Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    I'm not going to lie -- I was smiling the whole time when he started piling up bodies. Felt some weird inner happiness and good feels from watching the footage. It amazes me how fragile humans are.
    Imagine being this disconnected from reality
    Let me edit your selfie, DM for inquiries

Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    I'm not going to lie -- I was smiling the whole time when he started piling up bodies. Felt some weird inner happiness and good feels from watching the footage. It amazes me how fragile humans are.
    Boyo, I'd love to smack the teeth outta your fucking gums, you'd be shitting out teeth for the next week.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post

Uncle Aborted was just released from prison you have to excuse his awkward behavior. But yea, he does like to use big words for no reason.
    I mean you can call me and talk to me, I talk like this all the time. It's not my fault you can't understand normal god damn words. What kind of an argument is that anyway? How dare I use words that make sense and get my point across? Guess I should just make posts like "no, u wrong, i right" or some shit?

Get a grip and maybe pick up a book every now and again you fucking mallrat.

Last edited by Aborted; 3 Days Ago at 02:16 PM.
    We was all of us just tumbling birds hanging in the sky
    And hauled our bones 'long troubling roads and didn’t none of us know why
    And as we staggered towards a frightening dawn
    I swear all I ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever believed in
    Was all of us together all along

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

I mean you can call me and talk to me, I talk like this all the time. It's not my fault you can't understand normal god damn words. What kind of an argument is that anyway? How dare I use words that make sense and get my point across? Guess I should just make posts like "no, u wrong, i right" or some shit?

Just stop dawg, you're just out here trying to argue for the fuck of it.
    Last edited by Shadow; 2 Days Ago at 02:39 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

sbuj (2 Days Ago)

Thanks
    Religion is terrorism, terrorism has no religion.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacky View Post
    It's been about 2 hours that some kid went in a mosque and literally 1 tapped everyone in his way

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/14/w...-shooting.html
    looks like a new update to call of duty!

Quote Originally Posted by Goocolax View Post
    vouch thx dude
    Quote Originally Posted by innervisions22 View Post
    Vouch+ got my vcc
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabut View Post
    +Vouch!

Received VCCs!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsBl4z3 View Post
    +vouch

//2short
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianNguyen View Post
    VCC has been received + vouch
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaKoi View Post
    +Vouch got 2 VCC Finally got them to work :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Your grammar is fake and tryhard and you know it.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks

The argument is, why are you arguing? You are coming off as "I'm the morally and ethically higher person here" when in reality you are just another asshole with his opinion everyone is like that. Giving us a course is not helping your case, we are able to understand conflict and understand criticism but what i'm trying to get as is shadow wasn't doing what you are doing, he wasn't just yelling out his opinions on a perfect world and how best to react to this, he was giving his perspective from his side, which EVERYONE should be entitled to. also really you gonna pull the YOU NEVER BEEN AFFECTED BY IT card? Grow up sissy i've been to rehab more times than u have, my dad died in a car crash and i have a kid, keep that in mind i was born in Brazil a country with 5x the murder rate of america and i didn't grow up always in the middle class i learned just how hard my dad had worked to get me what we have i know the value of a life, i know the value of a dollar, i've been to alot of countries and got to experience different cultures and different perspectives keep in mind i don't have just american friends i have friends from all over the world growing up in a american school in a foreign country I have a Norwegian friend who's cousin actually died in the Breivik attack, ive talked hours and hours with him and loss and grief is the same as mine with my dad my dad was taken from me by drugs and a big ass truck whats the difference? My dad didnt get to live till 50 either. I have a real world view to this. I didn't say anything other than, FACT 1: This shit happens every single day in other countries that are significantly less developed and people don't read it on the news or talk about it at all. That's just a fact you can say whatever u want but that's true. and FACT 2: The world is fucked up and there is absolutely no way in hell some idiot on MPGH named aborted is such a high iq enlightened god that knows exactly what answer is ethically higher and can consider himself smarter than others in this subject, news flash if you aint a terrorist expert working for the CIA/FBI your opinion means nothing, I'm a normal human and would like to accept other peoples views of things but not when they are just being pompous assholes. Also there is nothing we can ever do about this, Aborted. As long as we exist there will ALWAYS be extremism and there will ALWAYS be nutjobs dont matter what religion, creed, sexual orientation, all that shit. People kill each other for spur of the moment type things this is just common sense. I wish i could do more to help those affected but i cant, im not bill gates i cant just give a billion dollars out to those affected all i can do is sit here and go about my day.

ps And i hope YOU dont pretend like sitting there and going about your day isnt what YOU are doing aswell.
    Last edited by sbuj; 2 Days Ago at 01:18 PM.
    i don't accept friend requests PM/IM only

WarZ:ISS Head Editor
    WarZ:ISS Minion
    CS
    Publicist x 4
    NewsFo x 2
    Contributer
    Nigboi R.I.P
    Gamehacking Team (jr) Project coordinator
    =============================
    Contact info: john@knowmypain.com
    Wickr / Pidgin Available too

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sbuj For This Useful Post:

seryevolki (2 Days Ago),Shadow (2 Days Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by sbuj View Post

The argument is, why are you arguing? You are coming off as "I'm the morally and ethically higher person here" when in reality you are just another asshole with his opinion everyone is like that. Giving us a course is not helping your case, we are able to understand conflict and understand criticism but what i'm trying to get as is shadow wasn't doing what you are doing, he wasn't just yelling out his opinions on a perfect world and how best to react to this, he was giving his perspective from his side, which EVERYONE should be entitled to. also really you gonna pull the YOU NEVER BEEN AFFECTED BY IT card? Grow up sissy i've been to rehab more times than u have, my dad died in a car crash and i have a kid, keep that in mind i was born in Brazil a country with 5x the murder rate of america and i didn't grow up always in the middle class i learned just how hard my dad had worked to get me what we have i know the value of a life, i know the value of a dollar, i've been to alot of countries and got to experience different cultures and different perspectives keep in mind i don't have just american friends i have friends from all over the world growing up in a american school in a foreign country I have a Norwegian friend who's cousin actually died in the Breivik attack, ive talked hours and hours with him and loss and grief is the same as mine with my dad my dad was taken from me by drugs and a big ass truck whats the difference? My dad didnt get to live till 50 either. I have a real world view to this. I didn't say anything other than, FACT 1: This shit happens every single day in other countries that are significantly less developed and people don't read it on the news or talk about it at all. That's just a fact you can say whatever u want but that's true. and FACT 2: The world is fucked up and there is absolutely no way in hell some idiot on MPGH named aborted is such a high iq enlightened god that knows exactly what answer is ethically higher and can consider himself smarter than others in this subject, news flash if you aint a terrorist expert working for the CIA/FBI your opinion means nothing, I'm a normal human and would like to accept other peoples views of things but not when they are just being pompous assholes. Also there is nothing we can ever do about this, Aborted. As long as we exist there will ALWAYS be extremism and there will ALWAYS be nutjobs dont matter what religion, creed, sexual orientation, all that shit. People kill each other for spur of the moment type things this is just common sense. I wish i could do more to help those affected but i cant, im not bill gates i cant just give a billion dollars out to those affected all i can do is sit here and go about my day.

ps And i hope YOU dont pretend like sitting there and going about your day isnt what YOU are doing aswell.
    We was all of us just tumbling birds hanging in the sky
    And hauled our bones 'long troubling roads and didn’t none of us know why
    And as we staggered towards a frightening dawn
    I swear all I ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever believed in
    Was all of us together all along

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Bernard. (1 Day Ago)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks

You seriously made a 20 minute video cause some guys online are speaking hard words ur actually full of yourself. Be the bigger man that you think you are and just end the subject here loser

Btw no way in hell ima make it through these 20 mins u make me wanna fall asleep
    Last edited by sbuj; 2 Days Ago at 08:24 PM.

CS
    Publicist x 4
    NewsFo x 2
    Contributer
    Nigboi R.I.P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by sbuj View Post

You seriously made a 20 minute video cause some guys online are speaking hard words ur actually full of yourself. Be the bigger man that you think you are and just end the subject here loser

Btw no way in hell ima make it through these 20 mins u make me wanna fall asleep
    I listened to the entire thing and to be fair he does make some fair points in his video. I think the most important point made is that we shouldn't take a defeatist outlook on the state of the world. Just because it will never be perfect doesn't mean we shouldn't strive for to make it better (and I know you didn't say that we can't make the world a better place, I'm just pointing out a great point he made in his video). I don't think we should just go lul look at this tryhard trying to change peoples' opinions. It's honestly pretty awesome that someone is willing to take the time out of their day to make a reaction video to a post on an "obscure" platform (not really obscure, but MPGH as of the writing of this is not some massive social media platform). The willingness to put so much effort into something that would probably not even reach a large audience or one that doesn't really care for his opinion at this point is commendable imo.
    Last edited by Bernard.; 1 Day Ago at 12:38 PM.
    Rep. Power: 116

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post

I listened to the entire thing and to be fair he does make some fair points in his video. I think the most important point made is that we shouldn't take a defeatist outlook on the state of the world. Just because it will never be perfect doesn't mean we shouldn't strive for to make it better (and I know you didn't say that we can't make the world a better place, I'm just pointing out a great point he made in his video). I don't think we should just go lul look at this tryhard trying to change peoples' opinions. It's honestly pretty awesome that someone is willing to take the time out of their day to make a reaction video to a post on an "obscure" platform (not really obscure, but MPGH as of the writing of this is not some massive social media platform). The willingness to put so much effort into something that would probably not even reach a large audience or one that doesn't really care for his opinion at this point is commendable imo.
    Well thats great that you watched it, i personally expected him to end the arguement a while back and was pleasantly dissapointed with a 20 minute video response, i can post a video too if you want but my original point was idk why he was even arguing in the first place, continuing it wont make a difference. 20 minutes out of the time of his day dont mean too much to me personally as i could use those 20 minutes for something else, i dont have time to sit down and make a 20 minute long response video to some dudes on a "obscure" forum in reality mpgh isnt obscure at all and that just sounds like a sore loser, cant type your points and win gotta make a 20 minute long video where Tone and pitch play a part in swaying the viewer like you who is willing to watch a 20 minute long response to a post about a shitpost. Plus, hes just assuming i dont have a set tone or perspective of anything i for one know things change from one moment to another and despite having some rly tough shit i still am a positive person, i am doing my 2 year for drugs and alcohol counseling in cc rn then a 4 year for psych i could be sitting there and crying about things or suggesting how the world could be perfect but nah, i take it from the men before me men who are very successful and i am fortunate to be able to know and listen to, everyone feels the same emotions goes thru the same shit but everyone is also different. Different opinions and not a set value or perspective. This is an over-extension of this thread as rly its derailed but really, im not ignoring his perspective altogether i personally didnt care and do not care at this point to watch a 20 minute long video on a reply on a thread in general of all places from a post i posted almost two days ago that literally already had erased itself from my mind while i was out doing my day to day shit. a smarter man wouldnt have even replied

CS
    Publicist x 4
    NewsFo x 2
    Contributer
    Nigboi R.I.P

I'll live forever and ever with Lee Mijoo
    Thanks
    Me while reading niggas internet beefing on my thread and it went semi off topic

Last edited by Jacky; 1 Day Ago at 11:44 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345