Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    dawid17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5

    best mail Ive ever received


    btw. i dont have a video cam xD
    Last edited by dawid17; 03-28-2019 at 09:41 AM.

  2. #2
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,531
    Reputation
    2966
    Thanks
    3,192
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Yeah i remember that mail, better than the nigerian prince so :F

  3. #3
    K.A.R.M.A's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Localization In Progress...
    Posts
    2,066
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    471
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    It reminded me of Black Mirror's episode "Shut Up and Dance".

  4. #4
    Levent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Extermination camp
    Posts
    685
    Reputation
    138
    Thanks
    345
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ohhh I already got this 3 times lol...

    Joe exitscam? #PermaBanJoe2K19

  5. #5
    niggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    9,041
    Reputation
    1732
    Thanks
    2,629
    My Mood
    Angelic
    the amount he is asking is weirdly specific tbh

    why not make it 1000USD?

    but either way the whole premise of this scam is hilarious in itself imo














    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.



  6. #6
    Joe's Bitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I am gender non binary homogay transcopter
    Posts
    116
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post
    the amount he is asking is weirdly specific tbh

    why not make it 1000USD?

    but either way the whole premise of this scam is hilarious in itself imo
    It's gotten meme status by now, but the first curryman who started a scam like this earned a lot through it.

  7. #7
    niggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    9,041
    Reputation
    1732
    Thanks
    2,629
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFin33 View Post
    It's gotten meme status by now, but the first curryman who started a scam like this earned a lot through it.
    true but those kinds of scams are for people who have no real idea about how this all works anyway so this works no matter how much crap those scammers write














    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.



  8. #8
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    33,243
    Reputation
    5161
    Thanks
    39,792
    My Mood
    Devilish
    better pay it #totallynotascam





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

  9. #9
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    12,455
    Reputation
    2686
    Thanks
    5,861
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by K.A.R.M.A View Post
    It reminded me of Black Mirror's episode "Shut Up and Dance".
    Only difference being this would end in embarrassment and thats it. The black mirror dude was a pedo and would go to jail. One small difference but ironically a big one.
    Previous Names

    Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  10. #10
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,669
    Reputation
    1463
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    lol you read those emails?

  11. #11
    Vaskec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Death Palace
    Posts
    286
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Who even reads these? Although they are hilarious.
    A big fag

  12. #12
    randagadam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    im getting these emails always lmao

  13. #13
    BGkillerBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    206
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Hot
    What's that amount LOL?

  14. #14
    lucellent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    787
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    103
    I got a similar one too lmao

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 05:01 AM
  2. Who's the best singer/rapper ever?
    By ethan2007 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 07:48 PM
  3. Best Fail List EVER!
    By Obey in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 01:25 PM
  4. Lol This Is The Best Shit I ever See XD
    By EdenAsus in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 02:24 AM
  5. THE BEST GunZ movie ever
    By m164life in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-30-2007, 12:33 AM