Thanks

30x Fitbit Versa SE's to Canada ($15/device) (multiple addresses)

Looking to buy 30x Fitbit Versa SE's to Canada. Paying $15 USD/Versa. Will either pay you up front (IF TRUSTED and have a VOUCHED SE service with no open disputes) for 5 devices at a time or using an MPGH MM depending on how fast you process the order.

Please either PM me or add my IM: Add me here

I have multiple addresses, so that won't be a problem.

NOTE: I need these all processed within 1-3 weeks. The faster you can do these, the more I will buy in the future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    @ @kutzki Thread approved, do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

Middleman Services: If you or any customer requires a middleman please click HERE

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RespectNF For This Useful Post:

kutzki (04-18-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    If you decide to offer a decent pay and not slave payment you can HMU on IM.

Handling orders fast and I accept MM aswell

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Don For This Useful Post:

bex_ (06-28-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    If you decide to offer a decent pay and not slave payment you can HMU on IM.

Handling orders fast and I accept MM aswell
    Not on MPGH, cuz all the sellers here gouge heavily (slave payment my ass, I've done Fitbit SE's my fucking self and with the right reps, you can do the orders in 15-30 minutes each) and if you even think of calling me out or saying idk what I'm talking about. Look at my registration date sir. Been doing this shit for a LONG FUCKING TIME I just don't have the energy or the patience to do it myself, I've already found multiple sellers on another forum, this is just to get a lay of the land on MPGH, which ALWAYS has higher prices than ANY other SE'ing forum. Won't needa PM you bud, thanks. Anyone else that posts shit like this ^ don't fucking bother. I don't wanna hear how what I'm asking for is unreasonable or "slave payment". I have a price point in mind for a BULK order. If you can meet it, AWESOME, if not, don't spam up my thread, just go and look elsewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
    @ @kutzki Thread approved, do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

Middleman Services: If you or any customer requires a middleman please click HERE
    Thanks Respect. Respect has done MMing for me for multiple, very large deals, feel free to have him verify this information. I'm good for large orders like this.
    Last edited by kutzki; 04-18-2019 at 04:57 AM.

Thanks
    The amount needed has jumped up to 100 Fitbit devices, my last seller couldn't meet the demand, but got some of them done, if you can do this, it'll be $1500 in ur pocket by the end of the deal. Let me know if you can fulfill.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kutzki View Post
    Not on MPGH, cuz all the sellers here gouge heavily (slave payment my ass, I've done Fitbit SE's my fucking self and with the right reps, you can do the orders in 15-30 minutes each) and if you even think of calling me out or saying idk what I'm talking about. Look at my registration date sir. Been doing this shit for a LONG FUCKING TIME I just don't have the energy or the patience to do it myself, I've already found multiple sellers on another forum, this is just to get a lay of the land on MPGH, which ALWAYS has higher prices than ANY other SE'ing forum. Won't needa PM you bud, thanks. Anyone else that posts shit like this ^ don't fucking bother. I don't wanna hear how what I'm asking for is unreasonable or "slave payment". I have a price point in mind for a BULK order. If you can meet it, AWESOME, if not, don't spam up my thread, just go and look elsewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Respect. Respect has done MMing for me for multiple, very large deals, feel free to have him verify this information. I'm good for large orders like this.

I think you are living in dreams.

Noone can do 100 orders in first try , by not failing none of them, plus forms really often get stuck, the person who would take your offer is retarded or ether scammer , you won't find anyone who will do the job.

P.S One order takes atleast 30mins to hour.Only the SE part
    Last edited by LMP; 04-30-2019 at 12:25 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    LMFAO $15... bro we are not living in the middle of Africa

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seryevolki For This Useful Post:

kutzki (05-01-2019),LMP (05-01-2019),QQmeQQ (04-30-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by kutzki View Post
    The amount needed has jumped up to 100 Fitbit devices, my last seller couldn't meet the demand, but got some of them done, if you can do this, it'll be $1500 in ur pocket by the end of the deal. Let me know if you can fulfill.
    Hit me up with this. I want to discuss it further with you

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LMP View Post
    I think you are living in dreams.

Noone can do 100 orders in first try , by not failing none of them, plus forms really often get stuck, the person who would take your offer is retarded or ether scammer , you won't find anyone who will do the job.

P.S One order takes atleast 30mins to hour.Only the SE part
    It's like ya'll don't know how to read? lol. I clearly said don't comment if you have nothing to offer me. This is useless, as I've already heard it 100 times. I HAVE A PRICE POINT IN MIND. IF YOU CAN'T MEET IT, GLWS! You willl still make them, why must you come to my thread and talk about this garbage? Jesus fuckin' christ MPGH is ridiculous.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kutzki For This Useful Post:

arampe (05-01-2019)

Thanks
    you cant be from canada with that kind of attitude.... lmaooo

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seannakido For This Useful Post:

bex_ (06-28-2019),Grandmaxd (05-01-2019),sneezydwarf (05-01-2019),Torpid7200 (05-01-2019),zomfgg (05-02-2019)