Thread: Database Error?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Database Error?

Today, while I was playing with my character in a legit way, then I decided to change characters. I have 2 characters, one being a mage SoulWeaver, the other being a warrior Necro Paragon Beastmaster. As I tried to change characters, I got an error that says this exact thing down below :

"Database Connectivity Error

Error Code : 526.13"

At the moment, there seems to be no problem, as I got into my account. But does anyone know what this error means? Also, no screenshots because as I'm writing this, I got into my account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicskunk View Post
    Today, while I was playing with my character in a legit way, then I decided to change characters. I have 2 characters, one being a mage SoulWeaver, the other being a warrior Necro Paragon Beastmaster. As I tried to change characters, I got an error that says this exact thing down below :

"Database Connectivity Error

Error Code : 526.13"

At the moment, there seems to be no problem, as I got into my account. But does anyone know what this error means? Also, no screenshots because as I'm writing this, I got into my account.
    If there is no issue with the account I assume it is down to connection to the server as stated in the error code, either on your end or the server itself. From what you have said it probably failed on a data request nothing to be concerned about.
    Sorry for my grammar and spelling cant be bothered to proof read :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellee View Post
    If there is no issue with the account I assume it is down to connection to the server as stated in the error code, either on your end or the server itself. From what you have said it probably failed on a data request nothing to be concerned about.
    Nope, no issues. I just got worried, and thought this was one of those ways that game makers find out hackers. Like, this is a fake error message that only people who hacked their profile gets, and when you tak about it in the forums they find out that you are the hacker.