Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    L_0r3x0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    984
    Reputation
    -25
    Thanks
    109

    I WANT WORKERS ON A GAME IM MAKEING

    so I'm making a CS:GO surfing game and i want at least one person who would like to help, pm me or reply
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Goocolax View Post
    vouch thx dude
    Quote Originally Posted by innervisions22 View Post
    Vouch+ got my vcc
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabut View Post
    +Vouch!

    Received VCCs!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsBl4z3 View Post
    +vouch

    //2short
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianNguyen View Post
    VCC has been received + vouch
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaKoi View Post
    +Vouch got 2 VCC Finally got them to work :P


  2. #2
    Hentai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    7,068
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    3,871
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by L_0r3x0 View Post
    so I'm making a CS:GO surfing game and i want at least one person who would like to help, pm me or reply
    Oh shit, make it appealing for ffs.
    You aren't looking for worker, you are looking for a partner/friend who has the same passion as you.

  3. #3
    Threadstarter
    //I Watch And Jerk Hentai
    MPGH Member
    L_0r3x0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    984
    Reputation
    -25
    Thanks
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post


    Oh shit, make it appealing for ffs.
    You aren't looking for worker, you are looking for a partner/friend who has the same passion as you.
    why you wanna help or sumthing
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Goocolax View Post
    vouch thx dude
    Quote Originally Posted by innervisions22 View Post
    Vouch+ got my vcc
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabut View Post
    +Vouch!

    Received VCCs!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsBl4z3 View Post
    +vouch

    //2short
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianNguyen View Post
    VCC has been received + vouch
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaKoi View Post
    +Vouch got 2 VCC Finally got them to work :P


  4. #4
    PurpleOldMaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Giveaway section
    Posts
    610
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I have like 2k hours in cs and half of it is surfing lol, i made a simple bhoping game with unity but I never really did anything with it, would it be using Unity?
    Last edited by PurpleOldMaN; 1 Week Ago at 01:01 PM.
    bananas float in water

Similar Threads

  1. Want A Sig post HERE (ill make it for u)
    By Insomniac in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 03:14 AM
  2. Who wants to come and help me make a hack?
    By Ragehax in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 06:58 PM
  3. come join me in game to make hacks
    By lolz2much in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 11:09 PM
  4. [Paypal] Buying Steam game gift! MAKE $20 easy!
    By The_Gomez in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 02:26 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-21-2006, 09:09 PM