempt or start the refund. Form being properly filled out is on the Client [you] I do not have to notify you if the form is filled out incorrectly and I do not do it.
    - Any information being with held from me that I need to know for the refund process will result in you losing your payment made to me.
    - if you file a chargeback or dispute with your bank I will go out of my way to make sure you lose the amount you paid for the item and will contact your local authorities without hesitation.
    - By adding me on MPGH Instant messanger you agree to the terms of service listed.

The Vouch

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1430442&p=14207889#post14207889

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheReal80HD For This Useful Post:

jawhugger (03-04-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    @ @TheReal80HD Thread approved, do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

Middleman Services: If you or any customer requires a middleman please click HERE

Thanks
    Online and ready to take orders

Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReal80HD View Post
    added you on IM, wanted to talk to you about something

Thanks

Thanks
    Online and ready to take orders!!!

Thanks
    Online and ready to take orders!

Thanks
    First time trying this service and have to say it went very smooth. Received confirmation email three days after making my order.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jawhugger For This Useful Post:

TheReal80HD (03-04-2019)