Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    YungHa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    317
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43

    Exclamation Scammed by SkyHF

    To begin with I want to thank the staffs for spending your time to read this.

    MPGH Profile Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=5159256
    Thread link (If applicable): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1425206
    Trade details:
    So I purchased a Business Paypal account with VBA and VCC on 3rd March, the price for it is 35$ but he promised to help me activate the VBA on my account if I paid an extra $5.Originally promised to deliver in 96 hours, when I received the account 5 Days later, the VBA wasn't verified but only attached. He promised to verify the bank account in 24 hours. But still did not verify it at the end. I then followed his "guide" and made sure I did everything correct to prevent being limited. The guide said I can send a "small amount". So I sent $100 to the account and led to my account being limited like 10mins later.

    I was mad and told him about it. He claimed he tried to call paypal to fix it but it didn't work out. Dude promised to replace the account on 10th March. Few days later(14th March) he said he was "sick" and said he'll send over my account "soon". 19th March he still hasn't sent the account to me and he promised to send me the account the day after. And fast foward to today he still hasn't give me anything.

    The seller has been constantly online over and over so obviously he knows I sent him messages. I've been waiting from 3rd March trying to get a valid working Paypal account from this dude. It's been over 20 days and at this point I no longer want the account from him anymore.

    At this point I just want this guy banned or him refunding my 40$.

    Picture proof of scam occurring:




    Comments/Information (Involving how you got scammed or what happened, do not put in unnecessary comments):

  2. #2
    SkyHF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Hey there, @YungHa and the mod(s), sorry for the delay in replying to this post. To start, I really was sick. Second, the customer received the service ordered on 03/07, so that was in fact within the 96 hour timeframe. Third, I was experiencing issues with the VBAs not working for a period of time...the mods can look back at my previous thread posts to see that this is the case.

    Additionally, with all due respect $100 is not a "small amount" -- it's actually quite significant. Regardless though I have no control over when/why PayPal limits accounts...I am not PayPal and have no ability to guarantee that it won't get limited at one point. Unfortunately because you transferred a larger amount, like $100, it got limited.

    Even though I usually don't offer replacements because of a customer-error (which this was because of the $100 transfer, and I don't provide replacements for accounts that get limited unless there's a very specific reason), I still said to the customer that I'd replace the account.

    Following this, I have been working on the account, however I've been trying to catch up on orders already placed by customers. I had an influx of orders and that in combination with getting sick and having no internet was the reason why I haven't delivered the replacement yet.

    I can either provide the customer a partial refund for $15 since I did provide an account with the VCC and VBA, or I will replace the account and have it sent over within the next 48 hours or so...mods can watch if they'd like. The reasoning for the $15 refund is because that's the value of a VBA. Since the VBA part wasn't done verifying (which meant the customer really shouldn't have received any payments in the first place until that was resolved). I won't be able to send the refund via BTC because I simply don't have any BTC available at the moment, but I could send it thru the Cash app or Google Pay.

    Realistically the customer shouldn't have made such a large transfer right away. I even state in the TOS that people should take payments in slowly, to not accept large payments, like $100, right away.

    Finally, you claimed "The seller has been constantly online over and over so obviously he knows I sent him messages" -- you and I both know that isn't true. Before late last night I wasn't online for over 2 days, and before that I wasn't online because I didn't have internet. What you're claiming here is inaccurate.

    Please feel free to let me know what you choose and I'll be happy to oblige.

    -SkyHF

  3. #3
    YungHa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    317
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyHF View Post
    Hey there, @YungHa and the mod(s), sorry for the delay in replying to this post. To start, I really was sick. Second, the customer received the service ordered on 03/07, so that was in fact within the 96 hour timeframe. Third, I was experiencing issues with the VBAs not working for a period of time...the mods can look back at my previous thread posts to see that this is the case.

    Additionally, with all due respect $100 is not a "small amount" -- it's actually quite significant. Regardless though I have no control over when/why PayPal limits accounts...I am not PayPal and have no ability to guarantee that it won't get limited at one point. Unfortunately because you transferred a larger amount, like $100, it got limited.

    Even though I usually don't offer replacements because of a customer-error (which this was because of the $100 transfer, and I don't provide replacements for accounts that get limited unless there's a very specific reason), I still said to the customer that I'd replace the account.

    Following this, I have been working on the account, however I've been trying to catch up on orders already placed by customers. I had an influx of orders and that in combination with getting sick and having no internet was the reason why I haven't delivered the replacement yet.

    I can either provide the customer a partial refund for $15 since I did provide an account with the VCC and VBA, or I will replace the account and have it sent over within the next 48 hours or so...mods can watch if they'd like. The reasoning for the $15 refund is because that's the value of a VBA. Since the VBA part wasn't done verifying (which meant the customer really shouldn't have received any payments in the first place until that was resolved). I won't be able to send the refund via BTC because I simply don't have any BTC available at the moment, but I could send it thru the Cash app or Google Pay.

    Realistically the customer shouldn't have made such a large transfer right away. I even state in the TOS that people should take payments in slowly, to not accept large payments, like $100, right away.

    Finally, you claimed "The seller has been constantly online over and over so obviously he knows I sent him messages" -- you and I both know that isn't true. Before late last night I wasn't online for over 2 days, and before that I wasn't online because I didn't have internet. What you're claiming here is inaccurate.

    Please feel free to let me know what you choose and I'll be happy to oblige.

    -SkyHF
    You said to only send "small amounts", it was 4 separate 25$ funds. And 100$ is still a small amount lol. You could use that excuse to say thats a huge amount whether I'm sending 40$ or $50 or $60, and just blame it on "customer error". You also weren't precise in your guide, all you said was "small amounts". Also I sent the funds 2 days later, not immediately after receiving your account. I login on the day you gave it to me, so paypal could remember my IP.

    Thus, I paid you extra money to have the VBA "activated" inside the account. If you were to just enter the vba into the account without verifying it, why are you charging me an extra amount of money lol. If the VBA isn't well prepared in the first place why did you even give it to me?

    And yes, I wasn't wrong you were online over and over. In this 20 days of waiting period you sure you didn't go only more than once? I've been checking your online time constantly. And you have been online a lot of times, replying on your own thread and not responding to me. I'm not making false claims but I'm just saying what I saw. You've been completing other orders in the mean time, then why wouldn't you have time to replace my account first? I also attempted to message you before opening this scam report, but you also failed to respond and went to resolve another case first.

    It isn't my concern that you're sick or stuffed with orders. But it's my concern that it took you more than one week and still fail to deliver the replacement account. I demand a 30$ refund in BTC as the VBA wasn't even verified anyway. Why are you even giving me an unverified account in the first place? I even paid an extra $5 to have it activated in my account -.-

  4. #4
    SkyHF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Hey YungHa and the mods :-). $100 to start is a lot to PayPal regardless...anyone with a PayPal knows this. Also you didn't pay extra for a VBA, so what you are claiming simply isn't true. You paid for the VCC, which was an additional $5 for the setup.

    With regards to your $100 transaction, because of the new information I've learned from you just now, it is clear that this is your fault for accepting too many payments, 4, $25 payments each, in a short period of time. You should have spread it out over a few days at first. As a result of this, I will not be providing any refund or replacement to you due to customer error with making too many transactions in a short period of time (and for it being such a large amount to start), and for doing anything before I sent the codes over to you to verify the VBA.

    I have a lot of customers who've purchased from me in the past, and they haven't had any of the issues like the ones you're having...because they followed the instructions. They didn't receive a lot of transfers right away.

    Also I am not PayPal, so I can't possibly control whether or not accounts get limited. At the end of the day you shouldn't have tried taking in such a large amount in a short period of time...the account getting limited was bound to happen since you ruined it with making a bunch of transactions all within a short time of one another. I can certainly provide you with a discount towards a future service, but I won't be replacing or refunding because you didn't follow the instructions.

    I specifically state "Please note that we are not responsible for any loss or limitations on the PayPal account. Do not store funds in your account. There is NO guarantee for anything with this service. However, there's a 48 hour warranty where if when you purchased the account there was an issue with the login or phone number login. You'd have to show proof that there was an issue when you first used it." This means that I do not provide any replacements for accounts that get limited -- precisely for the reason that I am not PayPal so I don't have any control over when/why they limit accounts.

    I am sorry this happened to you, however in light of this new information, I won't be refunding or replacing the account. I was originally stating that because you were within a warranty period I'd replace it however it is clear that you made a mistake by receiving too many transactions in a short time frame, and you did this even though were waiting for the original VBA to be verified.

    I ask that the mods look at this and come to the appropriate resolution. I have a lot of customers who have never had an issue, and the customer shouldn't have received so many transactions at once -- so that alone makes it clear that it's the customers fault. Additionally, I do state that there are no refunds under any circumstance and replacements can only be provided when there's a login issue -- something the customer didn't have.

    -SkyHF

  5. #5
    YungHa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    317
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyHF View Post
    Hey YungHa and the mods :-). $100 to start is a lot to PayPal regardless...anyone with a PayPal knows this. Also you didn't pay extra for a VBA, so what you are claiming simply isn't true. You paid for the VCC, which was an additional $5 for the setup.

    With regards to your $100 transaction, because of the new information I've learned from you just now, it is clear that this is your fault for accepting too many payments, 4, $25 payments each, in a short period of time. You should have spread it out over a few days at first. As a result of this, I will not be providing any refund or replacement to you due to customer error with making too many transactions in a short period of time (and for it being such a large amount to start), and for doing anything before I sent the codes over to you to verify the VBA.

    I have a lot of customers who've purchased from me in the past, and they haven't had any of the issues like the ones you're having...because they followed the instructions. They didn't receive a lot of transfers right away.

    Also I am not PayPal, so I can't possibly control whether or not accounts get limited. At the end of the day you shouldn't have tried taking in such a large amount in a short period of time...the account getting limited was bound to happen since you ruined it with making a bunch of transactions all within a short time of one another. I can certainly provide you with a discount towards a future service, but I won't be replacing or refunding because you didn't follow the instructions.

    I specifically state "Please note that we are not responsible for any loss or limitations on the PayPal account. Do not store funds in your account. There is NO guarantee for anything with this service. However, there's a 48 hour warranty where if when you purchased the account there was an issue with the login or phone number login. You'd have to show proof that there was an issue when you first used it." This means that I do not provide any replacements for accounts that get limited -- precisely for the reason that I am not PayPal so I don't have any control over when/why they limit accounts.

    I am sorry this happened to you, however in light of this new information, I won't be refunding or replacing the account. I was originally stating that because you were within a warranty period I'd replace it however it is clear that you made a mistake by receiving too many transactions in a short time frame, and you did this even though were waiting for the original VBA to be verified.

    I ask that the mods look at this and come to the appropriate resolution. I have a lot of customers who have never had an issue, and the customer shouldn't have received so many transactions at once -- so that alone makes it clear that it's the customers fault. Additionally, I do state that there are no refunds under any circumstance and replacements can only be provided when there's a login issue -- something the customer didn't have.

    -SkyHF
    It was 4 small transactions of $25 in 2 days, with some time in between how is that so many transaction at "once". You can blame on customer's problem whatever you say. I also followed your instructions, used new browser and stuff. First you say it has to be small transaction, when it's a small transaction you blame it on too many payments lol. Thus I also mentioned, this was not mentioned in the guide. All you said is you advise not sending "high amounts", which is pretty subjective in my opinion. You also didn't mention a word about multiple transactions in your guide, how is that "not following your instructions"?. I don't think it's reasonable to just direct the blame to the customer with your "excuses", you could use anything against me to claim it was "customer mistake and not following your instructions", which is beneficial to you in any case.

    As you mentioned, you were right about me paying for extra money the VCC activated. But what I paid for was a VCC+VBA account, why were you even giving me a unverified VBA account in the first place?

    I know you're not paypal and there's not guarantee in the service, therefore I'm not saying you have to compensate my $100. What I'm saying here is you promised to deliver a replacement 14 days ago and it's wasn't delivered.

    It doesn't matter how many customers you dealt with in the past. They're still irrelevant to this case. I still stand for the seller to deliver a partial refund of 30$ instead of $40, not because the account was limited. But because it took so long and the seller failed to deliver the replacement account as he promised. He promised he would issue a replacement account on 10th March and it's now 24 March
    Last edited by YungHa; 03-23-2019 at 08:12 PM.

  6. #6
    Lily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Seoul
    Posts
    12,026
    Reputation
    1375
    Thanks
    2,134
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @SkyHF @YungHa If something important was not mentioned in the guide then the instructions were not clear. You need to be specific on what "small amounts" can be and the time frame between them. Four transactions in two days with time spread between them does not seem like all at once. Customer interpretation can be different so therefore you need to specifically state x amount can be sent at x time, etc. Partial refund will stand for $30 as both parties are at fault. Though I would say 25% of partial refund would be fair, because of the long wait for the replacement that was not delivered $30.00 will be the refund amount to be sent back.


     
    User Services✔️ Section Cleaned 4/16/19
    Marketplace Talk✔️ Section Cleaned 4/18/19
    Elite Selling/Trading/Buying✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA
    Buying Accounts/Keys/Items✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA
    Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Work & Job Offers
    Giveaways✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA
    Scammer Grave✔️ Moderated daily
    Coupons, Deals and Discounts✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA


     
    Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:

    YungHa (03-23-2019)

  8. #7
    SkyHF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Hey there, @Lily, thank you for replying. As stated in my previous message, in the guide I specifically state the following: Please note that we are not responsible for any loss or limitations on the PayPal account. Do not store funds in your account. There is NO guarantee for anything with this service. However, there's a 48 hour warranty where if when you purchased the account there was an issue with the login or phone number login. You'd have to show proof that there was an issue when you first used it."

    This is something that is clearly stated on all of the pages on the guide. While I do provide replacements for account login issues, I do not provide any replacements or refunds under any other circumstance. Additionally, the customer @YungHa claimed that she made 4 $25 transactions 2 days after receiving the account, she never specifically said that they were spread out until I replied to her post a few hours ago stating "With regards to your $100 transaction, because of the new information I've learned from you just now, it is clear that this is your fault for accepting too many payments, 4, $25 payments each, in a short period of time. You should have spread it out over a few days at first."

    I would agree that 4 transactions that get to $100 in value over a few days of time wouldn't be a problem after a while of using the account, however anyone who uses a PayPal knows that you can't do this right away (or 2 days after receiving the account like what @YungHa did) -- which is why I state in the guide "DO NOT send a high amount of funds to your PayPal Account and don't hold it for a long time. Doing this could limit your account." It is safe to say that $100 in a short period of time is too much to receive...especially when I just sent the account.

    As the guest commenter stated a little while ago, "Anyone running stealths knows that 100 bucks is a large payment for a brand new account." Additionally, "Anyhow with PayPal it's hard to know the exact reason of a limitation but its logically to assume this payment may be the issue." While I can understand the customers frustration, this wasn't the result of anything I did. If anything the customer should have waited for me to send the verification codes for the VBA BEFORE receiving the $100. That was a critical part, so if the buyer should have waited for me to send the codes. Because the customer didn't wait, that is likely why the account got limited.

    Again as stated, the guide does specifically state no refunds or replacements. So with this being said, following my own TOS, I will not refund the customer -- especially when it's at no fault of mine. I ask that the mods look into this situation to come to the reasonable resolution, because I am simply going based on what the customer said and what my guide states. The customer said she made 4x $25 transactions 2 days after receiving the account, she should've waited for a little while before receiving such a large amount. Additionally I don't provide refunds, which is stated on my guide. If I was PayPal I'd be able to provide a specific recommendation for amounts to receive, but because of how unpredictable PayPal can be, that is simply not reasonable to me or to the customer to do so.

    -SkyHF


    EDIT: As an additional point, @Lily, the customer claimed that she made 4x $25 transactions 2 days after receiving the account -- she didn't say she made 4x $25 transactions over the course of 2 days. Just wanted to let you know about that.
    Last edited by SkyHF; 03-23-2019 at 09:33 PM.

  9. #8
    YungHa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    317
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyHF View Post
    Hey there, @Lily, thank you for replying. As stated in my previous message, in the guide I specifically state the following: Please note that we are not responsible for any loss or limitations on the PayPal account. Do not store funds in your account. There is NO guarantee for anything with this service. However, there's a 48 hour warranty where if when you purchased the account there was an issue with the login or phone number login. You'd have to show proof that there was an issue when you first used it."

    This is something that is clearly stated on all of the pages on the guide. While I do provide replacements for account login issues, I do not provide any replacements or refunds under any other circumstance. Additionally, the customer @YungHa claimed that she made 4 $25 transactions 2 days after receiving the account, she never specifically said that they were spread out until I replied to her post a few hours ago stating "With regards to your $100 transaction, because of the new information I've learned from you just now, it is clear that this is your fault for accepting too many payments, 4, $25 payments each, in a short period of time. You should have spread it out over a few days at first."

    I would agree that 4 transactions that get to $100 in value over a few days of time wouldn't be a problem after a while of using the account, however anyone who uses a PayPal knows that you can't do this right away (or 2 days after receiving the account like what @YungHa did) -- which is why I state in the guide "DO NOT send a high amount of funds to your PayPal Account and don't hold it for a long time. Doing this could limit your account." It is safe to say that $100 in a short period of time is too much to receive...especially when I just sent the account.

    As the guest commenter stated a little while ago, "Anyone running stealths knows that 100 bucks is a large payment for a brand new account." Additionally, "Anyhow with PayPal it's hard to know the exact reason of a limitation but its logically to assume this payment may be the issue." While I can understand the customers frustration, this wasn't the result of anything I did. If anything the customer should have waited for me to send the verification codes for the VBA BEFORE receiving the $100. That was a critical part, so if the buyer should have waited for me to send the codes. Because the customer didn't wait, that is likely why the account got limited.

    Again as stated, the guide does specifically state no refunds or replacements. So with this being said, following my own TOS, I will not refund the customer -- especially when it's at no fault of mine. I ask that the mods look into this situation to come to the reasonable resolution, because I am simply going based on what the customer said and what my guide states. The customer said she made 4x $25 transactions 2 days after receiving the account, she should've waited for a little while before receiving such a large amount. Additionally I don't provide refunds, which is stated on my guide. If I was PayPal I'd be able to provide a specific recommendation for amounts to receive, but because of how unpredictable PayPal can be, that is simply not reasonable to me or to the customer to do so.

    -SkyHF
    @Lily thanks for responding to the case.

    As I mentioned, the refund isn't for the limitation of my account, but is because you failed to provide a fully functional account and did not provide a replacement.

    Below is the guide the seller provided. As you can see, you did not mention a word about multiple transactions, also no precise amount of how much can be sent and you also did not mention "You should have spread it out over a few days at first." in the guide. In other words, you did not mention anything about duration and time frame between transactions. You just said not to send funds to my personal main paypal, which I did not do. Therefore, I think it's unfair for the seller to backfire with the reasons that he thinks it's "customer error" while it wasn't mentioned in his guide. I did indeed follow the "rules" in his guide.


    Thus on 8th March when I received the account the seller didn't verify the VBA inside the account. He did not mention that the account was not fully verified, he was not honest and handed over an unverified account. That's why I'm saying the seller is not providing a fully functional account. After i told him it wasn't verified, He promised to give me the bank verification code in 24 hours but he still has not supplied it at the end(after 2 days).

    Seller has mentioned "If anything the customer should have waited for me to send the verification codes for the VBA BEFORE receiving the $100. That was a critical part, so if the buyer should have waited for me to send the codes. Because the customer didn't wait, that is likely why the account got limited. "
    - Seller did not indicate mention this even I told him the VBA was not verified, he did not mention or warn me about this issue. If this is something critical shouldn't the seller have mentioned this in the first place? He did not mention or tell me not to have any transactions before it was verified.


    As seen above, the seller originally promised a "fully verified account" which he failed to supply. And i did indeed mention I was "unfamiliar" with paypal. Therefore, seller shouldn't say it's common sense that anyone who uses paypal will know. And the purpose of the guide is to educate people. If the guide isn't clear enough the seller shouldn't use it against me
    Last edited by YungHa; 03-23-2019 at 09:12 PM.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to YungHa For This Useful Post:

    Scoutster (03-23-2019)

  11. #9
    Lily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Seoul
    Posts
    12,026
    Reputation
    1375
    Thanks
    2,134
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @SkyHF @YungHa Both of you are at fault so if you do not like my decision then figure something out between you two. Based on what was provided and what I read neither of you can claim that they're right and the other is wrong. While sellers can uphold their terms of service or warranty, staff (Marketplace minion, middleman) can override their terms of service even though we really would not want to. "Little while" can be vaguely interpreted as couple of days to one day. Some can even judge little while as couple of hours. Customer followed word for word and resulted in the account limitation. Customer waited a while for replacement and never received. You guide appears to have some errors that aren't major, but minor enough for issues to happen. I would edit the wording and make it clear on how they should follow the guide.


     
    User Services✔️ Section Cleaned 4/16/19
    Marketplace Talk✔️ Section Cleaned 4/18/19
    Elite Selling/Trading/Buying✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA
    Buying Accounts/Keys/Items✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA
    Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Work & Job Offers
    Giveaways✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA
    Scammer Grave✔️ Moderated daily
    Coupons, Deals and Discounts✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA


     
    Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

  12. #10
    SkyHF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Hey there, I was experiencing an issue with the VBA's at the time (this can be found by looking at my thread posts), and when you messaged me about it I immediately replied and I explained that I would work on sending the codes over in the next 24 hours or so. Apparently that Friday was a holiday so I was unable to deliver the VBA at that time -- I expressed this to you throughout our conversations on 03/09/19. I also apologized for the delay and told you that it would be delivered on Monday. Following that, fast forward a day later, on 03/10/19, you message me stating that the account got limited.

    You never expressed to me that you intended on using the account to receive/send money thru the PayPal prior to the VBA being verified. The only thing you asked me about was the SSN, in which I replied saying you shouldn't have any issues that -- so you never told me that you were planning on receiving $100 or else I would've recommended for you to wait until I received the VBA codes on the following Monday.

    Again, as I've said multiple times, it specifically states in the guide that I do not provide refunds or replacements, unless there was an issue with logging into the PayPal -- something you did not express an issue with at any point. Even going based on the screenshot you provided, it clearly states at the bottom the following: Please note that we are not responsible for any loss or limitations on the PayPal account. Do not store funds in your account. There is NO guarantee for anything with this service. However, there's a 48 hour warranty where if when you purchased the account there was an issue with the login or phone number login. You'd have to show proof that there was an issue when you first used it.

    Again if I knew that you were planning on receiving payments thru the PayPal prior to the codes being sent, I would've recommended that you not do so. As a result of you receiving the transactions, $100 specifically, prior to receiving the code for the VBA, your account got limited. I have no control over that, and when I first delivered the account, it was working fine. I let you know that I'd be sending the VBA code soon prior to you receiving the $100 payment(s). It was your decision to take the risk and receiving $100 in payments before the account was actually fully verified.

    Regarding the guide itself, since I am not PayPal and don't work for them, there is no way of fully knowing how much is a safe amount to receive in a PayPal account -- so it wouldn't be fair to me, the seller, or the buyer for me to include a specific guideline for a set amount to follow when no one knows what that is...doing so would create a lot of problems and would ultimately just not be honest.

    I ask that this report get closed because the buyer decided to take the risk of receiving $100 in payments even after having full knowledge that the VBA codes weren't sent yet. Again the customer let me know about the VBA not being verified on the account yet on 03/07/19, I immediately replied stating that it should be sent within the next 24 hours or so. On 03/09/19, I messaged the customer to let her know the following: Hey there, sorry for the delayed reply. It was a holiday on Friday apparently, so banks weren't processing the codes until Monday. Then the following day the customer wrote me stating that the account got limited, after receiving $100 in payments -- again even though she knew that the VBA was not verified on the account yet and wouldn't be until that Monday.

    As an additional point, @Lily, the customer claimed that she made 4x $25 transactions 2 days after receiving the account -- she didn't say she made 4x $25 transactions over the course of 2 days. Just wanted to let you know about that.

    -SkyHF
    Last edited by SkyHF; 03-23-2019 at 09:34 PM.

  13. #11
    YungHa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    317
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyHF View Post
    Hey there, I was experiencing an issue with the VBA's at the time (this can be found by looking at my thread posts), and when you messaged me about it I immediately replied and I explained that I would work on sending the codes over in the next 24 hours or so. Apparently that Friday was a holiday so I was unable to deliver the VBA at that time -- I expressed this to you throughout our conversations on 03/09/19. I also apologized for the delay and told you that it would be delivered on Monday. Following that, fast forward a day later, on 03/10/19, you message me stating that the account got limited.

    You never expressed to me that you intended on using the account to receive/send money thru the PayPal prior to the VBA being verified. The only thing you asked me about was the SSN, in which I replied saying you shouldn't have any issues that -- so you never told me that you were planning on receiving $100 or else I would've recommended for you to wait until I received the VBA codes on the following Monday.

    Again, as I've said multiple times, it specifically states in the guide that I do not provide refunds or replacements, unless there was an issue with logging into the PayPal -- something you did not express an issue with at any point. Even going based on the screenshot you provided, it clearly states at the bottom the following: Please note that we are not responsible for any loss or limitations on the PayPal account. Do not store funds in your account. There is NO guarantee for anything with this service. However, there's a 48 hour warranty where if when you purchased the account there was an issue with the login or phone number login. You'd have to show proof that there was an issue when you first used it.

    Again if I knew that you were planning on receiving payments thru the PayPal prior to the codes being sent, I would've recommended that you not do so. As a result of you receiving the transactions, $100 specifically, prior to receiving the code for the VBA, your account got limited. I have no control over that, and when I first delivered the account, it was working fine. I let you know that I'd be sending the VBA code soon prior to you receiving the $100 payment(s). It was your decision to take the risk and receiving $100 in payments before the account was actually fully verified.

    Regarding the guide itself, since I am not PayPal and don't work for them, there is no way of fully knowing how much is a safe amount to receive in a PayPal account -- so it wouldn't be fair to me, the seller, or the buyer for me to include a specific guideline for a set amount to follow when no one knows what that is...doing so would create a lot of problems and would ultimately just not be honest.

    I ask that this report get closed because the buyer decided to take the risk of receiving $100 in payments even after having full knowledge that the VBA codes weren't sent yet. Again the customer let me know about the VBA not being verified on the account yet on 03/07/19, I immediately replied stating that it should be sent within the next 24 hours or so. On 03/09/19, I messaged the customer to let her know the following: Hey there, sorry for the delayed reply. It was a holiday on Friday apparently, so banks weren't processing the codes until Monday. Then the following day the customer wrote me stating that the account got limited, after receiving $100 in payments -- again even though she knew that the VBA was not verified on the account yet and wouldn't be until that Monday.

    As an additional point, @Lily, the customer claimed that she made 4x $25 transactions 2 days after receiving the account -- she didn't say she made 4x $25 transactions over the course of 2 days. Just wanted to let you know about that.

    -SkyHF
    I mentioned "It was 4 small transactions of $25 in 2 days, with some time in between how is that so many transaction at "once"." It was multiple transactions over the course of 2 days with some time separating in between.

    If it was something significant, seller should have warned me not to perform any action while the VBA isn't verified, but he has not. Thus the only action I did was to receive money to the account.
    https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/...t/td-p/1285070

    According to Paypal's support, it is possible to receive funds even without a bank account, but it's not possible to withdraw it. Which indicates having transactions without a bank verified isn't a main cause of being limited. You were just assuming it was the issue the whole time. While the seller kept blaming it was my fault for multiple transactions without verifying the VBA it was clearly not related and just and excuse by the seller to blame on his customers.

    Please bear in mind I'm refunding since the seller has not provided a "fully verified paypal account", user has also failed to deliver a replacement for 14 days. It is not my concern that you're experiencing problems with VBA, but you failed to deliver your product as promised.
    I'm requesting a refund as seller was not delivering a product as mentioned--a fully verified paypal account
    The VBA was not verified leading to seller not fulfilling his promises, if the account wasn't verified in the first place seller should not have even give it to me

    I am not blaming the seller and telling the seller to compensate my losses on being limited, I do agree both of us have some responsibilities on that since he wasn't clear enough and hasnt mention I could not do multiple transactions. Therefore, I'm content with @Lily about solution of 30$ partial refund and I will receive it in btc.

    However seller kept using his TOS as excuse to refuse refunding even he failed to deliver his product. Currently isn't trying to cooperate.


    - - - Updated - - -

    While the seller made excuses like "made multiple transactions in short period of time" or "receiving money without verifying VBA" to accuse it was my mistake for leading to limited. Please notice these are vague accusations without solid proof that is a direct cause of limitation. These reasons above also was not included in his guide, but he's now using it to backfire on me. He's just assuming these led to the limitation and blaming it to "customer's mistake".
    https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/...t/td-p/1285070
    But it has been shown that you could receive money without VBA as long as you don't withdraw it. It will not lead to limitation.


    On the other hand, it's an undeniable fact that the seller handed me over an unverified account while he promised a "fully verified along with VCC and VBA". The seller also did not tell me the account wasn't verified when he handed over to me which was totally dishonest about it. He should not have given an unverified account to me in the first place. Promised to verify it in 24 hours and failed to do so, I don't care about the excuses you use but you failed to deliver your promises which is what matters. He also has not supplied a replacement for 14 DAYS. Which is the main reason I'm demanding a partial refund.

  14. #12
    SkyHF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Ok so to start, you stated "Currently isn't trying to cooperate." With all due respect, you aren't trying to cooperate either.

    Regarding the VBA, PayPal has been updating their system over the past couple of months, and now a VBA is a critical part to receiving or sending transactions. In fact, on March 29th, PayPal is overhauling their service where it's a requirement to have a VBA. PayPal limits on a variety of factors, but they look at an account with a linked bank account as more trustworthy and legitimate. Also the article you provided is extremely outdated, and not updated to present the current terms. Below is a screenshot proving that what you provided is outdated, and can't be relied upon any-longer.



    The VBA was not verified right away, and I let you know that I would send you the codes on 03/07/19 -- you were the one who decided to take the risk of receiving $100 in the PayPal when it wasn't fully verified. You should have waited until I sent you the codes, which would have been on that Monday (since Friday was a holiday). As stated a couple of times now, if you had messaged me ahead of time and asked me if you should receive money in the account yet, I would've recommended that you don't and that you wait until I sent the code. I sent the account when I did because you messaged me multiple times saying you wanted the account as soon as possible, including here: please finish this asap ._. i really need this urgently. I made it clear to you that the VBA was not verified yet when you messaged me about it, and I specifically let you know that it would be sent over on Monday.

    You shouldn't have made any transactions before receiving the codes to verify the VBA. By you taking the risk of receiving $100 prior to the codes being sent over to you, the account got limited.

    Additionally, because it wasn't my fault as to why the account got limited and based on the information you've provided, no replacement or refund can be provided.

    I would like to uphold my Terms of Service in this matter as there is no valid reason to refund you. As stated a few times now, it states very specially in the TOS "Please note that we are not responsible for any loss or limitations on the PayPal account. Do not store funds in your account. There is NO guarantee for anything with this service. However, there's a 48 hour warranty where if when you purchased the account there was an issue with the login or phone number login. You'd have to show proof that there was an issue when you first used it."

    I can certainly sympathize with your frustration with your account getting limited, and I'm sorry that happened to you, but that was at no fault of my own. I was waiting for the VBA codes to be sent and had no choice but to wait until Monday. You took the risk of limiting your account by receiving the 4x $25 transactions prior to the codes being provided -- which was something you did even after I let you know the codes wouldn't be sent over until Monday because again, Friday was a holiday.

    -SkyHF
    Last edited by SkyHF; 03-23-2019 at 10:23 PM.

  15. #13
    YungHa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    317
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyHF View Post
    In fact, on March 29th, PayPal is overhauling their service where it's a requirement to have a VBA.
    Yeah it's currently 24th March. Means the change has not been carried out,currently it is not a must to have bank account attached.Thus even it's outdated, I have proof that paypal support mentioned it's fine to receive money without Bank account in the past. While you don't have any proof saying that having transactions without bank account will lead to being limited.
    You're just making accusations without solid proof to use it against my favor and claiming it as customer's problem.
    My parents are also using a personal account with credit card but without bank account attached currently, they have no problems receiving funds too. Which means your claim of VBA is critical to sending funds is also invalid.
    So yeah you could stop accusing receiving money without bank account is the main reason of the problem.

    While u still have not responded to this. Only using your TOS to refuse to refund and blaming all the responsibility to the customer.
    Quote Originally Posted by YungHa View Post
    On the other hand, it's an undeniable fact that the seller handed me over an unverified account while he promised a "fully verified along with VCC and VBA". The seller also did not tell me the account wasn't verified when he handed over to me which was totally dishonest about it. He should not have given an unverified account to me in the first place. Promised to verify it in 24 hours and failed to do so, I don't care about the excuses you use but you failed to deliver your promises which is what matters. He also has not supplied a replacement for 14 DAYS. Which is the main reason I'm demanding a partial refund.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyHF View Post
    I made it clear to you that the VBA was not verified yet when you messaged me about it
    Proof that seller did not mention about the account isn't verified when he delivered it to me, he did not mention it was not verified when he gave it to me, he only said the account was not verified yet when I addressed the problem.He gave me an unverified account while I paid for a fully verified one, which means he's not delivering something as promised.
    Last edited by YungHa; 03-23-2019 at 10:35 PM.

  16. #14
    SkyHF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by YungHa View Post
    Yeah it's currently 24th March. Means the change has not been carried out,currently it is not a must to have bank account attached.Thus even it's outdated, I have proof that paypal support mentioned it's fine to receive money without Bank account in the past.
    As stated in the previous message "PayPal has been updating their system over the past couple of months, and now a VBA is a critical part to receiving or sending transactions". They have been updating their system to require new accounts, and many old ones, from the U.S. to have a VBA connected in order to receive/send money, otherwise it would get limited. On March 29th, this system rolls over to all old accounts as well -- so since your account was new, it was automatically affected by the changes they've been making over the past couple of months.

    Quote Originally Posted by YungHa View Post
    While u still have not responded to this. Only using your TOS to refuse to refund and blaming all the responsibility to the customer.
    Again as I've said on this thread numerous times, when you let me know about this I immediately replied to you to let you know that the codes should be sent over in around 24 hours. However apparently Friday was a holiday so codes weren't being sent out until Monday. Once I found out about this, I let you know that this was the case, and that I would be sending the codes over on Monday. You are the one who decided to risk your PayPal account getting limited by receiving the 4x $25 transactions prior to the codes being connected to the account. If you had told me that you were doing this, I would've warned against doing that since the codes are a critical part to making sure the account(s) work properly. It is not my fault the customer decided to risk the account by making transactions, even after I let her know that the codes won't be sent over until Monday.

    Also, I have not said a single time that I let you know prior - you are the one saying that I said that. Fact is, and what I've stated proves this, that when you told me about the VBA not being verified, I immediately replied letting you know that it would be sent over in around 24 hours. However the next day was a holiday, so I couldn't deliver the codes then (because I never received them from the bank). Again when I found out about this I let you know, and told you that the codes would be sent over on Monday because it was a holiday. You choosing to receive the $100 and risking your own account even after I let you know about the delay is not my fault...you took the risk of limiting your account -- which is exactly what happened.

    -SkyHF
    Last edited by SkyHF; 03-23-2019 at 10:40 PM.

  17. #15
    YungHa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    317
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/...ch_type=thread

    As shown as an updated source(March 2019) it's possible to have a paypal account without a bank account. As my account has a credit card inside, I would not have any issues with receiving money and even withdrawing money to the card. Which indicates the seller is providing false claims saying that sending money without VBA led to the problem. And your arguments mentioned above do not have solid PROOF that not having a bank account and having transactions leads to the problem.

    And as I mentioned you should NOT have sent me an unverified account in the first place as I was promised to have a fully verified account. Giving me and verifying afterwards is not what you promised in the first place. Thus if the bank cannot verify it on Friday then you should not have promised to complete the verification in 24 hours.
    @Lily please intervene this case as the seller keep using his TOS as excuse and accuse that receiving funds without being verified bank account led to the problem. According to the paypal link above it's clearly not the problem, a paypal account can exist without bank account. But the seller has been using arguments without solid proof and I think this report is going nowhere and I hope you can make your decision. I'm sorry to bother you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Scammed by SkyHF
    By MasterBj in forum Scammer Grave
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-24-2019, 07:00 AM
  2. Scammed by SkyHF
    By Bigman45 in forum Scammer Grave
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-05-2019, 11:52 PM
  3. Scammed by SkyHF
    By GeeOctz97 in forum Scammer Grave
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-25-2018, 11:22 PM
  4. Scammed by TechHacksToday/SkyHF
    By Prespection in forum Scammer Grave
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-30-2018, 05:05 PM
  5. Scammed by TechHacksToday/SkyHF
    By explicitmods in forum Scammer Grave
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-11-2018, 05:36 PM