Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

dealing with scammers on ebay when selling digital products lol...

Like roughly 65% of my buyers for my Ebay store will ask for refund because they say the site has popups, redirects, viruses, or browser hijacks when trying to download the file. Maybe 5% of those people actually are using Norton and use Internet Explorer and no jack shit about computers, the rest are just scamming me. What's the best way with dealing with this as if they complain to Ebay they are 100% guarantee to get a refund. Too many refunds sent from an Ebay account will get your account suspended from selling as it has happen to me in the past. I'm honestly thinking about calling the buyers up on the phone through a prepaid phone and just telling them how to download the programs as sending a stamp'd envelope with human shit in it is the last course of action to deal with scumbags who want to scam over getting a software for 90% off.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    You have no protection on Ebay if you are selling digital products, ebay has stated it explicitly

Member: 11-11-2017
    Premium: 3-18-2018
    News Force - Technology News: 1-18-2019
    Middleman: 5-26-2019

"The Red Plesiosaurus":
    i7-7700k @ 5.0Ghz
    MSI Z270 Gaming m7
    G.Skill TridentZ RGB 16GB
    MSI GTX 1080 Ti SeaHawk X
    Samsung 960 EVO

Thanks
    very true. i'm just tired of scumbags who will act innocent like they are having trouble with the products. atleast ebay gives you their address so sending human shit in the mail is a possible idea lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    setup your own site with no ads, upload it there and make sure your hosting plan can accommodate the upload bandwitdth per month, some offer unlimited bandwidth so you're good

Thanks
    I would just keep away from selling on ebay a lot of loop holes for people to refund their money back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Hi,

I have Found USA customers on Ebay have much higher case/return rate than other. Try selling to German, UK markets. Much better clients.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by david.dod1g102 View Post
    Hi,

I have Found USA customers on Ebay have much higher case/return rate than other. Try selling to German, UK markets. Much better clients.
    true, have had over 10000 dollars in chargebacks in just over 3 years ...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KaviModz For This Useful Post:

david.dod1g102 (02-24-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by david.dod1g102 View Post
    Hi,

thank you. i ended up sending poop in a padded envelope with a stamp to people who "scam" me. it only cost the cost of an envelope + stamp and it's like an anonymous way of slapping someone in the face and getting away with it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to chubika For This Useful Post:

gangster08 (02-27-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by chubika View Post
    thank you. i ended up sending poop in a padded envelope with a stamp to people who "scam" me. it only cost the cost of an envelope + stamp and it's like an anonymous way of slapping someone in the face and getting away with it.
    is it your own?

Thanks
    i actually lost money when i bought an iphone unlock code...it was a digital item , but ebay sided with the seller....

Thanks
    yes, this is the risk of selling digital products, but believe that each of them still has many honest people.
    GLWS

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chasingsnow View Post
    is it your own?
    nah it's animal poop. we have it all around my area so getting access to it is not hard

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chubika View Post
    Based. Unfortunately that's just the way ebay works with digital products. Even in some cases when you're selling norton keys and all they have to do is download/register it, they'll either be too dumb to still do it or they'll play dumb and act like it's not working and demand a refund. Lot of scammers on Ebay, you made a good guide on ebay ages ago but i'm assuming that's in general and physical products. Also i'd like to ask you, if you're selling digital products on new accs or aged accs?
    EBAY & PAYPAL STEALTH ACCOUNTS UK - HIGH QUALITY - BANK/VCC/PHONE FULLY VERIFIED - 100items/£3500 per month business seller accounts - VISIT MY THREAD = https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1487062

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    There is no way to proof that digital code was working or valid. Maybe try to sell in different country.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Ill never again sell digital items on eBay , I was selling those Google Home Mini codes that everyone was selling here, I had to refund over 15 people out of the 40 I sold. People didn’t bother to read my eBay message and just assumed i’d Ship the the mini myself. People are literally stupid. They never bother to read descritptions. I even had it everything in bold colored letters. Some asshole even said i tried to take his credit card myself and called it fraud, His negative comment put me at 85% feedback and put me below standard seller. Not worth the headaches

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast