Thread: unban

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    BadGuyVoiice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Gender
    male
    Location
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1436753
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2

    unban

    main: @Voiice
    scam report by: @mikeset

    scam report: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...scammed+voiice

    [SOLVED] Refund been sent to @mikeset waiting for confirmation from him.

    bonus accusations: @Throbanksy and @MakeProfit - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1436417

    @Throbanksy said: "Voiice is threatening his old customers into sending him more money."

    This is my customer:





    (I can't find him on mpgh, maybe someone can help with that.)
    He gave me an order for bestbuy and asked for a refund. After contacting bestbuy, they told me only replacement was available at the time, so I asked if that was fine with him, he didn't answer for a while so I had to take action, so that order don't fail. I said replacement was fine to the rep.
    Then my customer came back online and told me that it wasn't his address and he won't receive it but his friend will. He said it was fine anyway. I received my payment and was done with that order. It was a success. Then he contacted me again saying he returned the replacement back to bestbuy and didn't get the refund for it. I said he should not have done that because you didn't pay for the replacement, it costed $0.00. They use automated system for refunding returned orders. I said I can try to fix that for him, but It will take my time and will stress me out. We decided if it works, he will pay me $60 after refund hits his BANK. We made a deal and were both happy with it (order total $1731.98). I contacted bestbuy right after. They said they will issue a refund and that they are sorry that he had to return the replacement.

    I asked if he got an email confirmation for the refund.
    He said - no.

    Then after 2 days of "no email" I contacted bestbuy again via chat, and asked if the refund was processed.

    Screenshot from the chat:

    21.02.2019






    After a week I asked him 3rd time if he received a refund yet. And he said "still nothing"



    After LONG WAIT, I was forced to contact bestbuy 3rd time. AND ASK AGAIN, if the refund was processed. That's what they replied:



    Refund was done.

    Then I said that the refund was confirmed and that he was fucking with me the whole time... I wasted so much time trying to make it all work and he was just fooling around with me. I got mad at him.

    And said I will mess it up if I won't receive a payment for all that work.

    He was still lying to me and saying he will call his friend and ask again, then he said his friend didn't pick up. And told me to wait 3 more days. I was frustrated and tired of waiting. THE REFUND WAS DONE and credited back to his bank already.



    I believed him for a second. But then this happened...

    Another refunder added me on sky.pe.



    HE GAVE THIS ORDER TO SOMEONE ELSE AND THAT REFUNDER SAID HE DID ALL THE WORK

    I was mad... damn, my customer messed my head up for so long and now I realise that other refunder washed his brains out saying he done the refund NOT ME??! And that he don't have to pay me, but pay him instead?! Are you kidding me?

    Here he admitted that he stole my client:




    @Lily @Smoke That's him: @Edward a.k.a. @Throbanksy (I think, not sure)






    I did my job and was successful with it. Please look in to it. I was pretty much scammed by esportseloboost and @Edward
    I don't need money or anything, I'm done with them. Just unban me and check if @Edward haven't created a new acc to blackmail me.

    @Dave84311

    - - - Updated - - -

    still no answer from esportseloboost



    - - - Updated - - -

    Sorry for my language, I was very upset and mad at them. That's just my emotions.
    Last edited by BadGuyVoiice; 03-04-2019 at 05:04 PM. Reason: mention edit

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BadGuyVoiice For This Useful Post:

    Attached (03-04-2019),WhatAPleb (03-04-2019)

  3. #2
    Attached's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Taking orders 24/7
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Fine
    @Badmankilla It’s all said here.
    Last edited by Attached; 03-04-2019 at 09:13 AM.

  4. #3
    MakeProfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,356
    Reputation
    262
    Thanks
    415
    well since you tagged me, to me it is kinda shitty that you asked for 60$ more, your job is to get the guy a refund, if you told him though that I can only replace and that's it then you are covered, if you told him though that you must return the replacement to get a refund then you also must make sure he gets it, or else you gave him wrong info. A customer pays you to get money back. You doing a live chat with bestbuy telling them to process the refund is not a huge deal and asking 60$ for it is absurd. BUT as I want to be honest on my posts, you do have a point here though because you did not fail the first part of the order, but since you got paid for that you should not threaten customers. Imagine if you were at the customer's position. Bullying customers in general is not a good look, I get it some are cunts but this case is not one that deserves a threat, if you felt scammed you should open a scam report. Either way these are my 2 cents, sorry for posting here but I was tagged so wanted to clear my place in this ordeal.

    But on the other hand, I want to say that from the looks of the chats above it seems that you did most of the work if not all on this order. But someone should post the whole convo to be able to judge correctly, because I think that both sides post what they want people to see, leaving out details.
    Last edited by MakeProfit; 03-04-2019 at 11:13 AM.

  5. #4
    BadGuyVoiice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Gender
    male
    Location
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1436753
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeProfit View Post
    well since you tagged me, to me it is kinda shitty that you asked for 60$ more, your job is to get the guy a refund, if you told him though that I can only replace and that's it then you are covered, if you told him though that you must return the replacement to get a refund then you also must make sure he gets it, or else you gave him wrong info. A customer pays you to get money back. You doing a live chat with bestbuy telling them to process the refund is not a huge deal and asking 60$ for it is absurd. BUT as I want to be honest on my posts, you do have a point here though because you did not fail the first part of the order, but since you got paid for that you should not threaten customers. Imagine if you were at the customer's position. Bullying customers in general is not a good look, I get it some are cunts but this case is not one that deserves a threat, if you felt scammed you should open a scam report. Either way these are my 2 cents, sorry for posting here but I was tagged so wanted to clear my place in this ordeal.
    All good mate. I wasn't going to threaten him, but he messed around with me for 2 weeks. I was hitting up bestbuy every time when he said no email. I called them 3 times and chatted a few times, they were telling me that refund was processed, that I have to wait, or that I should check for an email in spam folder. Man this whole thing was making me mad, cuz it's my customer and he knows I'm banned and even if he didn't pay me he won't get in trouble. I had to scare him or do something, I don't want people like him spreading around and getting away without paying. I know, he already paid me, but he fucked up the thing by himself. We made a deal he was happy to accept it.

    Anyway I'm not here for the money. I just want to get unbanned. I'm sick of people doing anything they want, thinking I can't report them here cuz I'm banned.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeProfit View Post
    But on the other hand, I want to say that from the looks of the chats above it seems that you did most of the work if not all on this order. But someone should post the whole convo to be able to judge correctly, because I think that both sides post what they want people to see, leaving out details.
    I will post the whole convo in spoiler

    - - - Updated - - -

    61 Conversation screens: https://imgur.com/a/vPQlZ1L

    They kinda messed up but I numbered them.
    gl reading whole thing
    After 15th screenshot scroll all the way down and read from bottom up

    I would like to get my $60 at this point... So much time wasted on this.
    Last edited by BadGuyVoiice; 03-05-2019 at 06:13 AM. Reason: spell, mention edit

  6. #5
    MakeProfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,356
    Reputation
    262
    Thanks
    415
    well I read it and I think you treat customers like shit dude, like wtf, the guy paid you it is not like he was sus, and you immediately start with threats, he trusted you to pay upfront even though you are fairly new on the scene so I doubt he would dip afterwards, also forum rules on all major forums that refunding services are offered do not allowed this kind of thread to customers, like you say you will fuck over his friend? why?

    bro listen, if you really wanted to make money in this bussiness learn to treat people with respect, customers are not going to just throw money to you, maybe back when there was one refunder they would but nowadays on each forum there are like 6-7 super HQ refunding services, still you can have decent income if you learn to treat people with respect, I saw before another report of you bullying a guy and saying that you wanted money for your time that you wasted FAILING his order, you are lucky he was a cool dude or else you would get a well deserved negative review on that case, you cannot demand money to be thrown at you. You seem like you are actually skilled on the refunding part though so it is a waste that you got banned but offering any service demands patience and respect. I am not the one to decide here. But I did not notice any sign the esports was not going to pay even the extra fee, he went to edward from what I see after you started bullying him, bro you cannot run a service if you bully people due to the fact you have their details :P

  7. #6
    Attached's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Taking orders 24/7
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeProfit View Post
    well I read it and I think you treat customers like shit dude, like wtf, the guy paid you it is not like he was sus, and you immediately start with threats, he trusted you to pay upfront even though you are fairly new on the scene so I doubt he would dip afterwards, also forum rules on all major forums that refunding services are offered do not allowed this kind of thread to customers, like you say you will fuck over his friend? why?

    bro listen, if you really wanted to make money in this bussiness learn to treat people with respect, customers are not going to just throw money to you, maybe back when there was one refunder they would but nowadays on each forum there are like 6-7 super HQ refunding services, still you can have decent income if you learn to treat people with respect, I saw before another report of you bullying a guy and saying that you wanted money for your time that you wasted FAILING his order, you are lucky he was a cool dude or else you would get a well deserved negative review on that case, you cannot demand money to be thrown at you. You seem like you are actually skilled on the refunding part though so it is a waste that you got banned but offering any service demands patience and respect. I am not the one to decide here. But I did not notice any sign the esports was not going to pay even the extra fee, he went to edward from what I see after you started bullying him, bro you cannot run a service if you bully people due to the fact you have their details :P
    the problem is that some people don't understand first few times.
    Last edited by Attached; 03-04-2019 at 04:22 PM.

  8. #7
    BadGuyVoiice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Gender
    male
    Location
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1436753
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeProfit View Post
    well I read it and I think you treat customers like shit dude, like wtf, the guy paid you it is not like he was sus, and you immediately start with threats, he trusted you to pay upfront even though you are fairly new on the scene so I doubt he would dip afterwards, also forum rules on all major forums that refunding services are offered do not allowed this kind of thread to customers, like you say you will fuck over his friend? why?

    bro listen, if you really wanted to make money in this bussiness learn to treat people with respect, customers are not going to just throw money to you, maybe back when there was one refunder they would but nowadays on each forum there are like 6-7 super HQ refunding services, still you can have decent income if you learn to treat people with respect, I saw before another report of you bullying a guy and saying that you wanted money for your time that you wasted FAILING his order, you are lucky he was a cool dude or else you would get a well deserved negative review on that case, you cannot demand money to be thrown at you. You seem like you are actually skilled on the refunding part though so it is a waste that you got banned but offering any service demands patience and respect. I am not the one to decide here. But I did not notice any sign the esports was not going to pay even the extra fee, he went to edward from what I see after you started bullying him, bro you cannot run a service if you bully people due to the fact you have their details :P
    If you read the whole thing you did see that this conversation started more than 1 month ago right? He was not going to pay me he was basically washing my brain for over 2 weeks, of course I started to get mad. I was friendly first 2 weeks, you can see that in the chat, but you wont stay calm if clearly he's just wasting your time saying he didn't get anything I read people like a book my man. He wasn't going to pay or even tell me that it worked. I could've called bestbuy 5 more times at that point.

    You can't really speak about the case with my first ban because you don't really know what happened and you already threw some false facts in that text. Just to clarify about the first story - the order was already failed and he asked if I could help him fix it. It wasn't like I demanded a payment and failed a refund.

    I treat my customers in a friendly vibe, always extremely friendly and professional. There are some times when you just can't keep it up. I am sure you understand what customers I am talking about.
    After I got banned a lot of people started to demand from me and being extremely inpatient, some of them never even paid me, just now I realised that I let slip few people without paying by trusting them too much. I'm not even trying to find them now cause it's just a waste of time while I'm banned.

    I get negative when I feel negativity towards me. No-one here can actually talk about this because you have to understand the time frame this whole thing was going on. I think I tested my patience with this customer, and I am pretty impressed by myself. 2 weeks of brain wash.

  9. #8
    Throbanksy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    283
    Reputation
    123
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Amused
    Since you tagged me, I’ll clarify some things

    1. Edward never did the order or took his order from you, Edward only responded after you threatened/blackmailed your customer into getting more money after he ALREADY PAID YOU
    2. You’ve been known to do this with other customers as well, making them send additional money, this is not something new
    3. You’re banned because you’re a terrible refunder who shouldn’t be trusted with peoples informations and orders, considering you just threatened a customer to screw up his order with Best Buy and the bank if he didn’t pay you additional money. And you also posted his info in the screenshots which again shows you have no regard for customers. You’re last ban appeal was already rejected so why are you back

  10. #9
    mikeset's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    @BadGuyVoiice sent me a refund via PP for $20. but he sent as goods and services so there was a fee deducted. i refunded the payment and he said he will send me $20 as fnf which has no fee.

  11. #10
    BadGuyVoiice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Gender
    male
    Location
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1436753
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Throbanksy View Post
    Since you tagged me, I’ll clarify some things

    1. Edward never did the order or took his order from you, Edward only responded after you threatened/blackmailed your customer into getting more money after he ALREADY PAID YOU
    2. You’ve been known to do this with other customers as well, making them send additional money, this is not something new
    3. You’re banned because you’re a terrible refunder who shouldn’t be trusted with peoples informations and orders, considering you just threatened a customer to screw up his order with Best Buy and the bank if he didn’t pay you additional money. And you also posted his info in the screenshots which again shows you have no regard for customers. You’re last ban appeal was already rejected so why are you back
    1. How do you know them both so well? And why are you defending them? These are my main 2 questions for you Pretty sure that you should be banned right now. And @Edward admitted that he stole my customer.
    2. I wasn't making additional money, it was a separate problem that appeared, and we made a deal that I give my time and skills to solve it for a payment. I think services work that way I didn't fail the order and I din't ask for upfront payment. At this point he can keep the money, I just want @Edward and esportseloboost get what they deserve for all this time waste.
    3. I can only agree. There are 0 people out here who are not hated by at least 1 person. That's life and hate is natural. Of course I am terrible refunder only because few people who I never dealt with said that. I worked with @mikeset long before that failed refund thing came out. We were doing a great business and had a very good communication until I had to fly out of the country for work and while I was gone I got banned 1st time because of hate. I couldn't answer him so he also opened a scam report after first ban was lifted. I can't give all my free time to please everyone. I will never ever try to fix someone's failed refund again, I learned my lesson.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Throbanksy View Post
    You’re last ban appeal was already rejected so why are you back
    It was rejected only because of your post and I am here to expose you.

    So you saying that my ban appeal was already rejected? It means there is no point for me to send a refund to @mikeset to get me unbanned?

    I will still send refund to @mikeset even if it won't get me unbanned. I value trust and facts more than some bullshit that you made up to make me stay banned. I still believe that people like you gets back the same bullshit that they put out.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Still want to be clear if this ban is liftable. @Smoke @Lily
    Last edited by BadGuyVoiice; 03-05-2019 at 05:24 AM.

  12. #11
    mikeset's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeset View Post
    @BadGuyVoiice sent me a refund via PP for $20. but he sent as goods and services so there was a fee deducted. i refunded the payment and he said he will send me $20 as fnf which has no fee.
    refund of $20 was sent via pp. @BadGuyVoiice said he would even still try to get back the $15 from the "boxer"

    hope you guys can sort out everything else on this thread

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikeset For This Useful Post:

    Attached (03-04-2019),BadGuyVoiice (03-05-2019)

  14. #12
    BadGuyVoiice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Gender
    male
    Location
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1436753
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    @Lily @Smoke @RespectNF Am I getting unbanned or no?

    I sent a refund to @mikeset and showed you what happened with @Throbanksy
    Last edited by BadGuyVoiice; 03-05-2019 at 05:25 AM. Reason: mention

  15. #13
    BadGuyVoiice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Gender
    male
    Location
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1436753
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    @KaviModz @lijiadesu @Badmankilla @MakeProfit So mods are ignoring this obviously because you guys shitted on me without knowing the full story. If you got anything else to say say it here. Would like to hear. It was disgusting to read your comments.
    You criticize without understanding. You seek only to address your own personal feelings. That is selfish thinking.

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1436417

    - - - Updated - - -
    @Psychotic @Hero @Ahlwong case needs attention. Thank you.
    Last edited by BadGuyVoiice; 03-05-2019 at 05:37 AM. Reason: mention

  16. #14
    MakeProfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,356
    Reputation
    262
    Thanks
    415
    Quote Originally Posted by BadGuyVoiice View Post
    @KaviModz @lijiadesu @Badmankilla @MakeProfit So mods are ignoring this obviously because you guys shitted on me without knowing the full story. If you got anything else to say say it here. Would like to hear. It was disgusting to read your comments.
    You criticize without understanding. You seek only to address your own personal feelings. That is selfish thinking.

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1436417

    - - - Updated - - -
    @Psychotic @Hero @Ahlwong case needs attention. Thank you.
    Dude you did threaten the guy, first of all he paid you to do a refund. You told him to return it and it did not work out. So you basically did not complete your job. He paid you upfront and was good with you. You then ask for more money even though you should do the fix for free. This is standard and Don't even say otherwise, every refunder knows these rules. The guy even said he will pay you and wanted some days to gather up money but you start threatening and shit. Also you tried to overcharge him at first. So dont come up with bullshit. If you are disgusted them i am 10times more disgusted seeing how you treated a guy just cause you had some leverage on him. Own up to your mistakes for once and apologize. Instead you tag us for what? My opinion is that you treat people like shit and will not change. Stop tagging me and wait for the mods to decide.

    As for the unbanning look. I thing that you must change your whole attitude first. You got the refunding part figured. But you treat customers like shit. You cannot throw threats around that easily and when undeserved. If you offered to fix the bestbuy fuckup for thec ustomer and said okay i admit i was pressured st the time and it led me to be rude and alologised then you would own up to your mistakes and i doubt anyone would not want you unbaned. But you keep acting entitled thinking we hold anything agaonst you. We dont give a flying fuck about you, not in a bad way but like idc about you, all i saw was a service that appeared goid tbh until i saw the threats. And i have always been against rude behaviour on forums, i agree some customers are shitty but on this interaction i did not see any shitty behaviour.
    Last edited by MakeProfit; 03-05-2019 at 09:13 AM.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to MakeProfit For This Useful Post:

    Throbanksy (03-05-2019)

  18. #15
    Throbanksy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    283
    Reputation
    123
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by BadGuyVoiice View Post
    @KaviModz @lijiadesu @Badmankilla @MakeProfit So mods are ignoring this obviously because you guys shitted on me without knowing the full story. If you got anything else to say say it here. Would like to hear. It was disgusting to read your comments.
    You criticize without understanding. You seek only to address your own personal feelings. That is selfish thinking.

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1436417

    - - - Updated - - -
    @Psychotic @Hero @Ahlwong case needs attention. Thank you.
    Nobody shitted on you, you're banned because you're a scammer. And your ban appeal was rejected because you BLACKMAILED A CUSTOMER. Are you delirious? Look at the damn screenshots. Nobody here is pitying you for your own mistakes which caused you to be in the situation you are currently in.

    You say you want $60 when the dude already paid you for the refund, so why do you want $60? How are you entitled to $60?

    The mods are probably ignoring this because you're ban appeal was already rejected by @Smoke due to your behavior.

    @MakeProfit is 100% right. He literally hits the nail right on the head. Who would honestly trust you with their personal information, let alone any future refunds, when you use the customers information as leverage over them to attempt to get more money.
    Last edited by Throbanksy; 03-05-2019 at 06:10 PM.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Throbanksy For This Useful Post:

    Liquify (03-06-2019)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Need Desparalty A Hw Unban Prob Or Spoofer Or Whatever!
    By naomelembro14 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 09:21 AM
  2. unban HW warrock
    By M50 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-12-2007, 11:58 AM
  3. how do i get unbanned?
    By cool4345 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-04-2007, 03:50 AM
  4. Unbanning Yourself In Infantry Online
    By Dave84311 in forum Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 07:49 PM
  5. [Tutorial] Change your IP to unban yourself
    By Super-Man in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-08-2006, 01:35 PM