Thread: Unmastered scam

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Exclamation Unmastered scam

So, I bought a lot of packs on Warframe from the user "UnMastered" worth over 200$ and he seems to have charged back whatever he got and I have a negative platinum balance of 8000 now. I've tried to get in contact with him but I'm pretty sure at this point, he's just ignoring me. I don't really know what to do as I have to get my platinum back to positive to even log into my account. Is there anyone who could help me out here?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    When I migrate my account from PC to Nintendo Switch. I was able to play my account again with all the negative balance removed, the good part too is I have all of the previous skins,frame,weapon,slots etc... still able to play it, but now it just on the switch. Once you migrate to Switch it is irreversible.

Thanks
    this happened last year around mid-august, where DE caught up with the act and slapped everyone who bought the packs from unmastered with negative balances because he chargebacked when buying the packs on paypal. he's banned from mpgh and you'll never be able to contact him again. you might as well kiss your account good bye, unless you can fork out to pay 8000 platinum.