Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    I just hope he doesn't continue streaming League of Legends, kthxbai.
    lol, it was really awful. My younger sister plays better.

- - - Updated - - -

All his influence extends only to skins. But if you think about it, it is important, because he thus forms the personality. everything is much deeper.

- - - Updated - - -

Therefore, he reminds me of PewDiePie.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
    He's totally in the top 100 bro fortnite is crazy viral. He's the face of fortnite. Probably 90% of kids know him
    If he was the face of Fortnite then Epic wouldn't disrespect him and many other content creators / pro players with their bad decision making in terms of patches and content updates.... Being a face of a product has its responsibilities, the way he uses them is fucking pathetic, getting people banned without clear evidence has shown numerous times....

Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

In my opinion influence means able to make change but I guess you can argue my viewpoint by saying that the children can get their parents to get what they want. But still I think the list is highly opinionated based.
    That's what influencer is, be able to make the change where its necessary, Ninja is not a influencer, if he was Epic would respect his and many other opinions in regards to the feedback given to the game and how it's being developed, but as many of us can see, that's not the case, clearly, as it shown that epic shoves that opinion and criticism for horse food and do whatever they think is right...

I'll live forever and ever with Lee Mijoo
    Thanks
    THE FUCK YOU SAY TO ME YOU LITTLE SHIT

YOU KISS YOUR MOTHER WITH THAT MOUTH

Yeah very influential
    Last edited by Jacky; 04-21-2019 at 08:06 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

I understand but I still don't see the facts of comparison between the people on the top 100. I need to see the facts of why they are there. Just saying they influenced these many people doesn't cut it. So have other people that are NOT on that list. So I just take that list with a grain of salt.
    Well that's the thing I don't think you people understand what the time 100 is and how people are picked. I mean the time 100 just last year had John Legend, Margot Robbie, Leslie Jones, and fucking Raf Simons on the list Influence isn't exactly an easy thing to measure. What is the "influence metric"? The way they pick people is by votes from staff, former people on the list, and readers... So it is by no means an unbiased or strictly factual list.

You disagreeing with the people they have on the list is the exact reason they make lists like this. To start a conversation, get you to agree/disagree, and get you talking about magazine. This thread is evidence that they are succeeding in their goal.

Quote Originally Posted by SanderThePanda View Post
    If he was the face of Fortnite then Epic wouldn't disrespect him and many other content creators / pro players with their bad decision making in terms of patches and content updates.... Being a face of a product has its responsibilities, the way he uses them is fucking pathetic, getting people banned without clear evidence has shown numerous times....
    If you don't think ninja in 2018 was the face of fortnite and gaming to the general public, I have nothing to say to you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Well that's the thing I don't think you people understand what the time 100 is and how people are picked. I mean the time 100 just last year had John Legend, Margot Robbie, Leslie Jones, and fucking Raf Simons on the list Influence isn't exactly an easy thing to measure. What is the "influence metric"? The way they pick people is by votes from staff, former people on the list, and readers... So it is by no means an unbiased or strictly factual list.

You disagreeing with the people they have on the list is the exact reason they make lists like this. To start a conversation, get you to agree/disagree, and get you talking about magazine. This thread is evidence that they are succeeding in their goal.

If you don't think ninja in 2018 was the face of fortnite and gaming to the general public, I have nothing to say to you.
    If you consider him a face of fortnite, then i think you're just a retard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

If you consider him a face of fortnite, then i think you're just a retard.
    If you don't consider him as the face of 2018 fortnite then you must be high

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post

If you don't consider him as the face of 2018 fortnite then you must be high
    I am face of Fortnite, let me abuse that responsibility -- how well does it rhyme.

I rather have aids than read people call him the "Face of Fortnite" -- there are better people / players out there that should be considered that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

I am face of Fortnite, let me abuse that responsibility -- how well does it rhyme.

I rather have aids than read people call him the "Face of Fortnite" -- there are better people / players out there that should be considered that.
    He is the face of it for the majority of people. When people hear fortnite they usually know of Ninja.

Sure there are nicer players, but they are not popular enough etc to be considered the face of it.

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

I agree that is why they do it but that still doesn't change the fact that the list is highly arguable. However, you got me there where its just for the sake of starting an argumentative conversation and discuss TIME mag. I was just saying if you had to actually base this off of research, big ******, and merit than its not really possible to make this list. Not in the way time is doing it in the very least.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks

at least he is the most popular player. Well, man, you can't deny the fact that he is the first in the world who won 5,000 matches. did you win more?

- - - Updated - - -

everyone has an opinion on this.
    Seriously? Where are the proofs?

- - - Updated - - -

if you made your list, would you include a ninja there?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

He is the face of it for the majority of people. When people hear fortnite they usually know of Ninja.

Sure there are nicer players, but they are not popular enough etc to be considered the face of it.
    If someone asked me do I know what Fortnite was and asked me whatever or not I knew Ninja, I would say, I do know what Fortnite is but wtf or who the fuck is ninja.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HellObserver View Post
    at least he is the most popular player. Well, man, you can't deny the fact that he is the first in the world who won 5,000 matches. did you win more?

- - - Updated - - -

everyone has an opinion on this.
    Seriously? Where are the proofs?

- - - Updated - - -

if you made your list, would you include a ninja there?
    No, I wouldn't add Ninja into that list.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    If someone asked me do I know what Fortnite was and asked me whatever or not I knew Ninja, I would say, I do know what Fortnite is but wtf or who the fuck is ninja.
    Now you're just shitposting out your arse

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Now you're just shitposting out your arse
    and, so are you, entitled little fuck boy.

Thanks
    stop shit girls

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

and, so are you, entitled little fuck boy.
    You really get worked up over fortnite don't you

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast