Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Post TrioBird's Twitch Prime Service! ~brand new~

Hey guys this is my new Prime Service:

I can do daily drip from a minimum of 10/day
    Dont waste money on other services. When you buy my subs you instantly get access to all of my other twitch bots.
    This means you can ask for Channel Views / Clip Views / VOD views and even live viewers and if im free ill be sending them asap. Idk wht people charge for these cuz it honestly should be free... Also my customers can get followers from just $2/k! what a deal!

Warranty:
    I am not responsible if your account gets banned. If you follow my suggestions and do not purchase from other users your account will be fine. We have been using our methods for over 7 months and no one has ever been banned.

TOS:
    No refunds
    BTC only
    No newbs

Contact me on IM
    Last edited by TrioBird; 05-15-2019 at 07:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    @ @TrioBird Thread approved, do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

Middleman Services: If you or any customer requires a middleman please click HERE

Thanks
    I might be interested in this at some point, my account doesn't have a sub button though. Do you sell accounts with a sub button? Some people do

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Actually gonna pause sales till tomorrow need to fix up thread and get accounts cooking. Srry bout that.

Thanks
    Who has used him? Price on views?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thamanz View Post
    Right? I thought they had to give a VC to an eligible member before the thread got approved but it seems not anymore, or at least RespectNF doesn't care

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by > oof View Post
    Right? I thought they had to give a VC to an eligible member before the thread got approved but it seems not anymore, or at least RespectNF doesn't care
    Dude you should be hung at the stakes. you have no idea how fucking long it took for VC and approval of this thread. @RespecT at least educate this kid. good quality shitposts

also i have the fixed thread but i cant update the thread anymore.. the button is gone..

- - - Updated - - -

i have not made a sale yet. and i dont sell views. if you use my service its just free. like tbh am i gonna charge you for free proxies? lol
    Last edited by TrioBird; 05-16-2019 at 08:50 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TrioBird View Post
    Dude you should be hung at the stakes. you have no idea how fucking long it took for VC and approval of this thread. @RespecT at least educate this kid. good quality shitposts

also i have the fixed thread but i cant update the thread anymore.. the button is gone..

- - - Updated - - -

i have not made a sale yet. and i dont sell views. if you use my service its just free. like tbh am i gonna charge you for free proxies? lol
    Yeah, I understand you said free with purchase.. but we can ask for 100k channel views and you would do it for free?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    ''No one has ever been banned '' -> exit topic ,

this phrase is the perfect sentence of someone providing bad service ,not admiting there is a potential risk in twitch prime is spiting on your customer ,don't say no one has ever been banned ,who is the no one ? I saw this type of post daily saying no one is getting ban ,but when you dig in it ,you start realising that ban wave are happening .Don't say otherwise ,twitch prime abuse is highly risky ,certainly nowadays.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ahfederation For This Useful Post:

Dragzon (05-17-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by ahfederation View Post
    ''No one has ever been banned '' -> exit topic ,

this phrase is the perfect sentence of someone providing bad service ,not admiting there is a potential risk in twitch prime is spiting on your customer ,don't say no one has ever been banned ,who is the no one ? I saw this type of post daily saying no one is getting ban ,but when you dig in it ,you start realising that ban wave are happening .Don't say otherwise ,twitch prime abuse is highly risky ,certainly nowadays.
    Wow thanks for the kind words. I like to see that people care. And by no one I mean me. I can show you proof of payout on all 6 of my accounts since January. Not one of them banned. Plus it is not in my control when twitch releases ban wave I will be hit too with my accs and I will let you know. But so far I have the right to say that

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I understand you said free with purchase.. but we can ask for 100k channel views and you would do it for free?
    Yea.. dosent cost me anything just takes like 30mins with my bot.. I've done 280k before but I would not recommend adding many channel views unless you are older established streamer.
    Last edited by TrioBird; 05-16-2019 at 05:51 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Open for sales... i guess i cant edit thread anymore so price is $0.5 each per sub. minimum of 50 subs max of 1k (as to not allow resellers.)

also, We can hide sub notification for delivery. and we can do live delivery with a delay while you stream.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by etnzl View Post
    I might be interested in this at some point, my account doesn't have a sub button though. Do you sell accounts with a sub button? Some people do
    I do not sell affiliate accounts however I am willing to get you to affiliate for free with a purchase of my subs. like tbh its ez just a few follows and views. you will have to stream on 7 days though so i cant start sending the subs until you get button. but dw no one gets denied.

Flash sale 500 subs minimum @ $0.35 each will use mm!, update - Flash sale over. add me and ill lyk whenever I do flash sales.
    Last edited by TrioBird; 05-17-2019 at 06:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Current stock is 2546 accounts. come get em @ just 0.5 each for the next 24 hours! discounts on big orders as low as $0.4!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TrioBird View Post

Okay, Who did you give the VC to, I just want to ask them some questions. I didn't "Shitpost", I said I was interested once I saw your VC but you STILL haven't. You can ask a mod to edit your thread for you.

Also, who else is working on this? You say "We" in the thread, reason I ask is, if I buy your service, who will execute the job, you or your helper or both?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to > oof For This Useful Post:

Dragzon (05-18-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by > oof View Post
    Okay, Who did you give the VC to, I just want to ask them some questions. I didn't "Shitpost", I said I was interested once I saw your VC but you STILL haven't. You can ask a mod to edit your thread for you.

Also, who else is working on this? You say "We" in the thread, reason I ask is, if I buy your service, who will execute the job, you or your helper or both?
    i have no helper.. its just me. we is a general referral to this business. and Duafan received a vouch copy. if you had a second to read the posts you would know i already asked mod to update thread but no response...

im not here to provide support and baby people through this process my service is cheap and no newbs in TOS. if you need another service maybe you should ask another provider... i dont really like my thread space being used for these shitposts..
    Last edited by TrioBird; 05-18-2019 at 05:06 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Currently he's working on my 200 subscriber order, only 50 cents per sub hard price to beat! Seem like quality subscriptions too!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast