Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Is it worth to sell OSRS Gold?

Been looking around for some websites that buy OSRS / RS3 gold, but all of them have different prices, one of them had like 0.58 per million...

Or should I sell gold with my own price that isn't that expensive? like 1-2 euros per million for some profit?
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SanderThePanda View Post
    Been looking around for some websites that buy OSRS / RS3 gold, but all of them have different prices, one of them had like 0.58 per million...

Or should I sell gold with my own price that isn't that expensive? like 1-2 euros per million for some profit?
    Honestly Im confused to know why you would use dollars as a metric and then euros.

Gold selling sites will always offer you drastically less than what they sell it for. A good rule of thumb if you want to sell private party for better rates is to find one of the cheapest websites and drop their price by 2-5 cents per million.

Bulk deals also usually bolster sales exponentially.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    Honestly Im confused to know why you would use dollars as a metric and then euros.

Gold selling sites will always offer you drastically less than what they sell it for. A good rule of thumb if you want to sell private party for better rates is to find one of the cheapest websites and drop their price by 2-5 cents per million.

Bulk deals also usually bolster sales exponentially.
    I am actually confused at it myself to why i was using one metric, then another lol

Yeah, they do sell drastically in different prices, but should I trust the gold selling websites either way? I mean, if I'm going to make buttload of money and am bored of the game, I can easily like, you know, sell everything and get up to 100 mil, which in context if we do it as $0.60 is $60, but the grind for 100 million is gonna take awhile as a low level player.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    idk it might be

Thanks
    you could prolly do it

Thanks
    It is worth it, however it may be hard to compete with wholesalers who sell st $0.67 a mil

Thanks
    For sure dude, who cares about in-game currency. Sell all of that.

Thanks
    What exactly do you mean by "worth"? You could make more money being hired online doing customer service jobs than selling your gold to some gold selling website, you either build yourself up sell the gold yourself to trustees and go from there, or keep it, also it depends on how much gold you can make per hour, like per farm account, if you're botting etc.

Think of it as simple math, i.e If you would make 5 mill gold an hour, and you'd sell it for 1 euro per mill, that's 5 mill per hour, if you also invest time and its not AFK farming bots, and you have to invest time in selling, processing orders, validating and authorizing payments (makes sure the one that pays you won't charge back and all that crap) - You'd end up with like what, 5 euro an hour? Would that really be worth all that effort? Just saying.