Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

MPGH News - 234th Edition

234th Edition - March 7th, 2019
    Snapple Fact: Movie trailers used to come on at the end of movies, but no one stuck around to watch them.

- The Meme of the Month winner is @samm

Donations:
    None this week

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Birthdays:

Post Bans:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Psychotic

Moderators
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Lily
    Current section: Market Place.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Kevin
    Current section: Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Fortnite Hacks and Cheats, and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.

Minions
    [MPGH]Allura
    Current sections: Cryptocurrency Talk and Minecraft Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dab
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Hell_Demon
    Current section: Programming.
    [MPGH]Hentai
    Current section: Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Heroes
    Current section: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Joker
    Current section: Other First Person Shooter Hacks, Other MMORPG Hacks and and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]meme
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]MikeRohsoft
    Current section: Programming.
    [MPGH]RespectNF
    Current section: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Riigged
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current sections: Crossfire Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]solvi
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]InCognito
    [MPGH]Joe
    [MPGH]Lily
    [MPGH]niggo
    [MPGH]RespectNF

Hot Threads:

Volvo plans to limit the top speed of their cars
    Cars from the Swedish car maker are not supposed to go faster than 180 kilometers per hour (about 111 miles per hour). This is meant for all models that are built starting next year.
    Volvo does this to make traffic more secure as they have said in a press conference on Monday. Håkan Samuelson, the head of Volvo, said it is no miracle way to combat accidents but if only 1 person gets saved by this step then it is worth it.
    Not only wants Volvo to combat accidents but they also want to start a discussion about the role of car manufacturers and that they should be reeducating the drivers with the technology inside the cars. This is an even bigger discussion in Germany as that is the only one in the world where there is no general speed limit on our highways.
    The higher end models from Volvo are able to reach around 250 kilometers per hour (155mph) so this step would limit those quite a lot.
    Volvo is a leader in safety and inventing new ways to keep people safe. A reason why they have started the campaign "Vision 2020" where the goal is to decrease all deaths and injuries from traffic accidents. Their main focus is to combat 3 problems: Driving to fast, driving under the influence and distraction coming from phones etc.

https://www.zeit.de/mobilitaet/2019-03/automobilindustrie-volvo-maximalgeschwindigkeit-tempolimit-180-volvo-cars

India Vs Pakistan: Full Timeline As of now
    February 14: A suicide bomber slammed a car into a bus which was carrying Indian paramilitary police in Kashmir, killing more than 40.

This attack was described as one of the deadliest on security forces in the region in decades.

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi tweeted that "a befitting reply will be given to the perpetrators of the heinous attack and their patrons."

February 15: A Pakistan-based terror group, Jaish-e-Mohammed, claimed responsibility for the previous day's attack.

Pakistan's foreign ministry said it has "always condemned heightened acts of violence" in Kashmir but it strongly rejected "any insinuation by elements in the Indian government and media circles that seek to link the attack to the State of Pakistan without investigations."

India's Ministry of External Affairs said Jaish-E-Mohammed and its leadership are located in Pakistan.

"(They) cannot claim that it is unaware of their presence and their activities. They have not taken any action against these groups despite international demands," the official spokesperson said.

February 16: Indian Finance Minister Arun Jaitley tweeted New Delhi had withdrawn Pakistan's "most favoured nation" status, which is granted to countries who then gain trade advantages like low tariffs.

Basic customs duty on Pakistani exports to India was then raised to 200 percent, he said.

February 18
    : Nine people, including four Indian soldiers and a policeman, were killed during a gun battle in India-controlled Kashmir, escalating tensions yet further.

Reports said the operation targeted a residential area which was said to be a hideout for suspected militants.

February 19: Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan offered India assistance to investigate the suicide bombing but also warned his country would retaliate against any acts of aggression from New Delhi.

India then dismissed Khan's offer, citing previous terror attacks in Mumbai and an airbase.

February 20: India suspended a bus service between the capital of India-controlled Kashmir, Srinagar, and Muzaffarabad, the capital of the Pakistan-controlled Kashmir, with no explanation.

February 23 to 24: New Delhi increased its crackdown in Kashmir by arresting more than 160 separatists, according to reports.

Five people were killed as Indian security forces fought with members of a Pakistani militant group in the disputed region.

February 26: India said its air force carried out strikes against a Jaish-e-Mohammed training base at Balakot in Pakistan's Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province and the attack killed a "very large number" of terrorists, trainers and senior commanders.

Pakistan denied there were any victims from that attack and said the strikes did not hit any targets.

Pakistan's foreign ministry said the "Indian aggression was a threat to regional peace and stability and would get a befitting response by Pakistan at a time and place of its choosing."

February 27: Pakistani media reported that Khan led a meeting of the National Command Authority, the body that commands the country's nuclear warheads.

Pakistan said its air force undertook strikes across the so-called Line of Control to display its "right, will and capability for self-defence." The Line of Control is the de-factor border separating the Indian and Pakistani parts of Kashmir.

A spokesman for the Pakistani armed forces said Indian planes entered its air space and two jets were shot out of the sky. One of the aircraft dropped on India's side of Kashmir while the second came down in Pakistani territory, and its pilot detained.

India's foreign ministry recognised that a pilot was missing and a combat jet had fallen. The ministry spokesperson also maintained a Pakistani jet had been shot down in the altercation.

Then, a video surfaced of a man identified by Islamabad as the captured Indian pilot. India also said it handed over a dossier to its counterpart with specific details of Jaish-e-Mohammed's role in the February 14 terror attack and their residence in Pakistan.
    Pakistan's Khan then called for discussions with India and said he hoped "better sense" would prevail to de-escalate the situation.

February 28: Khan told his parliament that Pakistan will free the captured Indian pilot the next day as a "peace gesture" towards India.

The freeing of the pilot was welcomed by the chiefs of India's three armed forces in a joint press conference Thursday evening — but would not say if New Delhi contemplated the return a de-escalation in the conflict.

March 1: Pakistan returned Wing Commander Abhinanda to India at the Wagah border crossing between the two countries.

March 4: Pakistan plans to take action against militant groups operating on its soil, a minister said on Monday, amid global pressure to act after a suicide bomber killed 40 Indian paramilitary police in Kashmir last month.

CSGO Essentials by Sandwich
    The center of a our Hack of the Week this week is Simple CSGO Essentials v2.9.0 by Sandwich a regular contributor to our CSGO section with his consistent updates to his CSGO Essentials hack featuring desired features like chams, fov changer with a good thread layout and even a quick little
    anti-Overwatch guide Sandwich lays everything out to help any user begin cheating the ranks and fragging out every game weather it be Rage or Legit.

How many is enough?
    Back in 2012, the Nokia 808 PureView has taken the crown of the best new device, since it had a camera with 41 megapixels. Today, there's a new device in town, but instead of megapixels, it's about the number of lenses. Last Sunday, Nokia PureView 9 was launched at the Barcelona mobile show. Continuing its predecessor's legacy, the phone boasts five back cameras. The competition for phone marketing has changed, it's all about how many lenses you can fit now.

Let's look back to Apple for popularizing the idea when it unveiled the iPhone 7 Plus with two rear cameras in 2016. The CEO of Honor, George Zhao says "Four is enough, but maybe we need another smarter solution, not just more cameras." Honor has only included a maximum of three cameras on its phone. Sony's chief, Mitsuya Kishida claims they are "late to the party." At this year's show, Sony release the Xperia One, a phone with three rear cameras, but the chief says the underlying tech is more important than the number of lenses.

Lil Skies - Shelby
    LIl Skies' debut album "Shelby" was released March 1st. His last project released in 2018 titled "Life of a Dark Rose" was fairly decent but I wasn't very impressed. "Shelby" showcases Lil Skies in a whole new light. According to Skies "It’s my first real project. It’s like a new beginning. This is really like me being born again." This album shows Lil Skies' transition from being a soundcloud rapper to becoming a respected artist. He scored features from Gucci Mane, Gunna and his known friend Landon Cube. I think the features fit this album well except for Gucci Mane, funny enough the biggest named feature. Gucci Mane's flow doesn't support this album very well at all, and I couldn't help but skip this song on every listen through other than the first.
    Overall I found this album great and it's nice to see Lil Skies become more of an appreciated artist.
    You can listen to this album here

[IMG]https://static01.ny*****m/images/2019/03/04/sports/04jpstein-web1/merlin_151533741_20630bb4-b574-4d16-90ae-2ffc49bdc771-superJumbo.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp[/IMG]

Lebron James Might Not Be Enough to Get the Lakers to the Playoffs
    When Lebron James, the undisputed "Lord of the Eastern Conference", left the Cavaliers for the Lakers, many people wondered about whether his presence and performance with the Lakers would be enough to push them to the playoffs. However, as shown of right now, James is currently set up to not attend his first playoff game since his second season in the NBA in 2014-2015, when he was only twenty years old. James is not able to bring the Lakers out of their longest ever postseason drought, and many people believe he will finally have to own up for his failures and stop putting the blame on teammates. He's also been shooting at a substandard 66.9% from the line, which further contributes to the reason why he is not able to galvanize the Lakers to bring them to the playoffs. In addition, he also had a groin injury, which limited his time where he was actually on the playing field.

Channel 4 Refuses to Backdown
    Channel 4 and the documentary on Micheal Jackson "Leaving Neverland" has been critized by the Jackson estate and told not to air the documentary by
    British directer Dan Reed, the film 4 hours in length documents the late popstars child grooming accusations and sexual allegations towards him the films features two men who detail consistent and constant sexual abuse and child grooming

Interview - samm

Hectard: Hey Samm can we start the interview?

Samm: Sure thing bud.

Hectard: So, you where the first person I interviewed on MPGH and I was not on News force at that time. How was the first experience?

Samm: Pretty good, lot of attention toward us both which was good.

Hectard: Wait, do you mean we are seeking for attention. (*Yes we do*)

Samm: Definitely.

Samm: All attention is good attention.

Hectard: Haha, So this time we gonna try something different, I will be naming 2 person on MPGH and you should say the first word which comes in your mind?

Samm: Sure.

Hectard: The first name is Joe.

Samm: Nice Lad. (Edited due to abusive Language)

Hectard: Second name is HALOS117.

Samm: Active (Edited due to abusive Language)

Hectard: Lmao I have to censor both the answers.

Samm: Whys that?

Samm: Don't you dare censor me.

Hectard: Ok how old are you?

Samm: 16.

Hectard: But why does your voice sounds like 30+? are you alpha boi?

Samm: My balls are bigger than boulders.

Hectard: Impressive.

Hectard: So Samm do you really want to be a CS?

Samm: CS is cancer just because all your posts are caps on each word and you get no signature space.

Samm: Other than that I love the small name and pink tag.

Samm: Makes me standout.

Hectard: Nice, but do you plan to take initiative to change your attitude or behavior to remove the CS?

Samm: I'm not changing for shit. I'm not gay.

Hectard:Hmm so how long has been since your first hack release?

Samm: 37 days ago.

Hectard: So any other hack contribution to MPGH?

Samm: I'm going to continue working on gmod once my exams are over, then probably go into gta/csgo.

Samm: Depends whats popular and gets me thanks.

Hectard: Yup I want to take a moment and appreciate you out here, at a age of 15 most of the kids are cringe af but you stand out because you spent a lot time in learning programming language at a very young age.

Samm: Yeah because begging in a fortnite forum gets me nowhere.

Hectard: Haha you're hilarious.

Samm: Very

Hectard: Do you wanna say something to someone?

Samm: Yeah id like to say that Dave giving me cs did nothing.

Samm: So good job there.

Samm: Id also like to call out Joe on his *****.

Hectard: Sorry you are not allowed to say that but I will make sure it reaches him ;D

Samm: Sounds good to me.

Hectard: What do you think about the recent Indo-Pak issue?

Samm: Seems pretty good.

Samm: Nice WW3 brewing up.

Hectard: What do you think your contribution to WW3?

Samm: Haha I'm not going to fight in a war.

Samm: Mate it ain't ww2 anymore.

Samm: No infantry shit, just nukes.

Hectard: Good strategy.

Samm: Ye very good strategy.

Hectard: Thanks for an awesome interview.

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    [*]Headlines
    • Hova
    [*]User News
    • Ahlwong
    [*]Global News
    • HALOS117
    • niggo
    [*]Hack of The Week
    • Allura
    • KillTheNoise
    [*]Gaming News
    • ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
    • MoneyMachine
    [*]Technology News
    • Majestic
    [*]Music News
    • Schuba
    [*]Sports News
    • Sean
    [*]Media News
    • KillTheNoise
    [*]WTF News?
    • aku
    • Cursed
    [*]Interviewers
    • Ahmad
    • Hector
    [*]Freelancers
    • Depressed
    • Doc
    • Eternity
    • wan
    Last edited by Ahlwong; 03-07-2019 at 05:00 PM.
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ahl For This Useful Post:

Danny (03-07-2019),[MPGH]Liz (03-07-2019),MikeRohsoft (03-11-2019),Not Officer (03-07-2019),Sam (03-07-2019),Sandwich (03-08-2019),Schuba (03-11-2019),Ticherhaz (03-07-2019),Trash (03-07-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

I'm curious what you said @Samm lol

- - - Updated - - -

@ @Majestic assuming you wrote the technology part about the cameras on phones, did you find any examples of pictures taken on them?

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="2"][B]
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post

All good things mate

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:

Danny (03-07-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    did you find any examples of pictures taken on them?
    Since all 5 lenses are identical you shouldnt expect too much.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Not Officer For This Useful Post:

Danny (03-07-2019)

Thanks
    Hector needs to interview outside of his circle tbh.
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Even if this phone had ten cameras, it would still fail as its predecessors did.

+1 Volvo, great move.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    lebron is literally s1mple. carries his team's ass harder than anything and still cant win anything.

#feelsbadman

History On MPGH:
    Member/Account Created: 16/9/2018
    Premium Account: 22/1/2019

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by OfficerX View Post
    Since all 5 lenses are identical you shouldnt expect too much.
    also more cameras dont mean better pictures if all of those are mediocre quality max

26.09.2012 Signed Up
    16.05.2017 Premium Member
    06.05.2018 - 07.08.2019 Publicist
    06.08.2018 - now Middleman
    17.12.2018 - now Marketplace Minion
    07.06.2019 - now Newsforce
    01.08.2019 - now Publicist
    15.08.2019 - now Fortnite Minion
    08.12.2019 - now GTA Marketplace Minion
    03.01.2020 - now Social Engineering Minion
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+
    10.01.2020 - now Cracking Minion
    07.02.2020 - now Head Publicist

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post

also more cameras dont mean better pictures if all of those are mediocre quality max
    I think these cameras have different functions, there’s the main one with a few field of depth and some dedicated to long range

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

@ @Majestic assuming you wrote the technology part about the cameras on phones, did you find any examples of pictures taken on them?
    Unfortunately they did not release any pics since it’s only an early release annoucement

Member: 11-11-2017
    Premium: 3-18-2018
    News Force - Technology News: 1-18-2019
    Middleman: 5-26-2019

"The Red Plesiosaurus":
    i7-7700k @ 5.0Ghz
    MSI Z270 Gaming m7
    G.Skill TridentZ RGB 16GB
    MSI GTX 1080 Ti SeaHawk X
    Samsung 960 EVO

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic View Post
    I think these cameras have different functions, there’s the main one with a few field of depth and some dedicated to long range
    yeah as with every phone that has multiple cameras

but my point still stands which is that if you have 5 mid tier cameras the pic wont get better compared to having 1 actually good one like in the pixel

multiple cameras do have their advantages but only if the quality of them is actually good

26.09.2012 Signed Up
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+

if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    = niggo
    help
    how works it??
    How to hack
    niggo ugly lol
    You're literally dumb.
    You're literally dumb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post

yeah as with every phone that has multiple cameras

but my point still stands which is that if you have 5 mid tier cameras the pic wont get better compared to having 1 actually good one like in the pixel

multiple cameras do have their advantages but only if the quality of them is actually good
    Of course, now I'm thinking if it's a psychological thing to attract more customers thinking "more is better"

Member: 11-11-2017
    Premium: 3-18-2018
    News Force - Technology News: 1-18-2019
    Middleman: 5-26-2019

"The Red Plesiosaurus":
    i7-7700k @ 5.0Ghz
    MSI Z270 Gaming m7
    G.Skill TridentZ RGB 16GB
    MSI GTX 1080 Ti SeaHawk X
    Samsung 960 EVO

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic View Post
    Of course, now I'm thinking if it's a psychological thing to attract more customers thinking "more is better"
    true same as with the race for more MP on cameras in the early 2010s

unfortunately most people are retarded and just think more is better

26.09.2012 Signed Up
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+

= niggo
    help
    how works it??
    How to hack
    niggo ugly lol
    You're literally dumb.
    You're literally dumb.

Thanks
    i had a birthday on the 1st....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Lol if @Hassan was still around he'd be pretty pissed about people tryna defame MJ.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stebulous View Post
    i had a birthday on the 1st....
    Late happy birthday man. Wish you had a great one

19. The Following User Says Thank You to YungHa For This Useful Post:

Stebulous (03-20-2019)