// The 100% Undetectable Auto Fisher For Minecraft \\
|| Never slave fishing again! ||
Changes since version V. 18.104.22.168
- First beta
Changes since version V. 22.214.171.124
- Fixed crash with GUI
- Fixed crash with negative integer
- Added custom Throws
Changes since version V. 126.96.36.199
- Added hotbar scrolling
- Added leave when finished
- Fixed bugs
Changes since version V. 188.8.131.52
- Added bot stats
- Tweaked VU accuracy
- Fixed crash with hotbar scrolling
Changes since version V. 184.108.40.206
- Added unlimited throws
- Added auto Eject
- Tweaked smart-save code
Changes since version V. 220.127.116.11
- Tweaked custom wait values
- Added close bot
- Added & fixed tooltip typo's :)
Changes since version V. 18.104.22.168
- Cleaned UI
- Fixed minor bugs
- Added Rod-Lock Protection
Changes since version V. 22.214.171.124
- Fixed Crash Bug
- Fixed A Loop Bug
- First Public Release
Changed since version V. 126.96.36.199
- Added muted sound capabilities
- Fixed no Sndvol.exe bug
- Cleaned code & scripts
NEW IN VERSION 2.18! The bot can now work while muted! Tired of your speakers waking you up at night while on the grind? I was too! Now it will auto detect if you muted your volume and use the gray VU levels instead. This is fully automatic and you can mute your volume mid-botting!
Auto Catch Detection
Smart Save (Save Rod's Enchantments)
Leave World/Server Option
Rod-Lock Protection (If Rod Broke Early Skip)
This bot will allow you to fish automatically while AFK. With normal fishing rods lasting 64-Durability each, that gives you a maximum of 576 Catches. Enchanted rods with unbreaking will allow you to go much further. Keep in mind the Rod-Lock Protection feature will automatically skip to the next hotbar item if no catch was detected as it assumed rod broke early (Helps with custom throws & Unbreaking RNG). This bot will also record all progress live in the bot-stats box. Have fun getting rich!
How do I use the program?
- Extract the contents of the zip file.
- Launch the auto-fishing bot (Run as admin).
- Launch your game if you have not already.
- Press configure.
- Volume mixer will open, press Set Position. (Set With F1)
- Set the position slightly above the bottom of your VU meter.
- Click the start bot button.
- Go back to your game, unpause, let the bot take over.
- Enjoy your kittens!
- In your music & sounds... settings, you will want to turn all sounds off except Master Volume & Friendly Creatures.
- Bellow are a few key-binds you need to change in your games settings. (If you wish to use these settings)
Auto Eject Rod - Must Bind Drop Selected Item as middle-mouse-button (Push down scroll wheel)
Anti-AFK - Must Bind Sneak as left-mouse-button (Left click button)