1. Make sure to give a decent amount of attention. Now I have always given all my attention in class and Its easy for me to understand things in class that way.
2. As soon as you return from college, try to sit and study, make notes of whatever was taught in class that day. 2 Hours a day will get you high up in GPAs.
3. As you get your assignments, try to solve them yourself as they are given. Helps in giving you a prep and you dont have to do it last moment.
4. Respect your teachers, your internal marks are in their hands.
5. Make sure to join a society like ENACTUS (check website) or any other one that suits your aims and goals.
Basic Idea- Stay on top of time and be proactive. Things wont come to you like school. People would not care to ask you to join them in a project or an activity or internship. You need to stay on top of it and plan ahead.
/ps/ PLAY A SPORT
1. Try to organise not only your room, but also your notes etc. properly.
2. Make sure you know how much money you are getting a month from parents and other sources.
3. Keep a note in your phone to track your expenditure.
4. As soon as you get your monthly allowance, go and buy the monthly supply of toiletries, long life food (check expiry dates always), meds if you may need them.
This is because if you run out of money mid month or something, you atleast have the basic needs full so you wouldnt have to ask anyone for money or die lol.
5. DONT go around paying for your friend's food or something if you got more money. Never tell them how much you have. I did that. Now some friends will not ask, but some ask you to pay just because you got more money. My point is, think before spending money.
6. Make sure to wash clothes etc. on time. I do it weekly. Same with sheets etc.
I think these are most of the important ones. If something comes to my mind, I will add to it. Else, if you feel you have some queries, quote me and I will clear them out .
ALL THE BEST! ENJOY COLLEGE LIFE! ITS ALWAYS WORTH IT! DONT DROP OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- - - Updated - - -
Originally Posted by Silent
i got 3 assessments due by monday. one tonight, one tomorrow, and one monday. we had an allocated 8 weeks to do them. they are big. they will take a long time to do. im basically fucked.
Jesus XD all the best bro. A trick I use to finish it quick is, if the teacher doesnt check what you have written (assuming she has given you questions and you need to solve them step by step or write the code for it etc.). You could skip parts of code and math questions. The teacher would see the answer. But doesnt notice the steps missing for me. So we get away with it :3
ALL THE BEST!
Click here to add Noxey to chat and buy! The Best Accounts Store on MPGH - #1
✮ Top Quality Accounts & Service ✮
♕ Most Active Seller with Lowest Prices Ever! ♕
⫸ ⫸ Netflix / Spotify / NordVPN / ExpressVPN / Brazzers / PornHub / HBO / Hulu... ⫷ ⫷
More than 100 Products! - ✨ Noxey Store