Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

PREM SELR Suggestion

So as you know PREM SELRs have to pay $100 to get the tag so are amongst some of the best proven sellers to rack up such funds for investment.
    They are amongst the best sellers on the site and their main incomes come from the site so they know the MP rules well.

Currently the PREM SELR features arent as amazing compared to PREMIUM and so I have a new feature suggestion.
    A big thing with being a large seller is that the market is very volatile and new products come and go aswell as price competition.
    Lets take Account Shops for example, sellers have many accounts listed on their thread and a new seller comes into the market and undercuts the prices of the PREM SELR, the PREM SELR must react by lowering the prices of his goods but he has a lot of goods hes selling so it would be very difficult for MP minions to edit those on time and by the lot so the PREM SELR may not request the change. PREM SELR therefore loses out on revenue.

PREM SELRs mostly have alot of vouches and have paid a lot of money to the website so should be granted trust by the ADMINS of MPGH and given the privilege to edit their threads even after the 24h time has passed as from what i said earlier, the market is very volatile and PREM SELRS have to compete on price with other sellers. By granting this privilege it would make selling for PREM SELRs better and more efficient. It would also make the user group more attractive to fellow sellers to acquire due to this great feature.

I know that sellers could easily exit scam by doing this and change their thread to have banned contact info etc but remember we have a lot of great users who are willing to hit the report buttons aswell as great MP minions who actively monitor their sections for things like this.

Personally i believe adding the edit thread option for PREM SELRS on MP posts would be HUGE and make the user group so much more worth it.
    Please consider my suggestion thoroughly.

Thank you for reading and for your time its been a pleasure!
    Please thanks if you felt that I have been of help!

LONG LIVE JAHSEH 1998-2018

[IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/ZestyBrownBasil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Felix For This Useful Post:

ReplacementsNX (04-16-2019)

Thanks
    Yeah, since there is no edit button, am a lot lazy to send to someone to edit right now, wait, etc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Yes, this is sometimes not enough
    Thanks u Felix
    good words

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by N3X4 View Post
    Yeah, since there is no edit button, am a lot lazy to send to someone to edit right now, wait, etc.
    Weve all been there before xd

Thanks
    Scammers can get into site, pay 100$, make a name. Then exit scam tons of money.
    This will be hard to moderate and keep an eye on for staff members, not only scamming but even advertising will be alot easier since these threads will go under the radar not moderated or seen by staff members only by coincedence.
    It's not healthy for you sellers, members and staff members.
    Just report your thread/ post with updated content and you should be good to go. If it takes a lot of time (always) to be updated just ask for a new minion with different time zone as a suggestion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    Scammers can get into site, pay 100$, make a name. Then exit scam tons of money.
    This will be hard to moderate and keep an eye on for staff members, not only scamming but even advertising will be alot easier since these threads will go under the radar not moderated or seen by staff members only by coincedence.
    It's not healthy for you sellers, members and staff members.
    Just report your thread/ post with updated content and you should be good to go. If it takes a lot of time (always) to be updated just ask for a new minion with different time zone as a suggestion.
    I highly doubt scammers would go through all that trouble to get money like that. Think of how much money it takes right, $100 and how many victims will it take to get that. In the time they could even get 1/5 of that, it would be too late as the thread would have been reported and dealt with accordingly.

In addition, Imagine someone posts a service thread like a legit one, then they change the thread contents to a different service like $10000 GPU FOR $40 QUICKK and the title is for the original service that moderators approved on the basis of whats allowed on MPGH, the users of mpgh would be able to see through this scam easily.

Its not an issue imo.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I highly doubt scammers would go through all that trouble to get money like that. Think of how much money it takes right, $100 and how many victims will it take to get that. In the time they could even get 1/5 of that, it would be too late as the thread would have been reported and dealt with accordingly.

In addition, Imagine someone posts a service
    Actually you make scammers life easier, and staff's harder. 100$ can make you thousands if used well by a scammer.
    As I mentioned before, you increase scam rate, advertise rate and make any section messy. Site is big, with millions of users and hundreds of sections. This suggestion is not healthy at all for any part of the community.
    You are talking here about GM+ perks (for editing posts). MPGH will become a clownfiesta
    "Oh wait let me edit my thread for one hour hoping no one notices and advertise my site, or upload a RAT via link, or change some information for the big exit scam."
    You might not fall for it, but this site contains various members ages, new to hacking/ selling that might fall for stuff.
    it would be too late as the thread would have been reported and dealt with accordingly.
    Same way you report a thread/ post and gets dealt with. The same way post edits reports gets dealt with, accordingly.

I'm a member just like you, but as a former staff member, I know the unlimited usage of the "Editing" posts feature. I'm not even trying to think about methods that scammers can use, and can come up with 10 methods already. Let alone a creative scammer that can scam multiple sections with 100$.

Tho I doubt this suggestion will go green, but a good fix for it is; PREM SLRS edits post, staff of that section recieves an MPGH notification on the site itself (for quick response timings) and then he can approve disapprove that change for example (which is still close enough for reporting your own thread with desired edits).

Also I see that highlighted threads are still worth the money honestly.
    Last edited by Janitor; 04-16-2019 at 03:45 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janitor For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (04-16-2019),Felix (04-16-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Actually you make scammers life easier, and staff's harder. 100$ can make you thousands if used well by a scammer.
    As I mentioned before, you increase scam rate, advertise rate and make any section messy. Site is big, with millions of users and hundreds of sections. This suggestion is not healthy at all for any part of the community.
    You are talking here about GM+ perks (for editing posts). MPGH will become a clownfiesta
    "Oh wait let me edit my thread for one hour hoping no one notices and advertise my site, or upload a RAT via link, or change some information for the big exit scam."
    You might not fall for it, but this site contains various members ages, new to hacking/ selling that might fall for stuff.

Same way you report a thread/ post and gets dealt with. The same way post edits reports gets dealt with, accordingly.

I'm a member just like you, but as a former staff member, I know the unlimited usage of the "Editing" posts feature. I'm not even trying to think about methods that scammers can use, and can come up with 10 methods already. Let alone a creative scammer that can scam multiple sections with 100$.

Tho I doubt this suggestion will go green, but a good fix for it is; PREM SLRS edits post, staff of that section recieves an MPGH notification on the site itself (for quick response timings) and then he can approve disapprove that change for example (which is still close enough for reporting your own thread with desired edits).

Yeah that is good I agree!!!

So PREM SELRs are allowed to edit posts for APPROVAL by staff and there we have it.
    PREM SELRS win and Staff win!

Go Team Felix + Ameer!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Felix For This Useful Post:

Janitor (04-16-2019)

Thanks
    Yeah that is good I agree!!!

So PREM SELRs are allowed to edit posts for APPROVAL by staff and there we have it.
    PREM SELRS win and Staff win!

Go Team Felix + Ameer!!
    But as I pointed, not much of a difference of reporting your own posts. Maybe only quicker if it notifies staff on mpgh notifications.

Thanks

Not sure about that, am getting the same sales without or with a highlight.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by N3X4 View Post
    Not sure about that, am getting the same sales without or with a highlight.
    Benefits of being a Premium Seller?
    › Premium Seller tag ()
    › A unique, bolded username
    › Larger avatar size (250x200)
    › Larger avatar file size
    › Bypass post requirements for many things (except marketplace)
    Increase visibility for created threads in the ALL Marketplace sections allowing more sales

› More user trust (Easier buying, selling, and trading)
    › Access to Member Level 2 Section
    › Access to the Premium Seller Vault, a trading section for premium sellers only!
    › No username/usertitle change requests are received by this usergroup, please purchase premium member for that.
    › ...Possible future add-ons!

You paid for these benefits. They are clear and on point, if you are looking for more sales go for the Ads banners, there is one currently space free with a great location next to profile pictures of members.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Since all content requires approval in the marketplace, no amount of vouches or purchases can qualify someone to be trusted enough to bypass that.

It's been pointed out before and turned down for a multitude of reasons. One reason is vBulletin limitations, not much to be done about that.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

Janitor (04-17-2019),RespectNF (04-17-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

But as I pointed, not much of a difference of reporting your own posts. Maybe only quicker if it notifies staff on mpgh notifications.
    Even though this thread is closed, I would like to point out that we do get notifications for reported threads as well.

I've had to get all the emails moved to a MPGH folder since I get way too many emails per day.
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ahl For This Useful Post:

Janitor (04-17-2019),RespectNF (04-17-2019)