Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    EDIT: Wrong thread
    Last edited by lolzrofllolz; 05-26-2010 at 12:04 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lolzrofllolz For This Useful Post:

NOOB (06-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by the viper View Post
    how the heck do you take of those aim lines?
    What aim lines? The crosshairs? F3, How can you post something in a forum and yet not be able to read..... guess me typing this is a waste of time, since you can't even understand this lol.
    I'm kidding, you are talking about the lines going to the aimbot right, in game?

Remove lines 1049 - 1049 assuming you haven't changed anything in the source already.
    Code:
    D3DXVECTOR2 points[2];
    points[0] = D3DXVECTOR2(resolution[0]/2 + border_x, resolution[1] + border_y);
    points[1] = D3DXVECTOR2(ScreenX + border_x, ScreenY + border_y);
    radar_line->Draw(points, 2, player[i].color);
    You have to have an environment set up though to compile.
    That consists of Visual C++ 2010, DirectX SDK, Windows SDK 7.0A and know how to link the DirectX libs and includes to the project.
    If you are having a problem with this and would like a custom version, if it's not against the rules I will compile and send you one. Up to you though.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dheir For This Useful Post:

NOOB (06-21-2011),the viper (05-26-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Lightbulb

For the record and not trying to be a jerk here but I want to clear the air once and for all about this "hack" crap:

ESP is NOT, repeat, NOT a hack. It isn't hacking. It isn't related to a hack in any sense of the word. It is a bot. It assists on controlling your mouse actions and draws overlay on the screen that allows you to see things yuo typically shouldn't. Since it does not alter ANY game file in ANY way for ANY reason at ANYtime, it is NOT, in any fashion or form or sense of the word a HACK! Cheat, yes. Hack. No! In fact, neither is using any other method of cheating in a game by altering memory (WRAM Editing/RAM Editing).

Hacking is defined as seeking a method of unauthorized entry to any program or server for the purpose of either education (permitted demo hacking), Work (AV companies/software companies) or the worst case which is shunned by the "REAL" hacker community, illicit/destructive behavior. The latter means you are a criminal, not a hacker, for the record.

So again, ESP and any other thing like it is not a hack. Especially ESP. It's a cheat. Things like VAC Chaos isn't a hack. Neither is anything else called "hack" on this site. They are cheats. Many made in VC++ or Cheat Engine (uggh!) or even VB. They alter or freeze RAM addresses, NOP operations and even alters pointers. None of this is "hacking". It's called Memory Editing. Game Training. WRAM Freezing. Game Genies and Action Replays did this for years. Remember this before calling someone a hacker when you see them use some tool from here or another site. You actually elevate them to a status they don't deserve by calling them hacker. Call them cheater. That is what they are, no less no more. Hope this clears up the "hacking/hax" terminology.

</ HACKING 101>
    Last edited by May0nayZ; 05-26-2010 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Clarified!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to May0nayZ For This Useful Post:

NOOB (06-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by May0nayZ View Post
    For the record and not trying to be a jerk here but I want to clear the air once and for all about this "hack" crap:

ESP is NOT, repeat, NOT a hack. It isn't hacking. It isn't related to a hack in any sense of the word. It is a bot. It assists on controlling your mouse actions and draws overlay on the screen that allows you to see things yuo typically shouldn't. Since it does not alter ANY game file in ANY way for ANY reason at ANYtime, it is NOT, in any fashion or form or sense of the word a HACK! Cheat, yes. Hack. No! In fact, neither is using any other method of cheating in a game by altering memory (WRAM Editing/RAM Editing).

Hacking is defined as seeking a method of unauthorized entry to any program or server for the purpose of either education (permitted demo hacking), Work (AV companies/software companies) or the worst case which is shunned by the "REAL" hacker community, illicit/destructive behavior. The latter means you are a criminal, not a hacker, for the record.

So again, ESP and any other thing like it is not a hack. Especially ESP. It's a cheat. Things like VAC Chaos isn't a hack. Neither is anything else called "hack" on this site. They are cheats. Many made in VC++ or Cheat Engine (uggh!) or even VB. They alter or freeze RAM addresses, NOP operations and even alters pointers. None of this is "hacking". It's called Memory Editing. Game Training. WRAM Freezing. Game Genies and Action Replays did this for years. Remember this before calling someone a hacker when you see them use some tool from here or another site. You actually elevate them to a status they don't deserve by calling them hacker. Call them cheater. That is what they are, no less no more. Hope this clears up the "hacking/hax" terminology.

</ HACKING 101>
    So is that something you copied and pasted?
    I realize you are trying to educate people, but in reality it doesn't matter to anyone on here really. It is generally acceptable to call cheats hacks, I'm not going to continue to debate this as what you said is technically correct. However coming onto a forum and trying to correct people isn't exactly a way to say "hello".

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dheir For This Useful Post:

NOOB (06-21-2011)

Thanks

</ HACKING 101>
    Welcome to 2010's lingo...and it basically is hacking, you are breaking into game files altering them and using them on public servers. A hacker could also be characterized as someone who jacks off a lot, depending on who you are. You just sound dumb right now.

Hacking refers to the re-configuring or re-programming of a system to function in ways not facilitated by the owner, administrator, or designer. The terms "hack" and "hacking" are also used to refer to a modification of a program or device to give the user access to features that were otherwise unavailable.

You're just like summer school, no class.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to whodat9 For This Useful Post:

NOOB (06-21-2011)

Thanks
    This growing use of the term "hack" is to refer to a program that (sometimes illegally) modifies another program, often a computer game, giving the user access to features otherwise inaccessible to them.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to whodat9 For This Useful Post:

NOOB (06-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    If you're using an outside source, not designed by the game, for an advantage its most likely considered a hack(by the games standard). The games standard is all that matters :/

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Obama For This Useful Post:

NOOB (06-21-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dheir View Post
    Remove lines 1049 - 1049 assuming you haven't changed anything in the source already.
    Thanks dude, very helpful...I think i can manage to delete those lines.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to the viper For This Useful Post:

NOOB (06-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    the hack is insane.. except those line that connect the box to you are really distracting .. other than that awsome hack.. love the work war3z

18. The Following User Says Thank You to mistress402 For This Useful Post:

NOOB (06-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Great Job... i am just sad that i cant use it (i have XP)...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to aggelospast For This Useful Post:

NOOB (06-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Exclamation

@dheir

1. I write my own stuff and unless you see me quote or link to original material to give credit where it is due, it is my own doing thank you very much.

2. I am not here to debate you or anyone on this. I don't have the time to waste. I know I am correct - technically or otherwise. And since I said this is "for the record" I meant to make my point and leave it at that without debate. I did that and save this reply for posterity, I don't intend on replying or debating this further as I made my point.

3. I wasn't trying to say "hello". I know where the proper area is for this and if I cared to use it I would. I am a lurker and I chose to post here and I follow my own rules. I didn't break any here. But if you like, consider that my "hello" with "class".

@whodat9,
    And your reply shows you are just like Janet Jackson's new look - unoriginal and tired. Sorry if I show YOU no class. I didn't think I was required to show class to some anonymous Internet face behind a computer screen like me but who I will never meet and doesn't know me IRL to judge me. But I digress. Let me know when you become important enough that I should show you class and I will. Until then, sorry Charlie. Enough said.

@Obama,
    Just because the people really want 2+2 to equal 5 doesn't mean it will be. Evidence is too great. Calling it 5 when it is obvious it is 4 is laughable at best, ignorant at worst. Calling it 'hax' when it is just 'cheats' is in this same boat. You can't change the obvious just because people are too ignorant or lazy to differentiate "hacking" from "cheating". Just saying.

In any event, I said my piece and I rest my case people. Any replies made to this is just for ego or flames. I will not engage such childishness and consider me Back on Topic from hereon. And for the sake of staying on this topic and my apologies to the TS for my OTC:

BoT:
    Awesome work. An RPM cheat that overlays. I have seen some YT vids on this and I am impressed. One question though: Why does the filename say "ExternalBoxEsp43.184" which can make one think it is for the previous version and not 195 as was shown in the previous version? Can be confusing? Just curious.
    Last edited by May0nayZ; 05-26-2010 at 02:36 AM. Reason: fixed

22. The Following User Says Thank You to May0nayZ For This Useful Post:

NOOB (06-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    @dheir

1. I write my own stuff and unless you see me quote or link to original material to give credit where it is due, it is my own doing thank you very much.

2. I am not here to debate you or anyone on this. I don't have the time to waste. I know I am correct - technically or otherwise. And since I said this is "for the record" I meant to make my point and leave it at that without debate. I did that and save this reply for posterity, I don't intend on replying or debating this further as I made my point.

3. I wasn't trying to say "hello". I know where the proper area is for this and if I cared to use it I would. I am a lurker and I chose to post here and I follow my own rules. I didn't break any here. But if you like, consider that my "hello" with "class".

@whodat9,
    And your reply shows you are just like Janet Jackson's new look - unoriginal and tired. Sorry if I show YOU no class. I didn't think I was required to show class to some anonymous Internet face behind a computer screen like me but who I will never meet and doesn't know me IRL to judge me. But I digress. Let me know when you become important enough that I should show you class and I will. Until then, sorry Charlie. Enough said.

@Obama,
    Just because the people really want 2+2 to equal 5 doesn't mean it will be. Evidence is too great. Calling it 5 when it is obvious it is 4 is laughable at best, ignorant at worst. Calling it 'hax' when it is just 'cheats' is in this same boat. You can't change the obvious just because people are too ignorant or lazy to differentiate "hacking" from "cheating". Just saying.

In any event, I said my piece and I rest my case people. Any replies made to this is just for ego or flames. I will not engage such childishness and consider me Back on Topic from hereon. And for the sake of staying on this topic and my apologies to the TS for my OTC:

BoT:
    Awesome work. An RPM cheat that overlays. I have seen some YT vids on this and I am impressed. One question though: Why does the filename say "ExternalBoxEsp43.184" which can make one think it is for the previous version and not 195 as was shown in the previous version? Can be confusing? Just curious.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ANTOIN1234 For This Useful Post:

NOOB (06-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Great hack, only problem is about 3 minutes into every game it will disconnect me and say
    "Steam Connect failed"
    Any ideas why?
    Should i stop using this with Chaos?
    "And on the Third day, God created the Remington Bullex Rifle, so Man can fight the Dinosaurs,......and the HOMO-Sexuals"
    "Jesus never rose from the dead, he simply tactically inserted out"

https://www.*************.tv/iwantyou...locity.OWNED.U

26. The Following User Says Thank You to mvenom101 For This Useful Post:

NOOB (06-21-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mvenom101 View Post
    Great hack, only problem is about 3 minutes into every game it will disconnect me and say
    "Steam Connect failed"
    Any ideas why?
    Should i stop using this with Chaos?
    its chaos, and yeah it should be safe without chaos

28. The Following User Says Thank You to yippykaiyee For This Useful Post:

NOOB (06-21-2011)

Thanks
    Anyone else having problems with the autostab?
    When I use it it might stab the person right in front of me and if it does but misses, it'll take ages to stab again so I need to stab manually

30. The Following User Says Thank You to itsaname For This Useful Post:

NOOB (06-21-2011)

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast