Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Scammed by HeroicXPharaoh

So around 4 months ago, I was looking for someone to work with where I would complete the orders and someone else would deal with the customers. Anyway I saw that Heroic could be a good person to work with. So I hit him up about creating a thread and for me to complete the orders for him.

I must add that I was currently banned at this point for not paying $7.50 because I wasn't active on MPGH at the time of being banned so I didn't even get to defend myself, but that is a completely different story. Long story short as soon as I realised that I had been banned I contacted the guy and resolved it as quickly as possible which resolved me in getting unbanned.

So back to my side, Heroic open the thread and then started taking orders and I ofcourse started completing them, after doing 9 orders I asked for payment via bitcoin and he kept on putting it off and off then I finally gave him a time period on a deadline he had to pay me. Which he completely ignored, he then went to tell me that I was a banned user on MPGH so he wasn't going to pay me and that I was a "scammer", which at that time I was technically classed as one because I hadn't resolved the issue with the person that created a scam report on me, which as you can see I got unbanned.

So here I am now creating this scam report because I want justice for what he did to me.

https://prnt.sc/mvgrxf
    https://prntscr.com/mvgtrs
    https://prntscr.com/mvgtvk
    https://prntscr.com/mvgu06
    https://prntscr.com/mvgu4f
    https://prntscr.com/mvgu9j
    https://prntscr.com/mvgue7

Let me know if you want more proof because I have everything. See how "FORMER STAFF" are setting an example to others, apsolutely NO remorse or respect. Really disappointed with how this was handled but anyway justice will now be served.

Thanks
    We see you online. Deal with this. @HeroicXPharaoh

3. The Following User Says Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

seryevolki (1 Week Ago)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    We see you online. Deal with this. @HeroicXPharaoh
    I don't normally check scammer grave so don't assume that I ignored this.
    Anyways, at the time this was done, he contacted me via SK y Pe and offered to do orders for me so I agreed. When he asked me for payment, I decided to see who this was on MPGH to vouch for him, then I found out that he was a banned scammer and noticed that there were no staff disputes, so he clearly wasn't planning to come back to the website. I thought " Why should I pay this guy if he scammed someone " ? So I did, I am pretty sure that there are no rules that state that you can't scam scammers, and I wasn't a staff member at that time, so there should be no issues. Furthermore, he already made a staff dispute about this after it happened by a bit and it was denied because of the reasons I stated above.

Thanks
    Why were you banned in the first place? @seryevolki
    Were you banned for scamming? Can I see the staff dispute thread? AFAIK, there are no rules about scamming a scammer that has been banned from the site and there are no rules in place for that because said user would be considered no longer part of MPGH but... you clearly aren't a banned user so I'm gonna see what the upper staff have to say in that case.

Thanks
    Why were you banned in the first place? @seryevolki
    Were you banned for scamming? Can I see the staff dispute thread? AFAIK, there are no rules about scamming a scammer that has been banned from the site and there are no rules in place for that because said user would be considered no longer part of MPGH but... you clearly aren't a banned user so I'm gonna see what the upper staff have to say in that case.
    He was banned for scamming.

Here is an old scam report I made about him ( private ) : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1#post13925207

In this thread, you can see Lily agree with the fact that he's a banned scammer, so I don't have to pay him back. This is the staff dispute : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...ght=seryevolki

Here is the scam report : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...ght=seryevolki

As you can see, the scam report was in October 2017, while the staff dispute was almost a year later.

Thanks
    Alright I'm gonna have to see what Lance's/Ahlwong's input on this is because I have no input on it. I've always been aware that you are allowed to scam previous scammers but OP dealt with it so... kind of have no idea what to say. @Hero @Ahlwong @arunforce @Lily

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Yes as I said, at the time of working with Heroic I was indeed deemed as a scammer. But the issue was not that I AM a scammer it is just that I didn't resolved the report becuase at the time, I wasn't active on the site. Then when I found out about what had happened I came back to resolve it as quickly as I could.

Also to add, I had been messaging the guy who opened the report in the first place but he didn't respond for ages (I can show proof of this if needed). But when he finally did, I apologies and paid him back without any issues. The thing that really gets to me is that Heroic was VERY rude and dispresectful about everything dispite being a reputable user that people respect on the forum. I believe the correct way for him to of dealt with this, is asked me politely to resolve the report that was open and then we could sort out the payment later. But no, as you can see he was rubbing it in my face saying things like he's off to spend his "hard earnt money" and saying "eat shit mate" like a kid.

My last point is that at the end of the day I owed some money for a few account that I forgot to pay for, Which was competely my fault... But common, It wasn't like I scammed half of the forum then ran off.

UPDATE: Can I just say I allegedly "scammed" for $7.50, he then proceeded to scam me for $530... In what world does this make sense, and the laughable part is that hes is former staff. If he gets away with this I'm going to be very disspointed in the MPGH staff.
    Last edited by seryevolki; 1 Week Ago at 03:32 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by seryevolki View Post
    Yes as I said, at the time of working with Heroic I was indeed deemed as a scammer. But the issue was not that I AM a scammer it is just that I didn't resolved the report becuase at the time, I wasn't active on the site. Then when I found out about what had happened I came back to resolve it as quickly as I could.

Also to add, I had been messaging the guy who opened the report in the first place but he didn't respond for ages (I can show proof of this if needed). But when he finally did, I apologies and paid him back without any issues. The thing that really gets to me is that Heroic was VERY rude and dispresectful about everything dispite being a reputable user that people respect on the forum. I believe the correct way for him to of dealt with this, is asked me politely to resolve the report that was open and then we could sort out the payment later. But no, as you can see he was rubbing it in my face saying things like he's off to spend his "hard earnt money" and saying "eat shit mate" like a kid.

My last point is that at the end of the day I owed some money for a few account that I forgot to pay for, Which was competely my fault... But common, It wasn't like I scammed half of the forum then ran off.

UPDATE: Can I just say I allegedly "scammed" for $7.50, he then proceeded to scam me for $530... In what world does this make sense, and the laughable part is that hes is former staff. If he gets away with this I'm going to be very disspointed in the MPGH staff.
    Well at the time, YOU were a scammer, regardless of what the reasons were. On MPGH, you're allowed to scam scammers, you can see why we don't show you the same respect as a normal members because at the time, you were seen as a scammer. End of the day, it doesn't matter what the value was, you were a scammer and Heroic "scammed" you which is allowed because you weren't a member of MPGH. Like you said, if it was a small amount of money, why didn't you care enough to come on and do something about it UNTIL you were scammed yourself? I don't have any sympathy for you so don't come at me with no "disappointed in the MPGH staff" BS, you should have have settled your stuff in the first place and SHOULDN'T have been banned in the first place.
    Last edited by InCognito; 1 Week Ago at 04:42 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    lmao, how is this being flipped onto me now... I understand you're allowed to scam a "scammer" but I was not active on the site when the report was made, so when I came back... I resolved it. But this isn't even the point I'm trying to make. Regardless of if I scammed or not, that specific situation has been resolved, and I have settled my report. Do you know what, I'm not even too bothered about the money its just the principle of how this was handled but someone so reputable on the site, who is very RUDE and DISRESECT which NO-ONE is seeming to acknowledge of apologie for let alone showing any remorse.

And to address you saying you don't want to hear about my "disappointed in the MPGH staff BS". I am honestly being genuine here, I feel that it is an important matter not only because he is a former staff but this sets an example to the level of tollerance that MPGH Staff have towards their staff.
    Last edited by seryevolki; 1 Week Ago at 04:20 PM.

Thanks
    lmao, how is this being flipped onto me now... I understand you're allowed to scam a "scammer" but I was not active on the site when the report was made, so when I came back... I resolved it. But this isn't even the point I'm trying to make. Regardless of if I scammed or not, that specific situation has been resolved, and I have settled my report. Do you know what, I'm not even too bothered about the money its just the principle of how this was handled but someone so reputable on the site, who is very RUDE and DISRESECT which NO-ONE is seeming to acknowledge of apologie for let alone showing any remorse.

And to address you saying you don't want to hear about my "disappointed in the MPGH staff BS". I am honestly being genuine here, I feel that it is an important matter not only because he is a former staff but this sets an example to the level of tollerance that MPGH Staff have towards their staff.
    It doesn't matter how he treated you or disrespected you, you were a scammer at the time so he could've called you a lil bitch for all we cared BECAUSE YOU WERE A SCAMMER AT THE TIME. You're seeing it from one point of view, if you have a problem with how he treated you then you should've never been banned in the first place. We're NOT playing favorites here, the way I see it, is that he was treating a scammer as a scammer and he scammed you, that's how HE saw it in his his eyes and how I see in my eyes. Why would anyone show respect to a scammer? Like you said, you dealt with it AFTERWARDS, your ban was PRIOR TO THE SCAM. Let me reiterate that it doesn't matter what the value was, AT THE TIME YOU WERE A SCAMMER. You're coming to me asking me to treat you with respect as if you're entitled to anything when you're not because at the end of the day, you were a scammer at that time. You wanted to be treated with respect then why were you banned in the first place? To my eyes you're making it worse for yourself because you can be seen as a ban evader.
    Last edited by InCognito; 1 Week Ago at 04:38 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I'm honestly speechless, how does this keep getting flipped onto me? YES I was classed at the time of our interation a "scammer" but I resolved it... So how are we going to resolve this specific issue?

Can I also add how you said "you were a scammer at the time" I am no longer classed as a scammer. And I'm not saying YOU'RE not treating me with respect he wasn't but yeah I understand why he wasn't.
    Last edited by seryevolki; 1 Week Ago at 04:56 PM.

Thanks
    I'm honestly speechless, how does this keep getting flipped onto me? YES I was classed at the time of our interation a "scammer" but I resolved it... So how are we going to resolve this specific issue?

Can I also add how you said "you were a scammer at the time" I am no longer classed as a scammer. And I'm not saying YOU'RE not treating me with respect he wasn't but yeah I understand why he wasn't.
    It's not being flipped on you. You yourself said that YOU were banned at the time with the trade with Heroic. The reason being you SCAMMED someone. THEN, you realized you had a problem with Heroic scamming you, but you couldn't do anything about it because YOU WERE A BANNED SCAMMER SO IN ORDER TO RESOLVE IT WITH HEROIC, YOU HAD TO DEAL WITH THE PAST SCAM SO YOU CAN BE UNBANNED. Unless I'm getting the timeline wrong, we currently had no rule in place for scamming a scammer. Therefore, I'm letting the higher ups deal with it as they see fit. Since you want to use the English language as your defense, YOU ARE A SCAMMER IN THE TIME YOU DEALT WITH HEROIC. The other guy was clearly wasn't worth your time for you to go on and deal with it, so you were left banned BUT BECAUSE YOU GOT SCAMMED you suddenly had a problem with it. Do you not see the problem with this?
    Last edited by InCognito; 1 Week Ago at 05:02 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

It's not being flipped on you. You yourself said that YOU were banned at the time with the trade with Heroic. The reason being you SCAMMED someone. THEN, you realized you had a problem with Heroic scamming you, but you couldn't do anything about it because YOU WERE A BANNED SCAMMER SO IN ORDER TO RESOLVE IT WITH HEROIC, YOU HAD TO DEAL WITH THE PAST SCAM SO YOU CAN BE UNBANNED. Unless I'm getting the timeline wrong, we currently had no rule in place for scamming a scammer. Therefore, I'm letting the higher ups deal with it as they see fit. Since you want to use the English language as your defense, YOU ARE A SCAMMER IN THE TIME YOU DEALT WITH HEROIC. The other guy was clearly wasn't worth your time for you to go on and deal with it, so you were left banned BUT BECAUSE YOU GOT SCAMMED you suddenly had a problem with it. Do you not see the problem with this?
    Yes I hear what you're saying but as I stating in the First post... I couldn't resolved it with the guy because he disappeared for ages! When he finally came online I paid him and told him to let the Mods know that I paid him back.

My final point is he made atleast $800+ from me working for him, without me getting paid a single cent and I lost about $40 in expenses on top of him being extremely cocky and treating me like a mewl ... all for what? me getting banned for "allegedly" scamming someone for 7.5$ which i didn't even have the knowledge of, all of which the situation's have been resolved. And please don't forget the fact that I had BEEN trying to fix that situation for a long time but the guy was just inactive, and there's proof of that in the initial scam report as he was mentioned on the scam report by Lily but he was still inactive.
    Last edited by seryevolki; 1 Week Ago at 06:26 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    At the time of the scam, you were still a scammer on MPGH.

Had you resolved the report made against you before commencing this trade, we'd cover for you in this situation but since you were still banned for scamming at the time of this scam, you were classified as no longer a MPGH user.

As such, we will not cover for any scams made against you.

If @HeroicXPharaoh wishes, he may choose to pay you. However this isn't MPGH's problem.
    T W I C E
    NaJeongMoSaJiMiDaChaeTzu
    TWICE - One In A Million

Publicist 11/2017
    Global Moderator 09/2017
    Minion+ 04/2017
    Market Place Minion 04/2017
    Minecraft Minion 02/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion 11/2016

Middleman 09/2016
    News Force Editor 08/2016
    News Force (Section of the Week) 03/2016
    News Force (User News) 10/2015

Donator 03/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor 05/2014
    Member 12/2012

-=Gifts=-
    [Organized Chaos]

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahlwong For This Useful Post:

Hammerlord219 (1 Week Ago),HeroicXPharaoh (1 Week Ago),Versa (1 Week Ago)