Thanks

Developer Drew is giving Hacks to his friends.

First off we all know that there are hackers in Planetside 2. It becomes very obvious when you look at the leaderboards and sorting by kills and then looking at the time played for that day or even just by pushing TAB during a fight. If you see that everybody has an average kill of 1-4 and then there’s the reroll (new character) with 30-40 kills it’s because his last character has been banned and he’s rerolling. Then there’s the other obvious hacker outfits (clans/guilds) that are a tight group of people that all have access to the same hack. These guys are closet hackers. Some are better at staying in the closet and some are more blatant.

I got stuck on a tower with a blatant hacker from one of the Hacker Outfits and it was fun watching him chase players through walls as he aimed down from the rooftops and lasered them, one after another, running to their exact location because he had wallhacks. Then as they started coming up the ramp, he was lasering them mid air and snapping in between two targets killing then both before they land. That’s when I knew… Speculation turned to obvious truth. He killed about 18 people in less than 45 seconds, all headshots. But we all know that these guys hack, they have a reputation for hacking because gamers are not stupid we know bullshit when we seen it.

So I started down the rabbit hole of wanting to know how to get these hacks. Nobody from the Hacker Outfits would say anything. They have a very good way of denying it and that’s by creating a group presence on the forums when somebody hackusates them. They all rally up, downvote the posts, fill the form up with comments, and create a strong propaganda around the lie that they don’t hack & you’re just bad.

Then… I made a breakthrough with a rerolled player that I found from pushing Tab. He was sitting at 30 kills and everybody else was at 1-4. It took me about 10 minutes but he eventually told me where he got his hacks.

This opened a door that was surprising even to me (kind of).

I’ve hacked in another game, a game that was taken over by hackers, a game that you pretty much had two choices = be their aimbot target dummy or hack too. So I hacked and I learned the mechanics of the hack and I know what to look for etc. It’s actually kind of fun and if everybody else is doing it then you’re hardly cheating at that point. What is cheating though, is that a group of players in this game have access to a program which has been Okayed by the Devs. They are old school players and they hack their fucking ass off and you’re all just lolfail to them (Ironically).

During this investigation I honestly wasn’t going to hack. I was going to report them. Because I like this game and I despise noobs who need a shift key to auto-aim to the head & I was on a very hot trail of information. Multiple people in game gave me multiple sources, all having the same keywords, all pointing to 2 options to hack.

Then they found out who I was and literally shit themselves. They started trolling me in game in a bullying manor. They started copying screenshots of conversations that I had with their friends so that they could post it as a defense if this post ever made it’s way onto reddit or wherever.

But where they fucked up is… Before they knew who I was…

Before they knew who I was, I was very close to getting my hands on the recursion hack. In fact, I actually did get a file from somebody which came from the source that the person in game gave me.

I message in game hacker > in game hacker gives me a ******* person > ******* person starts connecting me with multiple hack creators…

The first hack creator, gave me a legitimate hack.

This wasn’t what I wanted. I wanted recursion. I wanted I’ve learned is called “Recursion Privileged Access”. When they found out who I was, they shit themselves and began copying screenshots of the conversation to post it as a defense if I ever surfaced this post. The problem is, I already had a hack, that came from a source that I got from an ingame hacker.

This source laid it out pretty well… (until they found out who I was)

Then I contacted one of the Recursion people (they had no idea who I was) and when they found out, the drama started… In game verbal bullying from BWAE. It was then, that I knew they were scared of getting caught. I’m sad for the source because I’m sure that person got chewed the fuck out for not vetting me before sending me to the dealers. The source was very nice before that and very helpful and informative and I appreciate it for what it’s worth.

Then, I messaged somebody who’s in Recursion, who I knew was hacking and I used the keyword “Recursion Privileged Access”. Before those keywords, the conversation was very talkative. This person was unaware of what was happening on ******* and obviously wasn’t in the bully loop… They gave me a name to talk to and said that “We really aren’t supposed to talk about it”. & Then radio silence…

SO I messaged somebody in game, asked speak to them in *******, and next thing you know, I’m having a chat with a Recursion member and Drew from Daybreak Games (a developer).

That’s when it got really interesting. Because in that conversation Drew slipped up and admitted that the hack that I got was a legitimate hack but also said that they were just fucking with me from the start. That he and his buddies were copying screenshots of our conversations and LOLing at them in their *******. Which is fine except.. I already had a hack from the same source that pointed me to his hack.

This guy, holy-fucking-defended himself for 20 minutes in every way possible saying that no such “Recursion Privileged Access” existed. He went very far and beyond trying to convince me of that, and even dramatically stated that “If I did that then I would never, ever, get a job in the gaming industry again, for my entire life” (very dramatic Drew). It was a very dramatic and desperate attempt to deter my hunt.

Again though, at this point:

I already had an ingame hacker give me a source. A source that gave me a source who gave me a working hack.

The same source led me to Drew’s hack “Recursion”.

A hack that Drew said “Oh yeah “so&so” (not gonna rat), yeah we know what that person is using”. You totally slipped up man…

& I had a member of Recursion tell me that they weren’t supposed to talk about “Recursion Privileged Access” and gave me a name to inquire to. A keyword that I got before they knew who I was…

That’s when Drew went far out of his way to very desperately deny that he and his friends were using Recursion to inject hacks into the game. That’s when he started frantically pulling up screenshots of people mocking me in the ******* chat. Saying that they were just fucking with me, etc. etc. etc. They “were hoping that I would post my findings on reddit so that they could all Lol in *******”.

So I told Drew and his friend that they were full of shit. That I knew that they were hacking and sharing the hack to a small group of users and that he was fighting very hard to hide it & I told that it’s cool, him and his friends have a little secret and they don’t want to share it, that I get it but I still know they’re hacking.

Take what you want from this conversation. Be prepared to read comments from Drew and his friends. Be prepared to read comments from BWAE & Recursion alike. Be prepared to see screen shots of these conversations that they’ve desperately collected after they found out who I was.

The reason why BWAE and Recursion doesn’t like me is because I’m very open to letting everybody know that they’re hacker noobs. I even apologize when BWAE landed on a base that I was taking and we get the win. I apologized to TR saying “Sorry the hackers got it guys, there’s nothing we can do about it, sorry”. But I didn’t have to do that because TR and everybody else already knew that BWAE and Recursion are hacker-shitters.

The fact of the matter is, that the same source that led me to an actual hack also led me to Recursion’s front door, which landed me in a fight for your life denial-guilty conversation with Drew from DBG, and also led me to a player in game who gave me a name of a member in Recursion to ask about “Recursion Privileged Access”.

These guys are going to go a long way in making this post look like they were fucking with me. Of course they are, Drew’s job is probably on the line…

But the truth is, that these players do hack and have for many years… And they don’t want to lose that privilege because in FPS games, the most powerful weapon is an Aimbot and these guys don’t want to lose that privilege.

With that being said…

I shall retire. I’ve deleted my characters, unsubscribed, and I will never play Planetside 2 again.

It wasn’t the bullying or the discovery of a hack. It was learning that a Daybreak Games Developer, Drew was giving certain people access to hack. It was his 20 minute guilty as fuck defense. It was his slip up admitting they he knew which hack the other person gave me and then turned around and denied it. And It was the fact that a developer was in on a massive coverup and bullying troll attempt to make all of this look like they were fucking with me.

Either way, I’m good…

That was disgusting behaviour on your part. You guys got caught red handed. The entire emerald server knows that BWAE and Recursion hack. What we didn’t know was that The Developer Drew from DBG was the one giving them hacks and allowing them to use them verses this community.

Have funs guys, over and out.

Thanks
    Going to head this off now.

This was a somewhat coordinated effort by a group of skilled players to troll the OP after he approached one of them trying to buy cheats. After leading him on for a couple days and bouncing him between various skilled players/outfits someone eventually told him he was being trolled and his response was to create this post. All of his stuff about an investigation is a lie, they knew exactly who he was from the very start and everyone involved was communicating and figuring out how to troll him.

OO isn’t hacking and DBG Drew has never and will never condone cheating in this game. He has actually made an effort to curb it, monitoring connection information in semi-competitive events to make sure that people weren’t cheating by impairing their connection. He was also likely the person who, when informed about the troll effort, took pity on OP and told him he was being trolled.

For more information read this reddit post by a long-standing member of the emerald community, [SUIT] Ascent, otherwise known as Recatek: https://www.reddi*****m/r/Planetside/...omment/ek2xr5o

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    They're on to us - @Ally. Guess we should stop supplying our hacks and go clean.

Lock?

Latest:
    PlanetSide 2 Account Shop, Cert Farming & Boosting (COMING SOON)
    Planetside 2 Cert Farming Guide
    Planetside 2 Hack Discussion

Time Zone:
    Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

Deprecated:
    Battlefield 1 Internal: UNLEASHED (v4.1) [Private]
    Quality Stealth GTA$ Money Services
    Level 85 - Void Highlord - AQW Stock Accounts
    AQW Reputation & Levelling Bots

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic