Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Exclamation Cheat Engine Trainer (Checkbox - Enable / Disable Cheat)

Since I saw that the top thread in here was a request for help for making a trainer in Cheat Engine I decided to share my
    knowledge which I gathered in the last few years. Thanks to MPGH at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by ZleMyzteX View Post
    So, I want to start doing some trainers for games. I know how to save values and stuff on cheat engine, but i really don't know what to do to get it into a nice looking trainer. Would love to get a link to a tutorial or something, thanks in advance :)
    Thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1291262

Cheat Engine Trainer - Tutorial
    Here we go. I will tell you how to make a Checkbox which, if you check it, enables the Ban Bypass for Memory Editing for Growtopia 2.990.
    This can be used to make professional looking trainers with an user interface or whatever you want.

First of all. Open Cheat Engine. Navigate to "File" > "Generate generic trainer Lua script from table". It will open up the dialog to make a trainer.
    By clicking on "Design userinterface manually" you can design the trainer yourself.

Place a Checkbox into you trainer design. Change the properties to your desires. Navigate to the "Events" Tab and Double-click on the Event "OnChange". It will create a new function inside your main lua script for your trainer. Paste this code into that function:
    Code:
    if CETrainer.REPLACE_WITH_YOUR_CHECKBOX_NAME.State == cbChecked then
    autoAssemble[[

// Here you can put your script for the memory editing
    // You won't need the "Prefixes" [Enable] & [Disable]
    // Inside here comes the [Enable] Part

]]
    else
    autoAssemble[[

// Here you can put your script for the memory editing
    // You won't need the "Prefixes" [Enable] & [Disable]
    // Inside here comes the [Disable] Part

]]
    end
    What it does is simple. If the Checkbox is checked (cbChecked - is the attribute for that state) it runs the Auto Assemble Part which is defined by this "Prefix" autoAssemble[[Your_Script_into_here]]. And if the Checkbox is not checked it will run the Assemble Part inside the else. Shouldn't be too complicated. If you can code in Cheat Engine's LUA - you get it. There are harder ways to do it. But this one is the most simplest one I've seen while working with Cheat Engine.

Same can be used with Buttons. But in that case you don't use the OnChange Event but the OnClick one! Now you use the "Prefix" for it again (autoAssemble[[Your_Script_into_here]]). Then put your Script inside the Brackets and you are done. You will need to use 2 Buttons. One to enable and one to disable a "Cheat" as example. Or you use a really complicated way to use bools inside CE's LUA.

If there's still something you want to know. Ask it in here. I will adjust the thread then. This will then help even more in total.
    I could technically add Screenshots. Add a Tutorial on how to make Script or make a list of operation codes and their bytes value, changes between two different ones, etc.

If you need a Tutorial for this in C# - I can help you out too.
    And if this helped you - Don't mind to let me know! :)
    - D.

#LOGS
    12-02-2020 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto got gifted the Premium Membership from [MPGH]Azuki - sponsored by [MPGH]Flengo.
    27-11-2019 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto captured the GFX Team Base together with [MPGH]Howl & [MPGH]Poonce.
    08-14-2017 ⌨ defaulto joined the game.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to defaulto For This Useful Post:

|Cayn| (06-15-2020)

Thanks
    yo mate i wanted to ask you about the intralism bot you wrote not too long ago

Threadstarter
    Team Ehrenlos Co-Founder
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by curvecs View Post
    Sure. This is the wrong thread to talk about it tough. Also, there were a few changes which literally "patched" my bot.
    I would need to remake it myself again.

They added this sort of... wait I log in to my Intralism Main (which is banned) so I can show you these changes... Done...
    So yea. They added some sort of obscured values. Which came with the anti-cheat which they cracked from somewhere:

This makes it so you can't find them. Maybe it's enough to change the ObscuredFloat to float since the data type should still be the same. (I haven't read me a lot into it - it's probably easy)
    But the problem here is that the image above is very old. Ray, my teammate did it when it got released first. Probably there was Obfuscation added to it which causes it to not compile when you try to change it. (Probably it is - since I haven't found that line again)

So the only possible way is to edit the obscuration to do nothing or reverse it.

If you are willing to reverse this for me... (I am too lazy for this)

.. I am willing to show you how I made it. (tough nearly the whole source got posted in the thread)

Reversing will be a bit hard indeed:

In general: If you can make it so I find the values trough cheat engine. I will invest as much time as it needs so you can make your own small bot.

So if you agree to this:
    Add me on IM by clicking on the blue Icon under my avatar or by clicking this: Add me on IM

#LOGS
    12-02-2020 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto got gifted the Premium Membership from [MPGH]Azuki - sponsored by [MPGH]Flengo.
    27-11-2019 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto captured the GFX Team Base together with [MPGH]Howl & [MPGH]Poonce.

Threadstarter
    Team Ehrenlos Co-Founder
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by curvecs View Post
    Add me for that on IM.

#LOGS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by defaulto View Post
    -snip- Reversing will be a bit hard indeed -snip-
    what are you talking about
    you literally have all the code right there in the assembly how is it hard

BTC: 1LLm4gaPYCZsczmi8n1ia1GsEMsDRs2ayy
    ETH: 0x7d8045F6e452045439c831D09BAB19Bf9D5263EE

Threadstarter
    Team Ehrenlos Co-Founder
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuki View Post

what are you talking about
    you literally have all the code right there in the assembly how is it hard
    Still wrong Topic.
    Also, I managed to solve it the very same day by myself. (look signature)

#LOGS

Thanks

Sad

I would be so happy if this still works

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Very interesting, thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    There aren't many cheat engine tutorials out there that are actually helpful or that teaches advanced stuff. Thanks for this, also I wanted to ask, if I have any questions about Cheat Engine, can I come to you and ask you?