Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Never go full retard Texas

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/texas-law...medium=ios_app

Tldr: if a woman gets an abortion she’s gonna get charged with homicide

The guy who came up with that shit must’ve been dropped on his head a few times

26.09.2012 Signed Up
    16.05.2017 Premium Member
    06.05.2018 - 07.08.2019 Publicist
    06.08.2018 - now Middleman
    17.12.2018 - now Marketplace Minion
    07.06.2019 - now Newsforce
    01.08.2019 - now Publicist
    15.08.2019 - now Fortnite Minion
    08.12.2019 - now GTA Marketplace Minion
    03.01.2020 - now Social Engineering Minion
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+
    10.01.2020 - now Cracking Minion
    07.02.2020 - now Head Publicist

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to niggo For This Useful Post:

Gelatin-chan (04-11-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Classic America.

Vote for the deaths of millions of innocent (and already alive) people through unending imperialism and war, but make a moral stand when it comes to your stranglehold over women somehow loosening. It's incredible to see people projecting about Sharia Law and 'those muslims', when they themselves hold pretty comparable views, and in a heartbeat would subject women to the same oppression had the Pandora's box of their personal liberation never been opened.

The American right are religious extremists in suits and ties, but more accurately they are con artists who use religion and 'tradition' as a cudgel to beat those who threaten their power and place in society.
    Last edited by Aborted; 04-10-2019 at 05:42 PM.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Ferris Bueller (04-10-2019),Gelatin-chan (04-11-2019)

Thanks
    This is a sensitive topic, but anyway...

Abortion is a homicide: it's a fact.
    With all the contraceptions which are easilly available in 2019, there are no excuses for having a kid by accident and/or changing its mind.

The only cases where it should be allowed is if the woman has been sexually assaulted, or if her health is endangered by giving birth.
    When you willingly have sex with someone without condom or pill, you need to undertake consequences.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Demonz54 For This Useful Post:

Gaydow (04-11-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonz54 View Post
    No it's actually not.
    With all the contraceptions which are easilly available in 2019
    American right wing politicians try with all their might to make contraceptives as difficult as physically possible to obtain, and purposefully defund sexual education, and replace it with an abstinence only curriculum (They think condoms and birth control are immoral and evil, and the only solution is to never have sex until after marriage and you want children, I wish I was kidding this is literally what they believe). They also have opened a holy crusade against the agency Planned Parenthood, because in their eyes it aids with killing babies, when in reality Planned Parenthood is one of the largest providers in the world of contraceptives and sexual education to prevent pregnancy in the first place. The entire idea of Planned Parenthood is in its own title, to help people have children when they are able and willing (they help provide maternity care while pregnant, give parenting classes to mothers and fathers, help provide pre-natal care like ultrasounds etc), and after a baby is born they help provide even more resources (baby formula, diapers, toys, books etc). The American right doesn't just want to stop abortion (many lawmakers have been caught getting abortions for their adult female children and wives) they are against contraceptives as an entire concept, and are strongly against sex as a pleasurable leisure activity in general.

there are no excuses for having a kid by accident and/or changing its mind.
    Except you know tons of excuses like being raped, having a medically emergent reason for abortion if the pregnancy is dangerous to the mother, if the pregnant person is severely underage and likely to me physically or emotionally harmed by the pregnancy, if the child is confirmed to be born with extreme birth defects that would cause a severely shortened lifespan and/or years of physical pain and torment, or how about this: you can't force a human being to be subject to changes of their body they don't want to.
    When you willingly have sex with someone without condom or pill, you need to undertake consequences.
    Why? If the problem can be rectified early on through aborting a completely unconscious and unviable fetus that can't think or feel, why would that not be a solution to a problem? Why do they need to undertake consequences when there is no need for them? People say this all the time, that people need "consequences", but they don't think for a single second as to the actual reasoning for their own opinions. Simply saying these hollow and regurgitated platitudes isn't an argument.

Within human rights, there is a certain concept that the right of things not happening *to you* are stronger than the rights of things you *can do*. For example you have the right to scream "Fire" in a crowded movie theater, but the other people in the movie theater have a *stronger* right to not be trampled in an ensuing panic. The baby has a right to 'live' (99% of abortions are on completely unviable fetuses that are closer to unformed meat than human beings), but the mother has a stronger right to not have her body subjected to an unwanted pregnancy. This is much the same way that a human being with a terminal illness has a right to live, but you have a stronger right to not have them tie you down and steal one of your kidneys in order to facilitate their 'right to live'. Women have the right to not be subject to pregnancy, and once again, people aren't aborting viable babies left and right, it's almost exclusively completely unviable fetal tissue.
    Last edited by Aborted; 04-10-2019 at 06:29 PM.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post
    Tldr: if a woman gets an abortion she’s gonna get charged with homicide
    That's not entirely true... The proposed bill classifies abortion as homicide, which means that a possible punishment for abortion could be the death penalty. In fact the very next article claims that the bill won't make it out of the committee.

Still, the mere fact that a bill of this kind is being proposed in 2019 is telling of the state of right wing politics in America. As Aborted already explained, the right, and the republican party in general, are an actual cancer that is killing American politics and culture. What cracked me up the most about this bill though is the fact that the reason they're against abortion is because "all life is sacred", yet in this situation they are not entirely against the taking a woman's life for having an abortion. Very morally consistent.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ferris Bueller For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    This is a sensitive topic, but anyway...

With all the contraceptions which are easilly available in 2019, there are no excuses for having a kid by accident and/or changing its mind.

The only cases where it should be allowed is if the woman has been sexually assaulted, or if her health is endangered by giving birth.
    You probably arent even an adult yet and have not experienced life fully yet. Do you know how many teens get pregnant and freak out that their life is about to end and dont want their parents to find out. They abort it, its the womans right to do what she wants with her body. Your opinion is irrelevant in the matter unless you are able to vote.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Insomniac For This Useful Post:

Gelatin-chan (04-11-2019),Trash (04-10-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    LETS GET REAL HERE. If abortion is homicide, so is jacking off and wet dreams. Secret Hitlers among us...

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Gelatin-chan (04-11-2019),[MPGH]Killian (04-10-2019),Trash (04-10-2019)

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    LETS GET REAL HERE. If abortion is homicide, so is jacking off and wet dreams. Secret Hitlers among us...
    I don't think two people putting their DNA together and making a living being with its own set of unique DNA, then they tear the baby's limbs off one by one, is the same as menstruating or jacking off... Well, because it's not. A human body is made to reproduce, not chop up a predetermined life while it's living in the womb. We're designed to menstruate and ejaculate and make babies, not chop them into little pieces and suck them down a vacuum. Don't know how you equate a predetermined life to the 99.9999999999999999999% of all sperm that never fertilizes an egg and dies... But okay...

Abortion wouldn't be such a problem to me if they stuck with the original saying, "LEGAL. SAFE. RARE." But abortions are no longer a rare thing. Sure incest and rape are very problematic and abortion is a considerable option... But that problem is a very small minority and abortion is being treated as a widely accepted form of birth control now... Which it really shouldn't.

Personally, I believe abortion should be legal up until the formation of active brain waves. I still don't think it's right, but that should be adequate time enough to figure out whether you're going to abort your damn baby or not. Anything after that shouldn't be condoned.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cursed For This Useful Post:

Gaydow (04-11-2019),Gelatin-chan (04-11-2019),Neverpayforstuff (04-12-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

What is wrong in nutting...we helping little desperate soldiers to escape

Thanks
    In our days, kids will be having sex before they're could spell it, that fucked up.
    My niece got pregnant at 16, and had to go threw hell to get an abortion.
    If you're having a kid by accident, you're basically, most of the times, just sentence yourself, your family and the baby to poverty.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to James2018 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post

I don't think two people putting their DNA together and making a living being with its own set of unique DNA, then they tear the baby's limbs off one by one, is the same as menstruating or jacking off... Well, because it's not. A human body is made to reproduce, not chop up a predetermined life while it's living in the womb. We're designed to menstruate and ejaculate and make babies, not chop them into little pieces and suck them down a vacuum. Don't know how you equate a predetermined life to the 99.9999999999999999999% of all sperm that never fertilizes an egg and dies... But okay...

Abortion wouldn't be such a problem to me if they stuck with the original saying, "LEGAL. SAFE. RARE." But abortions are no longer a rare thing. Sure incest and rape are very problematic and abortion is a considerable option... But that problem is a very small minority and abortion is being treated as a widely accepted form of birth control now... Which it really shouldn't.

Personally, I believe abortion should be legal up until the formation of active brain waves. I still don't think it's right, but that should be adequate time enough to figure out whether you're going to abort your damn baby or not. Anything after that shouldn't be condoned.
    Each sperm cell also has DNA, so that argument against masturbation is only half-acceptable since a fetus also has the carrier's DNA. A fetus until its third month is just a big growing sperm, growing limbs, yeah and carrying characteristics, but that's irrelevant, each plant has characteristics, but that doesn't stop you from stepping on the grass, does it? It's not a baby. Doesn't matter what you say. A baby is the name of a human pos-birth. I agree that most abortions are due to being irresponsible. Oh, but no contraceptive is 100% efficient. Well... you're having sex, and since you know that, what did you expect? A unicorn?
    Any couple or single woman should have the choice to have it or not, but I also say before the fourth month just as you said. After that is just even more irresponsibility, there are occasional exceptions of course, just as anything does.

• Joined - May 2013
    • Premium - September 2016

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post

You probably arent even an adult yet and have not experienced life fully yet. Do you know how many teens get pregnant and freak out that their life is about to end and dont want their parents to find out. They abort it, its the womans right to do what she wants with her body. Your opinion is irrelevant in the matter unless you are able to vote.
    it's not "her body" but someone else's body.
    my opinion has nothing to do with being an adult of anything. Don't try to discredit opinions on maturity/experience.
    I'm not the only one who defends the right of the babies to exist and to live.
    I just promote life other death. Enough of the western society constantly promoting death.

Thanks
    it's not "her body" but someone else's body.
    my opinion has nothing to do with being an adult of anything. Don't try to discredit opinions on maturity/experience.
    I'm not the only one who defends the right of the babies to exist and to live.
    I just promote life other death. Enough of the western society constantly promoting death.
    Promoting death? It's promoting your body, your child, not anyone elses, your decision. Shouldnt be illegal just because it's against your religious beliefs. If there isnt a legal safe way people will start doing it illegally and unsafely

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Insomniac For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Dave84311 (04-11-2019),Gelatin-chan (04-12-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I believe euthanizing autistic children should be a thing. Abortion should be allowed. Just my opinion.
    Member: Since 07.03.2016
    Premium Member: Since 06.03.2018
    News Force: 01.18.2019-02.20.2019

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post

It's all about your definition of life. Sperm is life. Women are nothing but sperm incubators. That is fact. Doesn't matter what happens in nature, or your definition of life or however you rationalize it. Another fact is a human isn't a human until it is born.

Why should your ideals govern what other people do with their bodies and their offspring? There is absolutely nothing wrong with abortions and people can do whatever the fuck with their sperm, ovaries and undeveloped children.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Gelatin-chan (04-12-2019),Insomniac (04-11-2019)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast