Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

PREM SELR Suggestion

So as you know PREM SELRs have to pay $100 to get the tag so are amongst some of the best proven sellers to rack up such funds for investment.
    They are amongst the best sellers on the site and their main incomes come from the site so they know the MP rules well.

Currently the PREM SELR features arent as amazing compared to PREMIUM and so I have a new feature suggestion.
    A big thing with being a large seller is that the market is very volatile and new products come and go aswell as price competition.
    Lets take Account Shops for example, sellers have many accounts listed on their thread and a new seller comes into the market and undercuts the prices of the PREM SELR, the PREM SELR must react by lowering the prices of his goods but he has a lot of goods hes selling so it would be very difficult for MP minions to edit those on time and by the lot so the PREM SELR may not request the change. PREM SELR therefore loses out on revenue.

PREM SELRs mostly have alot of vouches and have paid a lot of money to the website so should be granted trust by the ADMINS of MPGH and given the privilege to edit their threads even after the 24h time has passed as from what i said earlier, the market is very volatile and PREM SELRS have to compete on price with other sellers. By granting this privilege it would make selling for PREM SELRs better and more efficient. It would also make the user group more attractive to fellow sellers to acquire due to this great feature.

I know that sellers could easily exit scam by doing this and change their thread to have banned contact info etc but remember we have a lot of great users who are willing to hit the report buttons aswell as great MP minions who actively monitor their sections for things like this.

Personally i believe adding the edit thread option for PREM SELRS on MP posts would be HUGE and make the user group so much more worth it.
    Please consider my suggestion thoroughly.

Thank you for reading and for your time its been a pleasure!
    Please thanks if you felt that I have been of help!

LONG LIVE JAHSEH 1998-2018

[IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/ZestyBrownBasil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Felix For This Useful Post:

ReplacementsNX (04-16-2019)