Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

Flushing Autoflowers

First batch, anybody have a general idea of when to flush AK autoflowers? These were planted on 3/5/19 pictures taken today 4/28/19

https://imgur.com/a/tbN6Egr

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    One week before harvest. And u dont need to flush them cus u will lose THC content just dont feed them for 1-2 weeks before harvest.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tardhunter For This Useful Post:

Ddoserploxer (05-01-2019),Hamburgla (05-01-2019)

Thanks
    thank you! but I have a bigger problem now, my grow lights went out, placed a order immediately for a new one but will arrive in 2 days, now my plants will sit in the dark for 48 hours

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardhunter View Post
    One week before harvest. And u dont need to flush them cus u will lose THC content just dont feed them for 1-2 weeks before harvest.
    When you flush plants its to remove all excess nutrients it won't lower THC content at all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    It will cus while flushing u will increase the humidity and it will affect the result at the end.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Well thats an issue They will be stressed now. The only thing you can use against stressed plants are aminoacids go and buy some and spray them to recover faster. U need plant type aminoacids fertilizer.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tardhunter For This Useful Post:

Hamburgla (05-08-2019)

Thanks
    best way to tell when you need flushing is when you see the trichromes turning cloudey/amber color. normal 40-50% of them being amber is time to flush. do it for a week streight and you'll be good

10. The Following User Says Thank You to luwang For This Useful Post:

Hamburgla (05-08-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I think you got a ways to go before needing to flush the flower looks like it isn't nearly as full as it needs to be

Usually people "flush" to clear the plant of all of its usable nutrients so the flower is free of it

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I think you got a ways to go before needing to flush the flower looks like it isn't nearly as full as it needs to be

Usually people "flush" to clear the plant of all of its usable nutrients so the flower is free of it
    https://imgur.com/a/sWkH5Me

here is a update, I started flushing 2 days ago, leaves started showing deficiency which is normal from what I heard, but I don't see tricombs turning amber yet just super cloudy, do you guys think this is too early to flush?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by luwang View Post
    best way to tell when you need flushing is when you see the trichromes turning cloudey/amber color. normal 40-50% of them being amber is time to flush. do it for a week streight and you'll be good
    you mentioned 40-50% amber, I don't see any amber in the tricombes just super cloudy, should I start feeding nutrients again or continue flushing. its been 2 days since I been flushing

https://imgur.com/a/sWkH5Me

- - - Updated - - -

are tricombs the little white prickly small hairs on the bud or the longer hair that's turning amber and surrounds the buds?

Thanks
    Tricombs are the little white crystal type things

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nukeman900 For This Useful Post:

Hamburgla (05-19-2019)

Thanks
    Just lots of water id say 1-2 weeks before harvest. Unless you got those time release nutes or miracle gro, then you're kinda fighting against it you feel?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    still too early

calyx haven't swollen

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Hamburgla (05-30-2019)

Thanks
    still too early

calyx haven't swollen

Sorry to bother you, but you been a great help, I've tried youtubing and researching but its so vague and broad the information i'm getting on when is it necessary to flush. what do you think about this now?

https://imgur.com/a/OIeNEuC

It's very cloudy but tricombes don't see any amber yet. Real nervous since this is my first batch. Don't want to flush too late or too soon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    People typically flush on the last week before they harvest the plant. You need a magnifying glass with 30-60x zoom to see the trichromes. The buds definitely look fluffy and are nearing harvest. Another way of telling if harvest is ready is if the fan leaves are dying. All flushing really does is clear the plants/flowers of nutrients and sends it on its way out

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    People typically flush on the last week before they harvest the plant. You need a magnifying glass with 30-60x zoom to see the trichromes. The buds definitely look fluffy and are nearing harvest. Another way of telling if harvest is ready is if the fan leaves are dying. All flushing really does is clear the plants/flowers of nutrients and sends it on its way out
    yeah I did buy a magnifying glass with 60x zoom but all I see is cloudiness in the tricombes no amber thus far. Yeah I understand flushing is so you don't get any harsh tasting bud and all the extra nutrients in the bud, I just don't want to starve the plants from nutrients when they aren't ready, and I don't want to flush too late and get harsh tasting buds. But I guess i'll flush them in like 2 days, thank you dave!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast