Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperT0xic View Post
    I believe euthanizing autistic children should be a thing. Abortion should be allowed. Just my opinion.
    I believe euthanizing autistic children should be a thing.
    Well I guess you should be euthanized then.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Well I guess you should be euthanized then.
    id like that
    Member: Since 07.03.2016
    Premium Member: Since 06.03.2018
    News Force: 01.18.2019-02.20.2019

Thanks
    This is simply, the dumbest shit I've read all day
    Last edited by chaosityj; 04-11-2019 at 11:11 PM.

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

It's all about your definition of life. Sperm is life. Women are nothing but sperm incubators. That is fact. Doesn't matter what happens in nature, or your definition of life or however you rationalize it. Another fact is a human isn't a human until it is born.

Why should your ideals govern what other people do with their bodies and their offspring? There is absolutely nothing wrong with abortions and people can do whatever the fuck with their sperm, ovaries and undeveloped children.
    Really can't say much when it comes to such a radical opinion. "There is absolutely nothing wrong with abortions... And a human isn't human until it is born". I can just grieve for the morals that are passed on these days. Just speechless... "Absolutely" nothing wrong with abortions... How can that even be a rational thought... What do you call this living creature, that you give person-hood to by saying they're a child (just underdeveloped), this creature that can live outside the mother at 5 months, this creature that is a predetermined human life, this creature that magically becomes human the second it's born and not a moment after... What do you call it?

Thought that 'abortions last minute in NY' was bullshit... But if this is really how you guys think... RIP in peace morality.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Why should your ideals govern what other people do with their bodies and their offspring? There is absolutely nothing wrong with abortions and people can do whatever the fuck with their sperm, ovaries and undeveloped children.
    while i think that people should have freedom to do whatever they like with their own body killing an unborn thing (which would survive on its own) isnt something you should do lightly

im not saying that abortion is wrong imo there should be a point in the development of the fetus where it is far enough that it could survive without help, at that point an abortion is too far

26.09.2012 Signed Up
    16.05.2017 Premium Member
    06.05.2018 - 07.08.2019 Publicist
    06.08.2018 - now Middleman
    17.12.2018 - now Marketplace Minion
    07.06.2019 - now Newsforce
    01.08.2019 - now Publicist
    15.08.2019 - now Fortnite Minion
    08.12.2019 - now GTA Marketplace Minion
    03.01.2020 - now Social Engineering Minion
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+
    10.01.2020 - now Cracking Minion
    07.02.2020 - now Head Publicist

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post

Really can't say much when it comes to such a radical opinion. "There is absolutely nothing wrong with abortions... And a human isn't human until it is born". I can just grieve for the morals that are passed on these days. Just speechless... "Absolutely" nothing wrong with abortions... How can that even be a rational thought... What do you call this living creature, that you give person-hood to by saying they're a child (just underdeveloped), this creature that can live outside the mother at 5 months, this creature that is a predetermined human life, this creature that magically becomes human the second it's born and not a moment after... What do you call it?

Thought that 'abortions last minute in NY' was bullshit... But if this is really how you guys think... RIP in peace morality.
    Sometimes it's necesarry to have an abortion, I'll say it again, there is absolutely nothing wrong with abotions. Even if not necessary, it's basic human rights. You shouldn't have a life ending responibility pushed on you because someone's opinion. Before you say adoption, there are tons of kids in the foster systems that grow up broken and with mental problems because of that simple fact.

Do you need a definition of the word born? birth? birthday? An unborn baby, also referred to as a fetus, is liteally recieving all the food and air they get from their mothers. They aren't humans at that point, well because they haven't been born yet! A baby can survive - you mean with modern medicine, they can be put in an incubator and hooked up to life support (breathing and eating from tubes) in an effort to simulate what happening in their mother's belly. Using your logic, a spermie is definitely living since it can live outside of your ballsack and in frozen test tube.

When you mix religion and personal opinion with facts, things do get blurry.

Quote Originally Posted by chaosityj View Post
    Jesus you're all nuts. Once in conception, it is a living being. It is Murder no matter what you say. You are preventing a living being from being born, and that gives you the right because you are a whore and can't keep your legs closed? And don't come at me with, " oh what about rape ", 5% of females who have abortions claimed it was due to rape. HAVE THE FUCKING BABY AND GIVE IT UP FOR ADOPTION. ANY female who gets an abortion IS A WEAK, COWARD. It's funny how dumb liberals think that is okay, but killing an innocent animal isn't? ITS THE SAME FUCKING THING.
    Funny you bring Jesus in this; the idea of conception being life is a religious one and not based off of science. Why don't you adopt a kid if you think it's no big deal lmao

Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post

while i think that people should have freedom to do whatever they like with their own body killing an unborn thing (which would survive on its own) isnt something you should do lightly

im not saying that abortion is wrong imo there should be a point in the development of the fetus where it is far enough that it could survive without help, at that point an abortion is too far
    the world is over populated, and only going to get more crowded. abortion is population control and we really don't need more kids in the system... although babies get snatched up like hot cakes, some get locked in a system of pain.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Bruh this entire thread is retarded in its own.

Masturbating and getting rid of the sperm = Same as abortion? Wow, you seriously have mental issues if you think that.

You can argue that people can do whatever they want with their bodies, but they are also well aware of the risks involved while being sexually active.

The same goes to teenagers... stop fucking around like rabbits without protection and you wont get pregnant.
    IMO the only way I would be morally ok with an abortion would be in the case of a rape.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverpayforstuff View Post
    Bruh this entire thread is retarded in its own.

Masturbating and getting rid of the sperm = Same as abortion? Wow, you seriously have mental issues if you think that.

You can argue that people can do whatever they want with their bodies, but they are also well aware of the risks involved while being sexually active.

The same goes to teenagers... stop fucking around like rabbits without protection and you wont get pregnant.
    IMO the only way I would be morally ok with an abortion would be in the case of a rape.
    Bruh if you got masturbating = abortion from what I wrote, you are hella retarded.

It's one way or the other with freedom, and not based of your expressed (but usually not followed) so called morals.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks

Bruh if you got masturbating = abortion from what I wrote, you are hella retarded.

It's one way or the other with freedom, and not based of your expressed (but usually not followed) so called morals.
    I slightly misread your statement, but yeah I still don't agree with the idea. We all have different morals, so arguing back in forth will accomplish nothing.

The last class I had on abortion turned into a shit show, and I just hate seeing it repeat itself no matter where I go.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Well as usual most of the pro-lifers in this thread are incoherent apes. So I will make their case for them... Personally I'm of the opinion that abortions should be completely legal no questions asked and covered by insurance in the first trimester. Past that, abortions should only be done with the approval of a doctor.

I like Dave's take and think it's really interesting that he took an anti-natalist approach to abortion(basically that abortions are a net positive because we don't need more kids). This is somewhat of a weak argument because, like pro-choice, it's an opinion that is based on belief and not science. In fact, it's not even grounded in reality as birth rates in America are steadily falling...

The opinion that a fetus isn't alive because it's completely dependent on the mother and is therefore okay to abort is flawed. What about people on life support? What about people who depend on a machine to pump their blood? Being alive isn't decided by whether you are dependent on something or someone...

Also I don't fully back the freedom of choice argument. As I already mentioned, in the first trimester I completely believe in freedom of choice. However, past that, freedom of choice isn't worth much. Freedom of choice in reality does not exist. Your choices right now are limited whether you realize or not. You can't go to a crowded place and yell fire. You can't drive while inebriated. In other words, if your choices put other lives(in some cases even your own) at risk, you are generally not allowed to make them. This can be applied to abortion, but it depends on what your definition of alive is. This is why the best option is to leave it to the people who actually know what they're talking about. They spend years in education and in training to learn exactly what is alive and what isn't. They even take ethics courses to understand what is moral medical practice and what isn't.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The irony in this thread is that the same people claiming Abortion should be illegal are also the same people who consider any attempt to regulate guns is an "attack" on their constitutional rights.

Show them Roe vs Wade and all of a sudden they have no problem with the government regulating a constitutional right though lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely" nothing wrong with abortions... How can that even be a rational thought... What do you call this living creature, that you give person-hood to by saying they're a child (just underdeveloped), this creature that can live outside the mother at 5 months, this creature that is a predetermined human life, this creature that magically becomes human the second it's born and not a moment after... What do you call it?
    hey dickhead i bet you don't share these same sentiments when it comes to the children who are being held in detainment camps at the border LOL. We only care about "life" if the seed was planted on 'Murican grounds!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Confluency For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Dave84311 (04-12-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    the world is over populated, and only going to get more crowded. abortion is population control and we really don't need more kids in the system... although babies get snatched up like hot cakes, some get locked in a system of pain.
    while thats true its more of an issue for societies where social security systems etc are less of a thing

look at japan and youll see theyre having 1000 less births than deaths a day. doesnt sound like much at first but per year that means a decrease of 365k people, every. single. year. also even china has basically no growth in population (compared to the massive rise in the 20th century) since the mid 00s, that is because there is a rise in general wealth

this applies to any country that is going from 3rd world to a western level, like the eastern european ones are doing that just now

the world is over populated, and only going to get more crowded. abortion is population control
    while its true its the very last resort to population control

if you can stop people in poor countries from making 10babies you could battle a couple major issues at once like them having not enough food, not enough money to get their kids to school (cause without education theyre always gonna be stuck in that loop of being poor and having to make so many kids in order to survive when theyre old)

if you need a way to control the population its (better) to battle the cause and not the effect

26.09.2012 Signed Up
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+

if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    = niggo
    help
    how works it??
    How to hack
    niggo ugly lol
    You're literally dumb.
    You're literally dumb.

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    hey dickhead i bet you don't share these same sentiments when it comes to the children who are being held in detainment camps at the border LOL. We only care about "life" if the seed was planted on 'Murican grounds!
    Woah dude... Just because someone broke the laws of our land and came in illegally, doesn't mean we shouldn't care. Damn... You may only care about life planted on 'Murican grounds, but I must say that's a terrible way to view the world. Just because a country has more prosperity than another, doesn't mean the people aren't equal. I'd think someone as progressive as you would, well... Be more progressive... SMH

Don't include me in your 'we' next time... I don't have such a radical opinion as you...

the world is over populated, and only going to get more crowded. abortion is population control and we really don't need more kids in the system...
    Am confused. You support population control and think we don't need more kids... But you also want to regulate guns so you'd think there'd be less deaths in a school shooting. Are guns not another method of population control?

although babies get snatched up like hot cakes, some get locked in a system of pain.
    From Steve Jobs to a broken lunatic... The possibilities for a predetermined life are endless, if you don't end them immediately.
    Last edited by Cursed; 04-13-2019 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

Thanks
    Wait, what? Hahahahahah... lol
    Someone who got this idea is not very smart for that job lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    . Are guns not another method of population control?
    gotta do it like in the purge where they have killing squads eliminate the poor

26.09.2012 Signed Up
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+

= niggo
    help
    how works it??
    How to hack
    niggo ugly lol
    You're literally dumb.
    You're literally dumb.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast