Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 48
  1. #31
    Ralph22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaer Morhen
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladsmu View Post
    i dont understand.. you offer a guild for trading crypto?
    I have no idea what you mean by a 'guild' for trading crypto. I'll send you a PM with the details.

    Also, to all normal members - stop wasting your time and start earning some actual money.

  2. #32
    Ralph22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaer Morhen
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Amused


    • Insane BTC Long call from yesterday (14th May) - Learn how to Margin/Leverage trade and start making money •
    (Don't know how to trade - let us know and we will personally guide & mentor you)
    Last edited by Ralph22; 05-16-2019 at 12:41 PM.

  3. #33
    rugantinos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Gender
    male
    Location
    808s
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    3
    Hi,

    Would like to know requeriments(as which trading site should signup, if works worldwide, etc) and starting capital.

    In case buy your service, will go for $150 plan(its lifetime?)

    Thanks

  4. #34
    Ralph22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaer Morhen
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by rugantinos View Post
    Hi,

    Would like to know requeriments(as which trading site should signup, if works worldwide, etc) and starting capital.

    In case buy your service, will go for $150 plan(its lifetime?)

    Thanks
    Hello, can you please add me on IM and I'll answer all the questions you have asked. Thank you.

  5. #35
    rugantinos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Gender
    male
    Location
    808s
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph22 View Post
    Hello, can you please add me on IM and I'll answer all the questions you have asked. Thank you.
    Trying to add you on IM but i cant. Seems like there is a bug or something not working.

  6. #36
    freakup3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Whats usually the best starting capital? most of the bitcoins are really high in value so would you need a high capital to start trading ?

  7. #37
    Ralph22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaer Morhen
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by rugantinos View Post
    Trying to add you on IM but i cant. Seems like there is a bug or something not working.
    IM was down for a bit, it's up now. So, add me for further questions you have.


    Quote Originally Posted by freakup3 View Post
    Whats usually the best starting capital? most of the bitcoins are really high in value so would you need a high capital to start trading ?
    Add me on IM please - you can ask all the questions you have.




    Calls like these are frequent once you join our Premium/VIP membership.
    Start making money now!!!

  8. #38
    Ralph22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaer Morhen
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Amused


    Good XBT LONG'ing call from 21st May, 2019 - Learn how to trade like this.
    Don't know how to trade? Doesn't matter - we will mentor you personally.

    Get in touch with us immediately!!!



  9. #39
    Ralph22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaer Morhen
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Amused


    LONG Call on BTC from yesterday (May 23rd, 2019) - Excellent Scalp trade.
    Learn how to find trades like these daily & profit from it by joining our VIP ranks.

    We personally teach, guide & mentor everyone.
    Even if you don't know how to trade.

    So, what are you waiting for?

  10. #40
    BettingAcademy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    300
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Inspired
    your service is based on a website ?
    YOUPACK 🌎 ECOSYSTEM



    🏆🏆🏆 1190.38 USD VALUE STEAM ACCOUNT ⭕️ 66 GAMES 🏆🏆🏆
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1415548

  11. #41
    roelvvv's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    It's not really clear to me who ''we'' in this case exactly is. If I understand correctly you will provide some kind of tutorial in how to trade cryptocurrency and making a profit. Also included would be signals, which is some kind of trading advice I guess?

    ''So, what we do promise you is a greater financial freedom as long as you dedicate yourself into following our signals and grow alongside us. ''

    Even though I'm not sure what you are selling and if it's worth the money, this is where red flags start to come up for me as a person. Mentioning any kind of ''financial independence'' is rule number 1 for any rip-off ebook.

    Making money in the cryptoworld (next to mining) can mainly be seperated by trading and investing.
    -Trading is buying at a given time to sell it again within a usually short period of time.
    -Investment is actually making a plan based on thorough analysis to make money on long term. Trading is very hard and a lot of people suck at it.https://www.thebalance.com/why-do-fo...-money-1344936


    Just want to say to people that might be interested in trading crypto - it's volatile market, price can rise or drop within a matter of moments. The market is also non-transparent and can be influenced by some big players.

  12. #42
    Ralph22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaer Morhen
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by YouPack View Post
    your service is based on a website ?


    No it's not based on a website. For further queries refer to me via IM with your questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by roelvvv View Post
    It's not really clear to me who ''we'' in this case exactly is. If I understand correctly you will provide some kind of tutorial in how to trade cryptocurrency and making a profit. Also included would be signals, which is some kind of trading advice I guess?

    ''So, what we do promise you is a greater financial freedom as long as you dedicate yourself into following our signals and grow alongside us. ''

    Even though I'm not sure what you are selling and if it's worth the money, this is where red flags start to come up for me as a person. Mentioning any kind of ''financial independence'' is rule number 1 for any rip-off ebook.

    Making money in the cryptoworld (next to mining) can mainly be seperated by trading and investing.
    -Trading is buying at a given time to sell it again within a usually short period of time.
    -Investment is actually making a plan based on thorough analysis to make money on long term. Trading is very hard and a lot of people suck at it.https://www.thebalance.com/why-do-fo...-money-1344936


    Just want to say to people that might be interested in trading crypto - it's volatile market, price can rise or drop within a matter of moments. The market is also non-transparent and can be influenced by some big players.
    First-off juding by how you have curated your response, I can see that you're someone with 0 credible knowledge in the trading field and you're just quoting reference which hardly validates your point. So, I won't even bother checking 'articles' written by someone (especially for Forex which doesn't relate to us) and I'll rather enlighten you on the things you're wrong about. Because your concerns are valid from a 'normal' persons viewpoint up to a certain degree.

    'We' are as in the staff members of the 'Resurgence Trading' team. We are a team of people with over 5 years of trading experience in the Crypto field and over 7-8 years in the Forex field.

    So, no we are not providing you tutorials - this is not a game.
    We are teaching you & educating you fully on how to trade & read markets in general. The trading calls you mentioned are somewhat right in your explanation.

    What they actually are - I have seen people for the lack of better knowledge investing in coins & projects without any hindsight just because a project looks good and ends up drowning in loss. Trading in general doesn't work like that, it relies on Fundamental Analysis & Technical Analysis, something we are going to teach you on how to do that from the basic level all the way to the advanced levels of chart & market and overall-trend reading.

    Your 'red-flags' are kinda baseless because firstly, I am not selling some magical trading eBook promising you $100/day or $10k/month. Those are your red-flags from your inexperienced point-of-view.

    What I am providing you is knowledge and personal guidance on how to trade, learning how to trade and where to trade in and why we trade in those things at a given time. We are not promising you any financial independence, however we can reassure you a passive income stream provided you learn how to trade and where to trade by being with us.

    Trading & Investing for a lack of better word doesn't differ by very much in the general sense. 'Investing' in the crypto field is something which equates to investing in ICO's / IEO's / STO's based on fundamental analysis based on the project and their whole outlook and their potential. Another form of 'investing' equates to trading 'Long-term' which we call having Mid-Term & Long-Term holds. These are based on both TA & FA done on a coin/project. Hence, as I said - it doesn't vary by much. Trading in general however is investing on a shorter time-frame. Trading on your own can be hard that's true and you can end up losing money. Trading with people with experience can be an entirely different experience.

    Your last quote is just very funny. Any traders associated with the crypto field will tell you that the volatility is the reason why we profit so big in such a shorter period of time.
    The two other factors you mentioned about the market being non-transparent & influenced by big-players, it is somewhat right but not in the sense you think.
    So, I will not further complicate it here as it has already become a huge post. If you're interested drop me a message on IM.

    Thank you for your time.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



    XBT Long Call from yesterday. Excellent day.
    Thank God - the volatility with Bitcoin is back.


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph22 For This Useful Post:

    imhungry1 (05-28-2019)

  14. #43
    roelvvv's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph22 View Post


    No it's not based on a website. For further queries refer to me via IM with your questions.



    First-off juding by how you have curated your response, I can see that you're someone with 0 credible knowledge in the trading field and you're just quoting reference which hardly validates your point. So, I won't even bother checking 'articles' written by someone (especially for Forex which doesn't relate to us) and I'll rather enlighten you on the things you're wrong about. Because your concerns are valid from a 'normal' persons viewpoint up to a certain degree.

    'We' are as in the staff members of the 'Resurgence Trading' team. We are a team of people with over 5 years of trading experience in the Crypto field and over 7-8 years in the Forex field.

    So, no we are not providing you tutorials - this is not a game.
    We are teaching you & educating you fully on how to trade & read markets in general. The trading calls you mentioned are somewhat right in your explanation.

    What they actually are - I have seen people for the lack of better knowledge investing in coins & projects without any hindsight just because a project looks good and ends up drowning in loss. Trading in general doesn't work like that, it relies on Fundamental Analysis & Technical Analysis, something we are going to teach you on how to do that from the basic level all the way to the advanced levels of chart & market and overall-trend reading.

    Your 'red-flags' are kinda baseless because firstly, I am not selling some magical trading eBook promising you $100/day or $10k/month. Those are your red-flags from your inexperienced point-of-view.

    What I am providing you is knowledge and personal guidance on how to trade, learning how to trade and where to trade in and why we trade in those things at a given time. We are not promising you any financial independence, however we can reassure you a passive income stream provided you learn how to trade and where to trade by being with us.

    Trading & Investing for a lack of better word doesn't differ by very much in the general sense. 'Investing' in the crypto field is something which equates to investing in ICO's / IEO's / STO's based on fundamental analysis based on the project and their whole outlook and their potential. Another form of 'investing' equates to trading 'Long-term' which we call having Mid-Term & Long-Term holds. These are based on both TA & FA done on a coin/project. Hence, as I said - it doesn't vary by much. Trading in general however is investing on a shorter time-frame. Trading on your own can be hard that's true and you can end up losing money. Trading with people with experience can be an entirely different experience.

    Your last quote is just very funny. Any traders associated with the crypto field will tell you that the volatility is the reason why we profit so big in such a shorter period of time.
    The two other factors you mentioned about the market being non-transparent & influenced by big-players, it is somewhat right but not in the sense you think.
    So, I will not further complicate it here as it has already become a huge post. If you're interested drop me a message on IM.

    Thank you for your time.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



    XBT Long Call from yesterday. Excellent day.
    Thank God - the volatility with Bitcoin is back.

    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    That's a pretty hostile tone out of nowhere, and you seem to know a lot about my ''experience''. Losing patience quickly is a bad trait when it comes down to teaching others.

    I might not be a ''trader'' but I have a decent understanding of economics and markets, I had some doubts and questions about the long term profitability after buying your service . You might call the redflag baseless, but for me they are based on a combination of knowledge of sales, and a shown lack of transparency within your service. Some of the phrases you use in your topic are, for me, red flags, as is your response.

    If I was that succesfull in trading crypto I wouldn't be selling my knowledge on a forum, bothering to teach people, but rather use it to make more money.

    As my presence and curiosity have seemingly frustrated you, I will refrain from further posting on this topic, good luck with sales.

  15. #44
    Ralph22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaer Morhen
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Amused
    I am sorry you find my previous reply hostile. You clearly haven't come across hostile people. If you did, you wouldn't be saying that. Regardless, if my response was hostile - I'd simply ask you to leave my thread alone in an aggravated way and wouldn't have bothered explaining in such a lengthy paragraph.

    However, I'll be honest with you. I do take offence in your words as you clearly were exhibiting hostile behavior towards my services, my trading experience and my trading teams experience without credible info to back your theories up. Because of which I won't spend much time entertaining your queries anymore but I'll clear out the last few things you have mentioned because as you have said, this is your last reply. So, I am hoping you stick to that and honor it. Thank you.

    • Someone with 'decent' understanding of economics & market means nothing in the world of trading. Like literally 0% value when you're actually trading. (No offence to you, even though you may be very knowledgeable in the said fields. It means nothing when it comes to trading in general)

    • Your questions of long term profitability were convoluted based on the services we were providing. It wasn't clear what you were trying to put across at all. So, it made no sense in the least bit. Your accusations of red-flags are after all your personal red-flags, so it doesn't concern me or any of the visiors on here. Because everyone who has been interested, they were given 100% transaprency based explanation of what they are getting before they join. They usually end up asking 10-20+ questions which we have no problem explaining in details. Which of course, you aren't privy too because you are only hurling your own projections rather than asking us, which you didn't before you posted your opinion.

    • We personally trade ourselves, don't know what made you think otherwise. However, the knowledge we are providing costs money & time, so we expect a return for the time we spend with someone in training & teaching them. Nobody is giving away knowledge for free. Knowledge = Wealth. We do much more than just trade ourselves but I won't be enlightening you with that background information because it's totally irrelevant and your point was purely a hostile swing at us like we were some teens peddling eBooks from one forums to another selling HQ methods for $20.

    Last but not the least, please don't ever post here because now we are actually annoyed. As you're not interested in our services. And other people who would be interested can make their own decisions based on their own individual assesment & speculations after they spend their time asking us questions. We don't need your expertise whatsoever in that field as you have made your opinions already. And thank you for your time once again.
    Last edited by Ralph22; 05-28-2019 at 09:35 AM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph22 For This Useful Post:

    imhungry1 (05-28-2019)

  17. #45
    Ralph22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaer Morhen
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Amused
    We had an insane month in May, thanks to the volatility of BTC which allowed for some top-level trades.

    Resurgence Trading (RT Signals) - (Alts trading) ended the month with over 1200% in profits, if someone followed all 75+ calls.
    Resurgence Trading (MM Signals) - (Margin trading) ended the month with over 10,150% in profits, if someone followed all 70+ calls.

    Want to learn how to trade like a pro? Stop wasting your time on shitty eBooks and learn something valuable and worthwhile.
    Join us @Resurgence Trading and educate yourself. We are the only group to cater and attend newbies in the trading field with 0% knowledge.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-23-2019, 04:35 PM
  2. [WTS] selling 6 dota 2 copies trading with steam
    By fearday1091 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-22-2012, 02:11 PM
  3. [Selling/Trading] CPT 4 - 7 Perms Make an Offer - Over 20 €
    By andrenene9 in forum Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 01:05 PM
  4. [trade] im trading a lvl 40 pure str runescape account
    By famasgunner831 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 09:44 AM
  5. [trade] im trading a lvl 40 pure str runescape account
    By famasgunner831 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 11:52 PM

Tags for this Thread