Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    69.01.1923
    Posts
    2,484
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    2,707
    My Mood
    Angelic

    If i was to start selling my own rp service how much would you guys pay?

    If i was to start selling my own RP service how much would you guys pay? Not carded. Real actual cards scratched and handed to you guys. Idk if these cards are region bound or not but i live in the na region.
    ~Queen's Cheap Ubereat ~ Postmate ~ DoorDash ~ Grubhub ~ Refunding Service~ Fast ~ Friendly ~ World Wide ~ 24/7 Support ~


  2. #2
    Ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    15,134
    Reputation
    2714
    Thanks
    6,604
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen View Post
    If i was to start selling my own RP service how much would you guys pay? Not carded. Real actual cards scratched and handed to you guys. Idk if these cards are region bound or not but i live in the na region.
    Anything cheaper than Riot's prices obviously for everyone. But the question is.. will you profit out of it ?
    Try contacting Riot support to ask about these cards (if region locked and what not).
    I'm interested and others will be, it only takes time and patience first.

  3. #3
    Butter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer
    Posts
    1,862
    Reputation
    196
    Thanks
    388
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i think someone else was selling them at 70%? 80%?

    Would be nice to see rp for cheaper heh

  4. #4
    Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    69.01.1923
    Posts
    2,484
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    2,707
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post


    Anything cheaper than Riot's prices obviously for everyone. But the question is.. will you profit out of it ?
    Try contacting Riot support to ask about these cards (if region locked and what not).
    I'm interested and others will be, it only takes time and patience first.
    I don't think i'd be making profit since i get them from the store for a cheaper price since my friends give me some discounts he works there but dang

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Butter View Post
    i think someone else was selling them at 70%? 80%?

    Would be nice to see rp for cheaper heh
    I don't think i'd make profit since they're real cards.
    ~Queen's Cheap Ubereat ~ Postmate ~ DoorDash ~ Grubhub ~ Refunding Service~ Fast ~ Friendly ~ World Wide ~ 24/7 Support ~


  5. #5
    Butter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer
    Posts
    1,862
    Reputation
    196
    Thanks
    388
    My Mood
    Amazed
    yeah, come back rp sellers plz

  6. #6
    Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    69.01.1923
    Posts
    2,484
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    2,707
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter View Post
    yeah, come back rp sellers plz
    lol i wish. Riot probably caught on to them.
    ~Queen's Cheap Ubereat ~ Postmate ~ DoorDash ~ Grubhub ~ Refunding Service~ Fast ~ Friendly ~ World Wide ~ 24/7 Support ~


  7. #7
    Butter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer
    Posts
    1,862
    Reputation
    196
    Thanks
    388
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen View Post
    lol i wish. Riot probably caught on to them.
    feelsbad just got back into league

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Butter For This Useful Post:

    Queen (04-17-2019)

Similar Threads

  1. How much would you sell your virginity for?
    By BabyCrazy in forum General
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-14-2018, 11:04 AM
  2. [WTS] Want to Start up your Own VPN Service?
    By icurryx3 in forum User Services
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-25-2014, 10:02 PM
  3. How much would my acc sell for 1st LT
    By leungrv in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 05:22 AM
  4. How much would this sell for?
    By goten` in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 11:06 PM
  5. How much would my account sell for?
    By Bayzo in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 10:12 PM