Thread: unban

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    for what it is worth i got my refund from @BadGuyVoiice it took a long time but he did come through. he did not threaten me, and was communicating with me throughout. it just took a while, but ended up happening. maybe unban and require MM until some threshold is met and then MM is no longer needed?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mikeset For This Useful Post:

BadGuyVoiice (03-07-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I had a bad experience with the seller as well long time ago from another website and this guy scammed me and after i payed tried to milk more money of me, after realizing that i wasted this dude time and we even went to skupe and he threatened to fuck me up and my family if i did not pay him extra for something he never managed to do.. It was a se and he wanted more to fix his fails, anyway i got sick of it and called my bank to charge back and after I got it he called me again and wished me death and stufg like that and even tried to ddos me.. Little did he knew i had a stressing tool with the power of 125gbps so his attempt to ddos me failed pretty quickly and i blocked and removed him
    I wouldn't suggest unbanning this kid since its a scammer and a terrible person being

Sorry if i ain't allowed to post here but wanted to add my story with him as a warning and as far as i see i wasn't the only one who he did it too

I'm not a man if I can't make the girl I love smile!

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1436753
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    I had a bad experience with the seller as well long time ago from another website and this guy scammed me and after i payed tried to milk more money of me, after realizing that i wasted this dude time and we even went to skupe and he threatened to fuck me up and my family if i did not pay him extra for something he never managed to do.. It was a se and he wanted more to fix his fails, anyway i got sick of it and called my bank to charge back and after I got it he called me again and wished me death and stufg like that and even tried to ddos me.. Little did he knew i had a stressing tool with the power of 125gbps so his attempt to ddos me failed pretty quickly and i blocked and removed him
    I wouldn't suggest unbanning this kid since its a scammer and a terrible person being

Sorry if i ain't allowed to post here but wanted to add my story with him as a warning and as far as i see i wasn't the only one who he did it too
    Can we see proof?

- - - Updated - - -
    @Lily if @Liquify doesn't show a legitimate proof of what he just said. He should also be banned for blackmailing. Stop ignoring stuff that you should pay attention to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MakeProfit View Post
    Dude you did threaten the guy, first of all he paid you to do a refund. You told him to return it and it did not work out. So you basically did not complete your job. He paid you upfront and was good with you. You then ask for more money even though you should do the fix for free. This is standard and Don't even say otherwise, every refunder knows these rules. The guy even said he will pay you and wanted some days to gather up money but you start threatening and shit. Also you tried to overcharge him at first. So dont come up with bullshit. If you are disgusted them i am 10times more disgusted seeing how you treated a guy just cause you had some leverage on him. Own up to your mistakes for once and apologize. Instead you tag us for what? My opinion is that you treat people like shit and will not change. Stop tagging me and wait for the mods to decide.

As for the unbanning look. I thing that you must change your whole attitude first. You got the refunding part figured. But you treat customers like shit. You cannot throw threats around that easily and when undeserved. If you offered to fix the bestbuy fuckup for thec ustomer and said okay i admit i was pressured st the time and it led me to be rude and alologised then you would own up to your mistakes and i doubt anyone would not want you unbaned. But you keep acting entitled thinking we hold anything agaonst you. We dont give a flying fuck about you, not in a bad way but like idc about you, all i saw was a service that appeared goid tbh until i saw the threats. And i have always been against rude behaviour on forums, i agree some customers are shitty but on this interaction i did not see any shitty behaviour.
    I never said him to return it. He paid me for my finished replacement. He fucked up by returning a replacement. I offered a fix for money. He accepted. I fixed HIS FUCKUP. He didn't stand up for our deal and scammed me. What would you suggest me doing? I was calling about this order at least 6 times and wasted 3h on it, while he was saying it wasn't done, although 6 reps said it was done. HE LIED TO ME. Stop posting BS if you don't understand the story. I was working with this order for 40 DAYS!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Throbanksy View Post
    Nobody shitted on you, you're banned because you're a scammer. And your ban appeal was rejected because you BLACKMAILED A CUSTOMER. Are you delirious? Look at the damn screenshots. Nobody here is pitying you for your own mistakes which caused you to be in the situation you are currently in.

You say you want $60 when the dude already paid you for the refund, so why do you want $60? How are you entitled to $60?

The mods are probably ignoring this because you're ban appeal was already rejected by @Smoke due to your behavior.

@MakeProfit is 100% right. He literally hits the nail right on the head. Who would honestly trust you with their personal information, let alone any future refunds, when you use the customers information as leverage over them to attempt to get more money.
    He scammed me. And you are telling me he was right? Fuck off from this thread please

- - - Updated - - -
    @Lily @Smoke @RespectNF @gerassss where is justice guys?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mikeset View Post
    for what it is worth i got my refund from @BadGuyVoiice it took a long time but he did come through. he did not threaten me, and was communicating with me throughout. it just took a while, but ended up happening. maybe unban and require MM until some threshold is met and then MM is no longer needed?
    Even the guy I "scammed" is up for me.

- - - Updated - - -

lol my acc is not even that good, I just can't stand the unfairness of this whole situation

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by BadGuyVoiice View Post
    Can we see proof?

- - - Updated - - -
    @Lily if @Liquify doesn't show a legitimate proof of what he just said. He should also be banned for blackmailing. Stop ignoring stuff that you should pay attention to.

- - - Updated - - -

I never said him to return it. He paid me for my finished replacement. He fucked up by returning a replacement. I offered a fix for money. He accepted. I fixed HIS FUCKUP. He didn't stand up for our deal and scammed me. What would you suggest me doing? I was calling about this order at least 6 times and wasted 3h on it, while he was saying it wasn't done, although 6 reps said it was done. HE LIED TO ME. Stop posting BS if you don't understand the story. I was working with this order for 40 DAYS!

- - - Updated - - -

He scammed me. And you are telling me he was right? Fuck off from this thread please

- - - Updated - - -
    @Lily @Smoke @RespectNF @gerassss where is justice guys?

- - - Updated - - -

Even the guy I "scammed" is up for me.

- - - Updated - - -

lol my acc is not even that good, I just can't stand the unfairness of this whole situation
    proof? i blocked and removed you kid and it was long time ago other 9 months and on a different website and outside of mpgh

Thanks
    proof? i blocked and removed you kid and it was long time ago other 9 months and on a different website and outside of mpgh
    Nice try very convenient

- - - Updated - - -

What was the site? and where did we speak? Why don't you have any messages? I'm pretty sure you are esportseloboost
    So you are the one who scammed me little shit?)

- - - Updated - - -
    @Lily if mods think I'm a scammer... why is this acc still not banned? I'm tired of games. Just tell me if this fixable or not.
    Last edited by BadGuyVoiice; 03-07-2019 at 09:40 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    @Lily literally an hour ago this dude was threatening once again to screw over the customer if he doesn’t pay him, will post the screenshots later. Will also be requesting permission from Dave to begin the dox. Already have quite a bit of info on him including a possible address but would like the communities help in obtaining the rest

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Throbanksy For This Useful Post:

Liquify (03-07-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by BadGuyVoiice View Post
    Nice try very convenient

- - - Updated - - -

What was the site? and where did we speak? Why don't you have any messages? I'm pretty sure you are esportseloboost
    So you are the one who scammed me little shit?)

- - - Updated - - -
    @Lily if mods think I'm a scammer... why is this acc still not banned? I'm tired of games. Just tell me if this fixable or not.
    Don't call me names i havent insulted you kid
    You are a scammer and i removed and blocked our chat and it was on skupe
    I don't even use skupe anymore
    People like ypu should not be unbanned. Damn scammer have fun in hell

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    If you have no business in this staff dispute (aka not the disputee or staff), please stop posting in this dispute.

When I get time, I'll go through the scam reports, IM logs provided and previous disputes to get a picture of what is going on.
    T W I C E
    NaJeongMoSaJiMiDaChaeTzu
    TWICE - One In A Million

News Force Head Editor 09/2018
    Publicist 11/2017
    Global Moderator 09/2017
    Minion+ 04/2017
    Market Place Minion 04/2017
    Minecraft Minion 02/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion 11/2016

Middleman 09/2016
    News Force Editor 08/2016
    News Force (Section of the Week) 03/2016
    News Force (User News) 10/2015

Donator 03/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor 05/2014
    Member 12/2012

-=Gifts=-
    [Organized Chaos]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Throbanksy View Post
    @Lily literally an hour ago this dude was threatening once again to screw over the customer if he doesn’t pay him, will post the screenshots later. Will also be requesting permission from Dave to begin the dox. Already have quite a bit of info on him including a possible address but would like the communities help in obtaining the rest
    https://imgur.com/a/U36rjQX here are screens of our convo.
    Now tell me @Throbanksy why are you banned on mpgh as @Edward? Did you scam someone? So funny god damn.. Accusing me of something while I am just triggering u to post here. Well done dumb fuck xD

- - - Updated - - -

I want to hear a story how you know @edward.. Go ahead xd

- - - Updated - - -

Don't call me names i havent insulted you kid
    You are a scammer and i removed and blocked our chat and it was on skupe
    I don't even use skupe anymore
    People like ypu should not be unbanned. Damn scammer have fun in hell
    You have insulted me by posting here. You have 0 deal with me. Unless you are esportseloboost the guy who messed with my head for a month and scammed at the end. If so I will find a way to get you banned.

Thanks for exposing yourself.

Your story is ridiculous. Why in the world would you block me and remove from sk.ype if I scammed u? Don't you wan't to have proof of me scamming u? xD

My advice to you. Don't post here Unless you have any legitimate proof of what you are accusing me. I don't scam people. I was banned for not refunding a guy $20 for failed refund that someone else failed before me and he paid me to fix it. I have never scammed anyone and I am never going to do that. All your BS accusations won't work here. Go play with your dolls.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    If you have no business in this staff dispute (aka not the disputee or staff), please stop posting in this dispute.

When I get time, I'll go through the scam reports, IM logs provided and previous disputes to get a picture of what is going on.
    GOD THANKS! Finally, please do it as soon as possible, I have a feeling that soon here will be 10 more random people who I never dealt with accusing me of a scam. Also you should look into @Throbanksy and @Edward IP match. @Edward is banned and his 2nd profile is @Throbanksy. He calls me a scammer tho If I need to open a report I will do that.

- - - Updated - - -

i'm still banned on mpgh so I couldn't open a scam report on esportseloboost that's why I threatned him, what else was ther to do? Let him walk after a month of brain fuckery? Anyway there is nothing I can possibly mess for him. I would never call the police that's just stupid. Because of him I wasted 1 month of my time calling bestbuy about the same order over and over again. Although all times they said it was refunded already. Now because of him I can't get unbanned...

- - - Updated - - -

You know what... I guess if everyone sees me as a scammer. Why can't I scam then..? I have to refund $240 to my customer since I didn't finish his refund.
    I won't refund him. What's the point if everyone thinks I am a scammer indeed? I won't get unbanned obviously. Well done MPGH. You made me scam. Fuck it. Have a great day. Don't stress. You won't see me here ever again. I'm tired of you all.

- - - Updated - - -

mpgh is broken.
    Last edited by BadGuyVoiice; 03-07-2019 at 04:08 PM.

Thanks
    Well that poor costumer is me ...... could u give that trash a chance
    And let him refund my money omg why the hell I wanted a refund ugh
    Please guys why the hack am in the middle i hite my fking luck
    Last edited by Ionyx10; 03-07-2019 at 05:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Alright...

If you've been scammed, feel free to chargeback.

You may also wish to dox him and mess with his life if you must.
    T W I C E
    NaJeongMoSaJiMiDaChaeTzu
    TWICE - One In A Million

News Force Head Editor 09/2018
    Publicist 11/2017
    Global Moderator 09/2017
    Minion+ 04/2017
    Market Place Minion 04/2017
    Minecraft Minion 02/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion 11/2016

Middleman 09/2016
    News Force Editor 08/2016