Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

MPGH News - 242nd Edition

242nd Edition - May 13th, 2019
    Snapple Fact: Mangoes have noses.

-The publicist are hosting a Minecraft's 10th Anniversary Stream and Open Server. If you're interested in joining the server or tuning into the stream, please visit this thread for all the information regarding this event.

Donations:
    None this week

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]gerassss
    [MPGH]Psychotic

Moderators
    [MPGH]Lily
    Current section: Market Place.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Joker
    Current section: Other First Person Shooter Hacks, Other MMORPG Hacks and and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Kevin
    Current section: Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]meme
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current sections: Crossfire Hacks & Cheats, Fortnite Hacks and Cheats, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Fortnite Hacks and Cheats, and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.

Minions
    [MPGH]Ahmad
    Current sections: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Allura
    Current sections: Cryptocurrency Talk and Minecraft Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dab
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Hentai
    Current section: Grand Theft Auto Hacks & Cheats and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Heroes
    Current section: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]MikeRohsoft
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats and Programming.
    [MPGH]RespectNF
    Current section: Market Place.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]InCognito
    [MPGH]Joe
    [MPGH]Lily
    [MPGH]niggo
    [MPGH]RespectNF

Hot Threads:

Cyclone Fani Hits India: Storm Lashes Coast With Hurricane Strength
    Cyclone Fani, one of the strongest storms to batter the Indian subcontinent in decades, made landfall near Puri, India, on Friday morning, lashing the coast with winds gusting at more than 250 kilo meters per hour. By Friday night, the storm was over coastal Odisha, according to India’s Meteorological Department, and appeared to be weakening.
    Tens of millions of people were in the cyclone’s path. India and Bangladesh each evacuated more than a million people from coastal areas. Large sections of coastal India and Bangladesh were threatened by storm surges, and heavy rains could cause rivers to breach.
    The fast-moving storm struck the coast with the force of a major hurricane. Several hours after it made landfall, the cyclone was downgraded to a “very severe” storm from an “extremely severe” storm. At 11:30 p.m. in India, the storm’s center was about 90 miles southwest of Kolkata and moving northeast toward Bangladesh, the meteorological department said.
    The cyclone may be packing extra force because of climate change, which has been linked to intensified storms in warm, wet areas as well as severe drought in drier regions.
    I myself was in ground zero when the cyclone hit Bhubaneshwar. My University is there. It was horrible, no network, water, electricity. No ATMs working, flights and trains cancelled for two days! Fortunately, I managed to fly my way back home!
    What are your past natural disaster experiences? I have attached a video taken at my college.

The US does not join the plastic waste agreement signed by 187 countries
    1400 representatives met at the United Nations in Geneva for 12 days of talks to cut plastic waste. This pact that is essentially updating the 1989 Basel Convention will now treat plastic waste like straws or plastic bags as hazardous waste.
    This agreement has been signed by almost all the United Nations members with the most notable exception being the United States and Haiti (East Timor, Fiji, Grenada, San Marino, Solomon Islands, South Sudan, Tuvalu to complete the list).
    The details for this agreement are that the participating countries will now have to monitor and track different types of plastic waste. A detail which is even more important as industrialized countries like Germany or the US have been exporting their plastic waste for years to Asian countries claiming that it would be recycled there. Instead it is just being dumped in a landfill in India or burned which pollutes the air. Often enough the waste is also being found in rivers which leads to further pollution of the oceans.
    "It's sending a very strong political signal to the rest of the world — to the private sector, to the consumer market — that we need to do something," Rolph Payet of the United Nations Environment Program has said.
    Germany is one step ahead and is calling for immediate bans of disposable plastic bags to even further stop the problem before it can happen.
    The most crucial step to stop pollution is to get big, international companies on board. Companies like Nestle or CocaCola and environmental Organizations like the WWF and even countries like Indonesia and Ghana are part of the 'Prevent Alliance' which wants to find ways to reduce waste as waste is becoming a global issue.

Low-end Flagship?
    High-definition camera, 100% screen area, top of the line hardware makes the dream phone, but can a phone be small and powerful? The Pixel 3a by Google, priced at $399 suggests so.
    Google researched the mid-range phones and found out the main reasons why consumers aren't satisfied is mainly because of the camera. For example the Samsung A9, a very nice looking and function phone, but with a horrific camera. When Google has realized this, the camera became the priority on its new affordable phone. Decent looks, acceptable specs, and a fantastic camera is what the Pixel 3a is made of. The outer is made of poly-carbonate, it may feel cheap but it gets the job done, and it doesn't shatter like glass does. Surprisingly, the phone comes with an OLED panel that we would only expect in high-end phones. For security, the Pixel 3a shifts from the mainstream of face recognition and under-screen biometrics. Instead, it went with the reliable back cover fingerprint sensor.
    Pixel 3a deviates from the mainstream and shows how all the supposed "high-end" component aren't necessary for a phone. For only $399, what more could you ask for?
    Bonus News: Nest has become a sub-branch of Google now.

No Rome - Crying In The Prettiest Places
    Back again with another No Rome review, the last review about No Rome's single talked about the immense connections to The 1975 (UK Pop Rock band). On Crying In The Prettiest Places we see the same influence. The 1975's frontman Matty Healy played drums for this album while their keys and production band member produced the album. Each song is incredibly different than the previous. The intro song has a lot of emo rock elements to it as well as the typical The 1975 electronic elements. The next song on the album is a more chill and laid back song with soft guitar and vocals. The remaining songs on the album contain a general electronic vibe with either aggressive vocals or calming altered-pitch vocals. The album was an absolute blast to listen to, and it's 17 minute run time leaves me wanting more and it's not bad to immediately relisten.
    I loved the album and I'm going to give it a 9 / 10. No Rome really showed his musical genius on this project.
    If you want to listen to them album you can do so here.

Manchester City beat Liverpool to Premier League title
    Man City won one of the most thrilling title races in Premier League history and crush Liverpool's hopes,Man City With Only 1 Point Difference Retained The Title After Winning their Last Match Against Brighton 4-1 To Win The Leauge For The 6th Time In Their History , Sergio Aguero, Aymeric Laporte, Riyadh Mahrez, and Ilkay Gundogan all scored for the visitors after Glenn Murray had given the home side the lead on 25 minutes.
    It's the first time a team has won back-to-back titles since Sir Alex Ferguson's Manchester United in 2009, and City's total of 98 points is the second highest haul in Premier League history.

And Here Are The Players Stats After This Dramatic Season In The Premier League:
    Top Scorers:
    Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang(Arsenal)
    Sadio Mané(Liverpool)
    Mohamed Salah(Liverpool)
    All With 22 Goals.
    Top Assists:
    Eden Hazard(Chelsea)
    With 15 Assists.
    Most Correct Passes:
    Jorge Luiz(Chelsea)
    With 3188 Passes.
    Most Clean Sheets:
    Alisson Becker
    With 21 Clean Sheets.

The Next Laker's Head Coach is Set to be Frank Vogel, with Kidd as Assistant
    Frank Vogel has just been reported to be the next Los Angeles Lakers's head coach. In addition, Jason Kidd, a Hall of Fame point guard, will become his assistant. These deals came after Walton parted ways with the Lakers and after talks with Tyronn Lue broke down. This news was first reported by ESPN. Vogel was head coach for Orlando Magic from 2016 to 2018. Previously, he was a coach of the Pacers for six seasons. Vogel was also known for being a finalist for the position of head coach for the Knicks in 2016, which went to Jeff Hornacek. Fans hope that the addition of Vogel will finally bolster the Lakers to the championships. Vogel has signed for a three season long contract, and he will be the fifth head coach. Kidd's hiring also makes sense, as James respects Kidd.

Florida Man Arrested After Refusing To Remove ‘I Eat Ass’ Sticker From His Truck
    Dillon Shane Webb, 23, was stopped Sunday on a highway in Lake City, west of Jacksonville, by a Columbia County sheriff's deputy. The reason is clear, he stopped him because he saw a sticker on his rear window that read, "I EAT ASS." The officer confronted the driver about the sticker, but he claimed that the explicit content of the sticker was ‘just words’. The deputy issued the driver a notice to appear before the Columbia County Courthouse on May 23, he also took a picture of the offending sticker to keep it as an evidence. He then requested the driver to take away one of the letters from the word ‘ass’ so the sticker will ‘no longer be derogatory’ but he refused and so he got arrested. Dillon Shane Webb is due to face the charges put against him at Columbia County Courthouse on May 23, he may sue the Sheriff's Office.

Head Editor
    • Ahlwong

Editors
    • Majestic
    • niggo

Writers

Headlines
    • Ahlwong

User News
    • Ahlwong

Global News
    • HALOS117
    • niggo

Hack of The Week
    • KillTheNoise
    • Samm

Gaming News
    • ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
    • MoneyMachine

Technology News
    • kahsiong
    • Majestic

Music News
    • Joe
    • Schuba

Sports News
    • Blackblock
    • Sean

Media News
    • KillTheNoise
    • Versa

WTF News?
    • aku
    • Cursed

Interviewers
    • Ahmad
    • Organized Chaos

Freelancers
    • Doc
    • Eternity
    • wan

Last edited by Ahlwong; 05-13-2019 at 07:07 AM.

26.09.2012 Signed Up
    16.05.2017 Premium Member
    06.05.2018 - 07.08.2019 Publicist
    06.08.2018 - now Middleman
    17.12.2018 - now Marketplace Minion
    07.06.2019 - now Newsforce
    01.08.2019 - now Publicist
    15.08.2019 - now Fortnite Minion
    08.12.2019 - now GTA Marketplace Minion
    03.01.2020 - now Social Engineering Minion
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+
    10.01.2020 - now Cracking Minion
    07.02.2020 - now Head Publicist

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to niggo For This Useful Post:

FoxHunter (05-20-2019),Fucking Moron (05-13-2019),[MPGH]Liz (05-15-2019),MikeRohsoft (05-13-2019),Not Officer (05-13-2019),Sandwich (05-13-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Erster

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Good job team
    I like fruits!
    Enjoy your life, you don't know how short it might be~

Ech maachen just dës Idioten :^)

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aku For This Useful Post:

Blackblock (05-13-2019),[MPGH]HALOS117 (05-13-2019),Sam (05-15-2019)

Thanks
    It's really unfortunate how waste is being treated. Eventually a continent will be compared to the waste on Earth.

Good luck to the new NFO btw.
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    100% screen area? tf. thats not 100% xd. and if you arent talking about screen to body ratio, thats just junk nonsense.
    Member: Since 07.03.2016
    Premium Member: Since 06.03.2018
    News Force: 01.18.2019-02.20.2019

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Extrapolated For This Useful Post:

Not Officer (05-15-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I mostly like the global news

goodwork

Joined - 10/21/2016
    Premium - 12/19/2016
    Premium Seller - 04/24/2017
    Newsforce - 10/19/2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    discusting tbf
    [SPOILER=History](mm/dd/yyyy)
    Joined - 10/15/2015
    Cocksucker - 09/05/2018 - 10/20/2019
    Premium - 10/04/2018 - Now
    Newsforce (Hack of the week) - 05/12/2019 - 09/12/2019
    Premium Seller - 07/06/2019 - Now
    Newsforce (Cybersecurity) - 09/12/2019 - 03/01/2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    I mostly like the global news
    yay me like

26.09.2012 Signed Up
    16.05.2017 Premium Member
    06.05.2018 - 07.08.2019 Publicist
    06.08.2018 - now Middleman
    17.12.2018 - now Marketplace Minion
    07.06.2019 - now Newsforce
    01.08.2019 - now Publicist
    15.08.2019 - now Fortnite Minion
    08.12.2019 - now GTA Marketplace Minion
    03.01.2020 - now Social Engineering Minion
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+
    10.01.2020 - now Cracking Minion
    07.02.2020 - now Head Publicist

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    You're literally dumb.
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.