Thread: What if?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

What if?

would you be interested in a massive pack of of guns with no reload? if so what guns would you guys like to see, AR,Pistol,SMG,SR,MG,Knifes,explosives

/discuss

Thanks
    it would be detected easy once people see you never reloading lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    @dugindog

No reload doesn't work unfortunately. No Reload, No Selection, No Prefire*, No Postfire* ... all of them will cause your first 10-20 bullets of ANY gun (snipers, first 1 or 2 shots) to be blank bullets. There's a minimum amount of time that reload HAS to take as the server know's your bullet amount in your clip and in reserves to reload into the weapon.

The reason there's * on the Post and Pre fire is because select few guns, you CAN remove that for instant use. Grenades, Mines, Turrets, Med Packs, Air Strike... all those can be used Instantly. Any GUN... M16A3, MiniGun, P90, L96A1, etc. just for variety... have to have reload, selection, pre/post fire animation timers.

We had no reload back in 2011-2013, then Nexon patched it. Hasn't worked since. That's why you don't see it even in DLL hacks actually. Its INCREDIBLY easy to add to a DLL injection hack, but not worth it because it causes blank shots.

commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    @dugindog

No reload doesn't work unfortunately. No Reload, No Selection, No Prefire*, No Postfire* ... all of them will cause your first 10-20 bullets of ANY gun (snipers, first 1 or 2 shots) to be blank bullets. There's a minimum amount of time that reload HAS to take as the server know's your bullet amount in your clip and in reserves to reload into the weapon.

The reason there's * on the Post and Pre fire is because select few guns, you CAN remove that for instant use. Grenades, Mines, Turrets, Med Packs, Air Strike... all those can be used Instantly. Any GUN... M16A3, MiniGun, P90, L96A1, etc. just for variety... have to have reload, selection, pre/post fire animation timers.

We had no reload back in 2011-2013, then Nexon patched it. Hasn't worked since. That's why you don't see it even in DLL hacks actually. Its INCREDIBLY easy to add to a DLL injection hack, but not worth it because it causes blank shots.
    Honestly i only modded the launchers and throwing atm i did G3 and i didn't notice any blanks but who knows haha maybe i didn't shoot for the 2 seconds or whatever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by dugindog View Post
    Honestly i only modded the launchers and throwing atm i did G3 and i didn't notice any blanks but who knows haha maybe i didn't shoot for the 2 seconds or whatever.
    Instant Airstrike is fun. Took me almost 6 hours to get it working. Got it down from I think its 45 seconds to 4 seconds... good times

commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL