Thanks

ebay/paypal partnership services - are they really fair?

I don't know about you guys but I think those people who have services where they offer to give you products to sell on you Ebay or on your Paypal and you send them half of what you make aren't very fair. Personally if someone wanted to SE laptops and I would have them shipped to a customer on Ebay, I would want 70% instead of 50%. I'm using my personal info on my Ebay account and it matches up with my Paypal account so it's all on me. The person on the other end just sits back and makes some bullshit phone calls (or uses their own private method) to get laptops sent to the customer. Then if the ebay customer wants a refund who does he ship the laptop back to? Ebay always sides with the buyer. Where do you tell the buyer to send the laptop back to lol? Also the person on the other end who is SE'ing the laptops, they want bitcoin so you're stuck buying the bitcoin to pay them. Don't get me started on digital items. I've found that out of every 7 buyers there is 1 person who wants a refund for some bullshit reason. Anyone feel me on this for partnerships?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by chubika View Post
    I don't know about you guys but I think those people who have services where they offer to give you products to sell on you Ebay or on your Paypal and you send them half of what you make aren't very fair. Personally if someone wanted to SE laptops and I would have them shipped to a customer on Ebay, I would want 70% instead of 50%. I'm using my personal info on my Ebay account and it matches up with my Paypal account so it's all on me. The person on the other end just sits back and makes some bullshit phone calls (or uses their own private method) to get laptops sent to the customer. Then if the ebay customer wants a refund who does he ship the laptop back to? Ebay always sides with the buyer. Where do you tell the buyer to send the laptop back to lol? Also the person on the other end who is SE'ing the laptops, they want bitcoin so you're stuck buying the bitcoin to pay them. Don't get me started on digital items. I've found that out of every 7 buyers there is 1 person who wants a refund for some bullshit reason. Anyone feel me on this for partnerships?
    Not worth imo, possbility of getting your pp limited while they walk away with the money

Member: 11-11-2017
    Premium: 3-18-2018
    News Force - Technology News: 1-18-2019

"The Red Plesiosaurus":
    i7-7700k @ 5.0Ghz
    MSI Z270 Gaming m7
    G.Skill TridentZ RGB 16GB
    MSI GTX 1080 Ti SeaHawk X
    Samsung 960 EVO

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Ebay partnership/salesperson services are no longer allowed on mpgh. Probably for a similar reason too.

Thread closed as there is no need for further discussion, these services/deals are not allowed.
    Want to buy something ? Check out my SHOP [Ton of sites available!]

Contact me on MPGH Integrated chat by clicking on this link.