Thread: IM Issues

Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2767757677
Results 1,141 to 1,145 of 1145
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    @freeman_ @Scotlands Working on the issue. Please check out this quickfix: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1366974
    Thank you ,working

'' We sell MPGH Cheapest Virtual Cards and Premium subscription, as always the best ''

World since 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Can someone explain to me why it is only allowed to use the IM on the marketplace and not other communication apps?

No offense, but I think the majority would agree that the IM just sucks.

- Breaks at least once every month.
    - Automatically disconnects if you're inactive for a few minutes and you have to refresh the page to reconnect.
    - Pain in the ass.
    - Can't really use it on the phone since there's no app for it, and the mobile version of MPGH doesn't have IM (at least I haven't seen any), so if you're out selling you'd better bring a notebook or laptop so you don't miss anything, or use the desktop version of MPGH on your phone, which also sucks.

The only thing IM is "good" for is that there is no feature to edit or delete a message like other communication apps, but you can delete and edit messages with "Inspect Element".

Unless a certain group of Staff can read other users' IM chat to see if it has been edited/deleted with "Inspect Elements", I don't see anything useful about IM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeint View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tekmo View Post
    awesome service, quick, responsive!
    Quote Originally Posted by browsing View Post
    Good costumer care, very fast to reply.
    List well organized

Thanks
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MaxineP. View Post
    Can someone explain to me why it is only allowed to use the IM on the marketplace and not other communication apps?

- Automatically disconnects if you're inactive for a few minutes and you have to refresh the page to reconnect.
    - Pain in the ass.
    - Can't really use it on the phone since there's no app for it, and the mobile version of MPGH doesn't have IM (at least I haven't seen any), so if you're out selling you'd better bring a notebook or laptop so you don't miss anything, or use the desktop version of MPGH on your phone, which also sucks.

The only thing IM is "good" for is that there is no feature to edit or delete a message like other communication apps, but you can delete and edit messages with "Inspect Element".

Unless a certain group of Staff can read other users' IM chat to see if it has been edited/deleted with "Inspect Elements", I don't see anything useful about IM.
    you can add email as contact info but usually buyers don't like to use their emails to contact us.
    Honestly i don't use mpgh as main forum due to this rule

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vLip View Post
    Honestly i don't use mpgh as main forum due to this rule
    IM killed MPGH. It provides no benefit when dealing with scams, it's only purpose is to allow Dave access to your cock pics.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxineP. View Post

- Pain in the ass.

We used to allow it back then as we were not as strict with the communication. When it became apparent that scams were getting out of control we decided to limit the use of outside contact methods and only allow IM and email as a means of reducing scams and easier for us to pinpoint who was scamming who. This is when we also limited certain services that were once users favorites. Unfortunately, IM and the website is still developing in terms of upgrading and revamping the forum itself. Staff do have access to IM and other related functions throughout the forum..

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-Current

Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2767757677