Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

MPGH News - 240th Edition

240th Edition - April 18th, 2019
    Snapple Fact: The Great Lakes have more than 30,000 islands.

Donations:
    None this week.

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]gerassss
    [MPGH]Psychotic

Moderators
    [MPGH]Lily
    Current section: Market Place.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Kevin
    Current section: Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]meme
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current sections: Crossfire Hacks & Cheats, Fortnite Hacks and Cheats, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Fortnite Hacks and Cheats, and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.

Minions
    [MPGH]Allura
    Current sections: Cryptocurrency Talk and Minecraft Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dab
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Hentai
    Current section: Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Heroes
    Current section: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Joker
    Current section: Other First Person Shooter Hacks, Other MMORPG Hacks and and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]MikeRohsoft
    Current section: Programming.
    [MPGH]RespectNF
    Current section: Market Place.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]InCognito
    [MPGH]Joe
    [MPGH]Lily
    [MPGH]niggo
    [MPGH]RespectNF

Hot Threads:

China Droning ahead!
    China has successfully tested the world’s first armed amphibious drone boat which the Chinese military analysts claimed could be used in land assault operations and is capable of forming a combat triad with aerial drones and other drone ships, according to a media report.

Built by Wuchang Shipbuilding Industry Group under China Shipbuilding Industry Corporation (CSIC), the drone ship, named Marine Lizard, successfully passed delivery checks and left factory on April 8 in Wuhan, capital of Central China’s Hubei Province, state-run Global Times reported on Monday.
    Having a maximum operation range of 1,200 kms, the Marine Lizard can be remotely controlled via satellites, an official said.
    In ship form, the 12-meter-long Marine Lizard is a trimaran propelled by a diesel-powered hydrojet and can reach a maximum speed of 50 knots while maintaining stealth, it said.

When approaching land, the amphibious drone ship can release four continuous track units hidden under its belly, and travel at 20 kms an hour on land, the daily report quoted an unnamed official as saying.
    The official said the maximum land speed can be increased if larger track units are installed. With about USD 178 billion defence budget, the two million strong Chinese military, the world’s largest, has been focussing on developing a range of new weapons in recent years.
    The Marine Lizard’s payloads include an electro-optical system and a radar system. In the weapon department, it is equipped with two machine guns and a vertical launching system for anti-ship and anti-aircraft missiles, the official said.
    It can autonomously sail, avoid obstacles and plan routes, he said. This amphibious drone boat is suitable for island assault operations as a swarm of such drone ships could lead an attack following a first wave of artillery and air strikes, an anonymous military expert told daily.

Approaching land from the sea is a dangerous task, and the Marine Lizard can take advantage of its unmanned nature to discover enemy positions and provide suppressive fire as troops follow, the expert said.
    The drone boat is also a great choice for coastal defence. The company manager said it can remain dormant on an uninhabited island for up to eight months before engaging in combat once it receives orders, the report said.
    Guided by China’s BeiDou Navigation Satellite System, the Marine Lizard can cooperate with other battle units in an integrated command system, the official said.

He also pointed out the amphibious Marine Lizard can possibly form an unmanned sea-land-air integrated combat system with aerial armed reconnaissance drones and other drone ships, which can engage in combat with great efficiency and low risk of casualties, the officials said, adding that it is also available for exports.

Notre Dame in Paris burning
    Just as this article is being written a massive fire is consuming the historical Notre Dame cathedral in Paris.
    The fire has reportedly started at around 5:50pm and has since spread accross the whole cathedral.
    At 10:15 Paris time the Interior Minister of France has said that the cathedral may be beyond saving since all of the interior of the cathedral is burning.
    Right now it is believed that the cause for this fire has been an accident at the construction site.
    Luckily no person has been harmed. The treasury and relics have been saved but the historical and cultural value that has been lost is still insanely big
    Here is a livestream to keep you updated on the current events:

hash (#) v1 - premium internal multi-cheat
    Epik has given us an internal multi-cheat for cs:go with a alot a whole host of features including an inventory changer for the plebs without skins to show off in their screenshots, It is an internal cheat and requires an injector. Some of its other great features are Legitbot, Ragebot Visual and a Misc tab. This cheat also allows configs and a small edit window to change on the fly. Its great to see activity in our csgo section and I look forward to Epik's further updates and releases

New Galaxy Fold Revealed
    After weeks of teasing, Samsung has finally shown us the first look of its first foldable phone, the Galaxy Fold. The user interface is easy to access and very intuitive. However, you might be overwhelmed at the price of this phone, the MSRP at $2,000. When it's closed, it looks like a sandwich. The technological idea of a bending screen in itself is insane. Although the phone feels solid and sturdy, but the hefty weight and size of it might change the mind of people who want to buy. When it's closed, it's pretty similar to a normal phone with a 4.6 inch display. When unfolded, the device will expand to the full 7.3 inch screen where you can use like an iPad Mini. The idea is mainly designed for those who does a lot of their work on the phone or want to multi-task on their phone.

No Rome - Cashmoney
    Filipino artist No Rome has released a single titled "Cashmoney" from his upcoming album "Crying in the Prettiest Places". No Rome derives influence from the popular UK pop band The 1975. In fact The 1975's front man, Matty Healy, handles the percussion for this single while The 1975's drum kit/keys band member George Daniel produced the song. No Rome is a small name brought up by The 1975 like other small pop bands out of the UK. The song is very trance-like and melodic. It's described as a "summer song to drive around with the windows down" to. You can listen to this song here.
    I give this song a 9 / 10. It's truly an incredible track production and vocal wise. The lyrics are very much centered on materialistic things and slightly repetitive but it fits the theme of the song.

Publisher fined $29,000 for blog saying Beijing office complex had bad feng shui
    A WeChat blogger in china has just been hit with an excessive $29,000 fine for stating that he thinks the Zaha Hadid building complex had a "bad energy" and some "bad feng shui" he compared the pebble like buildings to "pigs kidneys" the artical viewed over a 100,000 times which is only rookie numbers for chinese social media said that the post had negativily affected his business Beijing’s Chaoyang district court on Wednesday agreed, ruling the feng shui “superstition” was used to defame the real estate group.

Interviewgonad.:

Hectard: Hey nice to meet you, can we start the interview?

gonad.:yes.

Hectard: Tell us bit about yourself?

gonad.: Here not much to know, i am a person, in particular a woman, who engages in sexual activity for payment, except i am a man.

Hectard: Are you professional in that?

gonad.: What you define as professional.

Hectard: I mean the work ethics.

gonad.: I guess u could say I am professional.

Hectard: Sure, if you can provide me your service.

Hectard: Meanwhile what do think about the guy name @HomeScillet ?

gonad.: He introduced me to some good ways to make money, but my way is best.

Hectard: Oh nice, what kind of service you offer in mpgh?

gonad.: Whatever the buyer wants, if my threads would only be accepted by staff, they never accept my threads.

Hectard: Oh..if i am your potential customer and can you demonstrate how you pretend to be a girl?

gonad.: Hello am i a girl.

Hectard: Sup babe (i aint a perv).

gonad.: Hello beautiful man.

gonad.: Want to see my pics

Hectard: Sure (if you are not a hairy dude in 30s or any dude)

gonad.: I most definitely am not.(He is )

gonad.: Send me some money, just a small sum of 350.

Hectard: Sure its my pleasure btw you **** *****?

gonad.: no, that is too dirty for me.

Hectard: i appreciate you dedication level.

Hectard: So apart from that do you want to say or share something?

gonad.: I am just a person who engages in sexual activity for payment.

Hectard: Ohk i get it.

Hectard: You got any friends out in mpgh, wanna say something?

gonad.: I got no friends.

Hectard: You got any girlfriend in irl?

gonad.: Yeah, shes kinda weird though, whenever we hug I feel something touching me from down there.

Hectard: Lmao.

Hectard: Apart from MPGH, what you do?

gonad.: Nothing really, just an average guy walking my dog, going to church, snorting cocaine off a hookers ass, go to school, you know just the usual stuff.

Hectard: Anyways thanks for an interview and wish you good luck.

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers

Headlines
    • Hova

User News
    • Ahlwong

Global News
    • HALOS117
    • niggo

Hack of The Week
    • KillTheNoise

Gaming News
    • ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
    • MoneyMachine

Technology News
    • Majestic

Music News
    • Schuba

Sports News
    • Sean

Media News
    • KillTheNoise

WTF News?
    • aku
    • Cursed

Interviewers
    • Ahmad
    • Hector

Freelancers
    • Doc
    • Eternity
    • wan
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ahl For This Useful Post:

Danny (04-19-2019),[MPGH]Dave84311 (04-21-2019),[MPGH]HALOS117 (04-19-2019),Janitor (04-19-2019),MikeRohsoft (04-20-2019),niggo (04-20-2019),Not Officer (04-20-2019),Pokyusoon (04-30-2019),[MPGH]Psychotic (04-19-2019),Sandwich (04-20-2019),taehaethetrhthth (04-19-2019),Ticherhaz (04-22-2019),Trash (04-20-2019)

Thanks
    Fucked up interview lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I am not really fond of the square design of the folding phone :3. I saw another phone which was more like a tablet. The caption said, "future of phones". Yeah sure XD

Thanks
    Donations 0?
    Well i donated 25USD to LIZ is this not Included?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    Fucked up interview lol
    Haha indeed, I was like WTF :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by EnergyCola View Post
    Donations 0?
    Well i donated 25USD to LIZ is this not Included?
    We have no knowledge of any donations unless it's posted https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=329803

There hasn't been a post in that thread for 2 weeks, hence why no donations listed.
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015