Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post
    Question is, how do we get these white-supremacists/pro-white to live in peace with those of a different background?
    You don't. Fascism and neo-nazi ideologies can't be debated nor reasoned with. I went pretty far down that road as a late teen, and in a different world that shooter could've been me, so believe me when I say this.
    and I by no means want white people to be replaced either.
    Why? Why do you tie any fiber of your being to yours and or anyone else's skin color. Nobody is here to 'replace you', how does that make any sort of sense. Your children will be your children, and their neighbors will be their neighbors. If your great grand children end up being a slightly different skin tone than you, why does that matter? This 'great replacement' and 'white genocide' are the very same fear tactics employed by Hitler himself, using carefully worded terminology to invoke the most hatred and bigotry. There is no 'white genocide', the world is simply becoming more diverse as an unavoidable and almost entirely positive effect of globalization.

how do we move forward towards a diverse coexisting future, if these people see it as a threat?
    Simply continue to progress society in spite of them. Also de-platform them, stop giving fascists and neo-nazis a voice anywhere in society. When I fell into that white supremacist hate machine as a teen, it was all through online personalities and forums. The answer is to simply cut out their tongue; take down their youtube channels, boycott server providers until they refuse to host white supremacist sites, delete their twitter accounts, remove all of their influence on broken and impressionable minds. Before anyone says this is censorship, yes it absolutely is, and it's a necessary one. Read up on the paradox of tolerance
    , wherein allowing groups and movements of intolerance to exist threatens society as a whole; If you tolerate a intolerant group such as fascists to exist, eventually they will seize power as there is no resistance (everyone is tolerating them through some naive holdings of free speech), and they will enact an intolerant and authoritarian government. Essentially suicide through inaction.

"Only one danger could have jeopardised this development – if our adversaries had understood its principle, established a clear understanding of these ideas, and not offered any resistance. Or, alternatively, if they had from the first day annihilated with the utmost brutality the nucleus of our new movement"
    -Adolf Hitler on the 2 ways the nazi movement could have been killed in its infancy

Shine light on the depravity, and annihilate the seeds before they grow. Cut out tongues.
    Last edited by Aborted; 03-15-2019 at 10:23 AM.
    Oh, my broken lamb, I worry when you cry. Baby's gonna fetch ya, horses in the sky. Though dead hands ring the garden, and these are violent times; and violence brings more violence, and liars bring more lies. Though we were born defeated, worried, tired and scared, and monsters build mean robots, launching rockets into the air. And the wealth of our nations fed on angel blood, and our cities shot with moneyed schemes built on twigs and mud. And our schools look like prisons, and our prisons look like malls, and downtown's just a sick parade where no one cares at all. And our heroes all died crazy, broken, poor or shot. Let's celebrate their tragedy, and sanctify the loss. And manifest the daydream, like those who failed before, and glorify our small attempts, and hate ourselves no more. Blow words between this sucker's teeth, and bind these panicked hands; Lose your heart like a clumsy bell: Please be well

Thanks

Hey @Aborted , wondering if you read the guy's manifesto. In my search to understand why the perpetrator did what he did, I decided to read his manifesto. Essentially he touts that immigrant populations are replacing white populations (he mentioned white people having much lower birth rates than immigrants a lot) and that white people must fight back in order to preserve their culture, traditions, etc. and that he's fine with people of other races as long as they stay in their "own lands". And if defending white culture/traditions is racism/xenophobia, then he is all for it. Another thing he said is that white populations are upholstered by baby boomers and once baby boomers die off, the difference in population sizes between whites and immigrants will be more obvious.

I'm sure there are many people on 4chan or 8chan (where the perpetrator posted that he was going to carry out this attack) that share very similar views as him. Hell, we know there are many white-supremacist groups that share the same views as him.

Question is, how do we get these white-supremacists/pro-white to live in peace with those of a different background? These people doesn't want to see white people replaced and I by no means want white people to be replaced either. I want there to be a future where we can all live together in peace and harmony, but these people don't want to even live in the same "lands". They wish to live in a future where people are divided along racial lines because they believe that is when racial identity/culture is the strongest.

So all ramblings aside (I apologize if what I typed above seems very out of order and doesn't really have a strong structure/thesis whatever, was just sprawling random things with little thought to order to make sure I say everything I wanted to say...and it's 4 AM), how do we move forward towards a diverse coexisting future, if these people see it as a threat? I fear we're going to live in a future where radicals, vengeance, and hatred will drive more and more unspeakable things to occur. I fear the worst is yet to come. I hope violence is not the only way to end this. Violence begets violence and it would be a shame if some helter skelter fucking shit breaks out because of people like this.

Edit: BASICALLY/TLDR: Where to from here?
    The solution would be caps on the number of immigrants arriving in a certain country from x place per year. I live in probably one of the most "multicultural" places in the world, except it's not so multicultural. The asians live in one city, indians in one city and whites in one city. Throwing people with different value systems together without giving them the time to get used to each other results in stuff like this. But, I honestly don't think this could have been prevented.. The shooter is fucked up, to have the ability to go in and kill those many people without any hesitation is beyond what any normal human being is capable of.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuhrain View Post

deserve permanent ban @Hero
    Lol zuhrain I think he might be just joking. However, even than, some people just don't find these sort of stories that big of a deal. I also don't have much emotional reaction to this. We see this type of stories on the daily.

- - - Updated - - -

Granted I didn't get any happiness from this one.
    Last edited by Eternity; 03-15-2019 at 01:56 PM.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    Explain to me what you will achieve if you see the video?

Sickness me that all you care is to see the video... where some white dude is killing of innocent people.

- - - Updated - - -

It never starts with bullets.

It starts with sharing racist memes online on extreme right-wing sites.
    It continues with politicians who whitewash online racism and finally the bullets come.

He was clearly anti-islam. to plan this on a Friday knowing it's the holy day of the Muslims and that the mosque would be full with people. islamophobia
    I'm curious. I'm not one of those sick fucks that hates, that enjoys watching innocent people die and sit on 4chan spamming political memes. But at the same time, my curiosity isn't bound by emotions and fear. I found the full video and at one point, one of the people there attacked the gun man and seemed like he was almost able to stop him. Had it been more than just him, they would have probably able to stop him but I don't expect people to. Flight is most definitely the more prevalent of the two in a fight or flight reaction. Still, it's saddening to watch some lunatic shoot unarmed citizens praying and going about their day. To me, it's fascinating to watch how people would react to circumstances or under certain pressure. It's just morbid curiosity, the same way scientists have to examine data in experiments that otherwise would have never happen on its own. I don't like it, but it's not wrong wanting to know. Plus you DEFINITELY know people are gonna use this horrific event to push a certain agenda or narrative. At least after watching the video, you can draw your own conclusions based on your OWN observation from the video instead of being brainwashed by media. All in all, uncensored information is almost always beneficial. It sickens you because you can't stomach it and I don't blame you. It's not "all that I care about" so don't cherrypick my post to fit your agenda. What has happened already happened. I can't change it, but at least in the future I can be aware of everything. Everyone has their own views, but at the end of the day this guy's purpose was to divide people with different views like you and me.
    Last edited by InCognito; 03-15-2019 at 02:04 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    subscribe to pewdiepie....

holy fucking hell whats wrong with people
    DUDE, CHECK MY VOUCHES, I HAVE SO MANY.

Ubereats Refund Service (Very cheap, cheapest on site maybe, very very quick, good customer service
    Click here for thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Rip
    //2short

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    What a waste of time and energy. This small shooting is sadly distracting from bigger issues.

Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    anyone got the full video
    DM me, I can help you out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    The solution would be caps on the number of immigrants arriving in a certain country from x place per year. I live in probably one of the most "multicultural" places in the world, except it's not so multicultural. The asians live in one city, indians in one city and whites in one city. Throwing people with different value systems together without giving them the time to get used to each other results in stuff like this. But, I honestly don't think this could have been prevented.. The shooter is fucked up, to have the ability to go in and kill those many people without any hesitation is beyond what any normal human being is capable of.
    I say this with the utmost sincerity:

Fuck you.

A racist murderer just massacred 40 people, and your mindframe is almost an exact mirror of the very talking points and propaganda that led him to do it. You're espousing anti-immigration and pro-segregation. How have you existed in modern society and still have the mind of someone from the 1950's?

Throwing people with different value systems together without giving them the time to get used to each other results in stuff like this.
    Nice victim blaming you piece of absolute filth. Once again 40 innocent people were massacred, and your response in not as many words is that they caused their own deaths because of their sin of existing.

The shooter is fucked up, to have the ability to go in and kill those many people without any hesitation is beyond what any normal human being is capable of.
    The shooter wasn't fucked up originally, it's a long and winding road down the rabbithole of white supremacy and far-right extremism, and they all start with spewing the bullshit you just did. I went down that hole as a teen and got out, and you're sounding just like every other one of the good old boys I would talk with on white nationalist forums. Anyone can be radicalized, and anyone can be driven to kill given the right circumstances; it's not a unique trait.

What really causes shit like this is the breakdown of social systems, and the echo chambers of self-aggrandizement found within extremist communities. Broken and lonely people are easy targets, and once they find a 'purpose' they cling to it like a cliff edge, ready to let go at any moment, and especially when they can pull others down with them.

You've said some questionable things in the past Shadow, but the mask has truly come off here. You are a disgusting husk of a human being, and my only hope is that either time or circumstance can bring you back from the hole that you're sliding into.
    Last edited by Aborted; 03-15-2019 at 02:07 PM.
    Oh, my broken lamb, I worry when you cry. Baby's gonna fetch ya, horses in the sky. Though dead hands ring the garden, and these are violent times; and violence brings more violence, and liars bring more lies. Though we were born defeated, worried, tired and scared, and monsters build mean robots, launching rockets into the air. And the wealth of our nations fed on angel blood, and our cities shot with moneyed schemes built on twigs and mud. And our schools look like prisons, and our prisons look like malls, and downtown's just a sick parade where no one cares at all. And our heroes all died crazy, broken, poor or shot. Let's celebrate their tragedy, and sanctify the loss. And manifest the daydream, like those who failed before, and glorify our small attempts, and hate ourselves no more. Blow words between this sucker's teeth, and bind these panicked hands; Lose your heart like a clumsy bell: Please be well

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Dexter (03-15-2019),lad0s (03-17-2019),Vice (03-15-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Fuck you.

A racist murderer just massacred 40 people, and your mindframe is almost an exact mirror of the very talking points and propaganda that led him to do it. You're espousing anti-immigration and pro-segregation. How have you existed in modern society and still have the mind of someone from the 1950's?

Nice victim blaming you piece of absolute filth. Once again 40 innocent people were massacred, and your response in not as many words is that they caused their own deaths because of their sin of existing.

The shooter wasn't fucked up originally, it's a long and winding road down the rabbithole of white supremacy and far-right extremism, and they all start with spewing the bullshit you just did. I went down that hole as a teen and got out, and you're sounding just like every other one of the good old boys I would talk with on white nationalist forums. Anyone can be radicalized, and anyone can be driven to kill given the right circumstances; it's not a unique trait.

What really causes shit like this is the breakdown of social systems, and the echo chambers of self-aggrandizement found within extremist communities. Broken and lonely people are easy targets, and once they find a 'purpose' they cling to it like a cliff edge, ready to let go at any moment, and especially when they can pull others down with them.

You've said some questionable things in the past Shadow, but the mask has truly come off here. You are a disgusting husk of a human being, and my only hope is that either time or circumstance can bring you back from the hole that you're sliding into.

Fuck you.

Get off ur high-horse, just because you're unable to render actual fucking points in your brain it doesn't mean they're not right. Clearly you have zero fucking clue about what happens in multi-cultural societies. You can't slap together two groups of people with drastically different value systems and beliefs and expect there to be no problems. I answered Bernard's question as to how you can prevent this type of stuff, where in the fuck did I blame any of those muslims? I urge you to get off the internet and stop fucking jumping the gun on my assumptions or someone elses' assumptions, it makes you look like a 14 year old child who can't hold a conversation without assuming shit.

Jesus fuck.. "and your response in not as many words is that they caused their own deaths because of their sin of existing."

Aborted: Here, your words aren't formed in the way that I believe they are but I'll believe that they mean what I think regardless.

I think it's pathetic that your turning this into some sort of social justice vendetta where I'm the villain and you're the hero who's showering me with his righteous morals. Stop fantasizing and fucking read my words in context, not in the context you want to read them in.

Xenophobic man who goes and guns down 50+ people without any hesitation ---> Not normal on the spectrum

start with spewing the bullshit you just did
    Once again, superman swoops in to shootdown lex luthor with his superior morals.

"Mask" yeah okay. You know nothing about me other than what I post here. Another thing I've learned from your posts is that you're cursed with the inability to read in context. You weren't even able to read my post without acting like some fucking god who thinks he has superior morals. I don't need to flaunt my morals on here, I give zero fucks about how you were or how you are now and I doubt anyone gives a fuck either. So do me a favour, next time you see my posts, read my posts in context otherwise it just makes you look like an immature over-grown child.

Thanks
    i see news like this every month or 2

but this really moved me like no other video

maybe cuz of the point of view,

giveaways :

vouches

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer View Post
    @Moortag
    I have received a vouch account containing FIFA 18 and a set of detailed instructions as how to use the account.
    All went smooth and OP was very helpful to ensure the success. I can recommend on the basis of the service that I have received.
    Many thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by CM0S View Post
    A sound bloke, very kind and helpful
    Has competitive priced and so far had a good experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by eliu123 View Post
    Bought Madden 19 from this seller with a great deal, the account also had 2k19 so that was great too. Great seller, easy steps and very helpful!
    Quote Originally Posted by rallycross View Post
    +vouch got the account!

Thanks
    To be fair @Aborted this stuff happens literally daily in other countries and nobody talks about it boko haram has slaughtered literal schools full of children. i watched the original video of the shooting and it was vile, innocent ppl including women and children but this aint no news, this world is fucked up i wish it wasnt like this but politics and religion are all nutjobs care about u are over simplifying something that doesnt need to. as long as this world exists there will always be nutjobs and extremists. Both sides think alike but have seriously different values, there aint no set in stone shit for this anyone could do it they dont even need to be extremists, its funny cause when joe shmoe goes into his workplace and kills all his coworkers its in the news for 3 days then its whatever, world is fucked media just wants clicks and i wish my son could grow up in a better place
    Last edited by sbuj; 03-15-2019 at 03:55 PM.
    Need bitcoin? click me

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sbuj For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by sbuj View Post
    i watched the original video of the shooting and it was vile, innocent ppl including women and children but this aint no news
    Ahh yes, lonely people being radicalized by memes into murdering almost 50 people in 1st world countries isn't news.
    Quote Originally Posted by sbuj View Post
    u are over simplifying something that doesnt need to.
    It absolutely does because it's not going to stop by putting your hands over eyes and singing la-la-la.

This entire post just reeks of suburban privilege, and from someone who has never experienced true evil. It doesn't matter because it doesn't affect you right? I guarantee if your family was killed in a terrorist attack you wouldn't be saying these things. I get it, not caring is easy, and you don't want the anguish or guilt of evil on your mind so you simply disconnect yourself from everything and toe the line with "eh shit happens". If you grew up in 1930's Germany you would 100% be completely apathetic because it didn't affect you.

Please learn to care, apathy is how these things happen, because no one cares enough to help prevent it.

- - - Updated - - -

And as far as Shadow is concerned.

You seem really upset that I called you out on being a racist piece of shit.
    I guess no one should ever criticize someone's morals or else they're 'virtue signaling', a if the concept of caring about people is so foreign to you that you have to assume they are lying or saying it for some ulterior motive.

And yes, when you blame massacre victims for existing in the wrong country, I will always call you on it; sorry to be be divisive and pop your little bubble.

If you want to debate through voice chat I would be more than happy to do so and expose how much of a blithering idiot you really are.
    Last edited by Aborted; 03-15-2019 at 05:04 PM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Dexter (03-15-2019),DripDripDrip13 (03-16-2019),KillTheNoise (03-15-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    yeah saw the video today shits fucked up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Look at aborted being a fucking hypocrite again.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Searched out the video since like the #1 trending post on reddit is a news source telling people to not look at the video and not search it out...censorship at it's best.. but yeah the video had my toes go cold from just the shock of having this guy do something so casually.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast