Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

how to use Ghost ammo Hack properly??

i just started using the hacking recently and got banned apparently, so my question is is there a way to properly use this hack for long duration? without getting banned.

cos i love grinding and with this hack, grinding becomes so much easier combined with the wasteland hack. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated..

Thanks
    What's the point of grinding when you can send exp packets

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    If you know how to activate it, don't use it for more than 30 minutes because the server counts negative bullets. Rather get one stack of ammo for that gun and then use ghost ammo to grind for 30 minutes, after that, refresh and go get yourself some more ammo

Thanks
    So 30 minutes is the max? Why do I have to buy 1 stack of ammo though?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    buy 1 stack of ammo because when using the hack, if your starting ammo amount is 0 then it will not be updated to the 99999. Anything above 0 bullets will work, i just said one stack because its faster than looting and hoping for the specific ammo type. And yes, +- 30 min is the max, anything more than that and the server will count your negative bullets which will result in a ban.

Thanks
    Does refreshing so anything cos when I refreshed the page, all of my earned exp suddenly went back to its original amount before I'd started using the hack.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by marieP View Post
    Does refreshing so anything cos when I refreshed the page, all of my earned exp suddenly went back to its original amount before I'd started using the hack.
    Same here, I don't get banned but my EXP returns to the original amount after refreshing or dying. Btw dying wont take you to safezone, you'll need to reload page and you're alive again but same EXP.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    HOW TO USE GHOST AMMO PROPERLY AND NOT GET A BAN

1. Don't execute script together with the other hacks you execute in communicating server screen.
    2. Enter the block where you wanna use the ghost ammo first, preferably a block with a boss as you will get high aggro and EXP grinding will be more efficient.
    3. Remember that ghost ammo will disable looting and opening your inventory. You'll only be able to open map.
    4. When you are in the block you want to grind in, enable speedhack then roll the bar to 0, apply. You can now execute your ghost ammo script and also god mode if you have it to maximize efficiency.
    5. Never use ghost ammo for more than 30 mins, I personally prefer 20 mins.
    6. After 20+ mins, DO NOT RELOAD YOUR BROWSER TAB!! ONLY WALK TO ANOTHER BLOCK, IF YOU HAVE GODMODE ON YOUR BROWSER WILL HACK AND YOU WILL NEED TO END THE PLUGIN CONTAINER IN YOUR TASK MANAGER AND IT WILL CRASH THE GAME. NOW YOU'LL BE ABLE TO RELOAD YOUR BROWSER AND APPLY YOUR SCRIPTS AGAIN. BUT MOST OF THE TIME I RESTART MY BROWSER BEFORE USING HACKS AGAIN, BECAUSE YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE NEGATIVE AMMO AS THE GAME WILL DETECT IT AND YOU WILL GET BANNED.
    7. When the game has loaded and your main gun ammo is back to 0/0 you're safe to proceed.
    8. Also in some cases even when you use ghost ammo your gun will not fire like theres no ammo. That's why I USE MELEE ON MY FIRST SLOT AND THE GUN I WANT THE GHOST AMMO TO WORK ON MY SECOND SLOT THEN KEEP MY 3RD SLOT EMPTY. In this case your melee will act as your gun in 2nd slot. So you will still be able to use the damage of your main gun by using your melee.
    9. Bonus: Use dfprofiler(dot)com to monitor your stats. Reload the website frequently to see if your EXP moves. If not then you need to redo the executing again.

If I did not cover something, let me know. Everything I said is based on my personal experience only.

Thanks
    @InfinityGamer01 do you have sky_pe? You can add me liv_e:bc0ef6d660f25292. A have a few question I want to ask.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by CuttleMaster View Post
    @InfinityGamer01 do you have sky_pe? You can add me liv_e:bc0ef6d660f25292. A have a few question I want to ask.
    I uninstalled my sky*pe sorry.
    Last edited by InfinityGamer01; 04-21-2019 at 02:51 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CuttleMaster View Post
    What's the point of grinding when you can send exp packets
    Keep in mind this is only possible via an exploit because of a glitch in the game and won't gain you much

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by InfinityGamer01 View Post

1. Don't execute script together with the other hacks you execute in communicating server screen.
    2. Enter the block where you wanna use the ghost ammo first, preferably a block with a boss as you will get high aggro and EXP grinding will be more efficient.
    3. Remember that ghost ammo will disable looting and opening your inventory. You'll only be able to open map.
    4. When you are in the block you want to grind in, enable speedhack then roll the bar to 0, apply. You can now execute your ghost ammo script and also god mode if you have it to maximize efficiency.
    6. After 20+ mins, DO NOT RELOAD YOUR BROWSER TAB!! ONLY WALK TO ANOTHER BLOCK, IF YOU HAVE GODMODE ON YOUR BROWSER WILL HACK AND YOU WILL NEED TO END THE PLUGIN CONTAINER IN YOUR TASK MANAGER AND IT WILL CRASH THE GAME. NOW YOU'LL BE ABLE TO RELOAD YOUR BROWSER AND APPLY YOUR SCRIPTS AGAIN. BUT MOST OF THE TIME I RESTART MY BROWSER BEFORE USING HACKS AGAIN, BECAUSE YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE NEGATIVE AMMO AS THE GAME WILL DETECT IT AND YOU WILL GET BANNED.
    7. When the game has loaded and your main gun ammo is back to 0/0 you're safe to proceed.
    8. Also in some cases even when you use ghost ammo your gun will not fire like theres no ammo. That's why I USE MELEE ON MY FIRST SLOT AND THE GUN I WANT THE GHOST AMMO TO WORK ON MY SECOND SLOT THEN KEEP MY 3RD SLOT EMPTY. In this case your melee will act as your gun in 2nd slot. So you will still be able to use the damage of your main gun by using your melee.
    9. Bonus: Use dfprofiler(dot)com to monitor your stats. Reload the website frequently to see if your EXP moves. If not then you need to redo the executing again.

If I did not cover something, let me know. Everything I said is based on my personal experience only.
    1. aob users, kek
    2. why?
    3. why?
    4. why?
    5. they don't check like that, time has nothing to do with it
    6. lol completely incorrect, negative ammo has nothing to do with this
    7. because your char has 0 ammo
    8. broken aob
    9. broken aob
    How to fix? Just use something else than aob's!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma14 View Post
    buy 1 stack of ammo because when using the hack, if your starting ammo amount is 0 then it will not be updated to the 99999. Anything above 0 bullets will work, i just said one stack because its faster than looting and hoping for the specific ammo type. And yes, +- 30 min is the max, anything more than that and the server will count your negative bullets which will result in a ban.
    false info
    Last edited by PaLaS0; 04-22-2019 at 12:52 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PaLaS0 View Post
    Keep in mind this is only possible via an exploit because of a glitch in the game and won't gain you much

- - - Updated - - -

1. aob users, kek
    2. why?
    3. why?
    4. why?
    8. broken aob
    9. broken aob

- - - Updated - - -

false info
    if you do know any methods to use it properly, do share

- - - Updated - - -

i tried it, ghost ammo works just fine along with XP, but as i checked DFprofiler, still my XP is the same. it hasn't increased what so ever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

- - - Updated - - -

1. aob users, kek
    2. why?
    3. why?
    4. why?
    8. broken aob
    9. broken aob

- - - Updated - - -

false info
    Sharing is caring. I did not say any of what I said was true. Just like I said it's only based on my experience from using the hack for 3 days.
    Last edited by InfinityGamer01; 04-22-2019 at 07:09 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Sharing is caring. I did not say any of what I said was true. Just like I said it's only based on my experience from using the hack for 3 days.
    oh right, so you just decide to pretend that you are smart and write a lot of bullshit together?
    how about instead of experience try to understand what happens behind instead of making "first day" guesses

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    oh right, so you just decide to pretend that you are smart and write a lot of bullshit together?
    how about instead of experience try to understand what happens behind instead of making "first day" guesses
    Ohh how about you help instead of just rejecting everyone's idea and bragging about your skills all day? Yeah you got all the hacks you have but that doesn't mean you're good, you just have more experience than most of the people here. You keep your knowledge to your self and use them to put other people down instead of helping others to learn.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to InfinityGamer01 For This Useful Post:

Mujtaba Zakria (11-21-2020)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast