Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

GAming has gone to shit..

So... how long has it been since a new type of game has came out that isint fucking 12v12 or 10v10 or 20v20 or 50v50? where the fuck is 200v200? or 1,000 v 1,000 or maybe an actual bad ass game where it runs smooth and can hold up to maybe lets say 5,000 vs 5,000?? or Like how i always dreamed. 100,000 v 100,000 really 1 million but im sure thats for the far future but seriously... All our wars had at least 50,000 units on the field at a time every day. why the fk are we fighting only 20? or now a days 100... lmfao gaming is a joke now a days. i mean i understand back then it was great and new and fun! but its 2019.. GET WITH THE FKING PROGRAM!!!! For example but really any type of war or multiplayer but I WANNA star wars game where we are on a huge ass battlefield on another planet with vehicels and massive real people battles!!! like i guess for a good estimate like 3,000 vs 3,000?? Or is that too low? I JUST WANT AN AMAZING GAME THATS UP TO FKING DATE! maybe a mmo thats 20,000 population? I'm craving super battles now a days. I swear if i have to die without playing a game where it went on for 3 hours and shit ton of fucking crazy epic shit going down and just pure gold!!! ima be one pissed fker lol.. although i wont be pissed since im dead but u know... lol. Like come on.. imagine a war game with like 50,000 vs 50,000. and it shouldnt take fking 10 years to find a lobby. maybe when the game dies but yea... if fortnite has 100 million players? loading a lobby in about 1 minute at night on weekdays and 30 seconds on weekends then maybe we can get a game processing 100k players in about 1 min? Weekends and weekdays maybe 2 mins? Tell me what you guys think and have u ever thought of this? . and i just dont want more players. I WANT BETTER GUNS, REALISM, FUN!!!!!! UPDATED CONSTANTLY!!!! ... it may be a lot to ask for but believe me. if u had a good dev team behind a great game. then nothing has to worry. so dont say gay shit like dat... but yea... I'd love for a game like runescape to come out thats updated, better graphics... bigger player base and, new content... and MORE PLAYERS!!....... 50,000!!!!!!!!!!!! PER SERVER lol.... im obsessed with the higher amount of players now a days.. im tired of fking 12v12 games although havent came out with a good multiplayer game in awhile other than the same ass boring cod and bf.... and boring star wars.. tbh only game i have fun with anymore is arma 3... and thats getting old.... I need something bois.. and only games i play now a days is. Runescape and arma and shitty fortnite..... and not even regular runescape never really played it lol other than botted yew trees in 2010 and just liked money. but i play the private servers lol Spawn typically. But yea. sorry for the shit grammar idc about it no more but i do try. but not really. lol.
    Last edited by Ddoserploxer; 05-18-2019 at 11:02 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Why not make one rather than rant in mpgh where nobody doesn't give a shit?
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Index.php View Post
    suck my dick u sweet bitch lol xD gtfoo my topic if u gonna talk some shit like dat my nigga like *gang shit only nigga real talk* lol.

- - - Updated - - -

beat yo stupid ass talking like dat for no reason bench boi..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddoserploxer View Post
    suck my dick u sweet bitch lol xD gtfoo my topic if u gonna talk some shit like dat my nigga like *gang shit only nigga real talk* lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Clearly you don't know the difference about criticism vs talking shit - nobody gives a fuck about you being "gangster" - you're probably some white dude behind of a profile in MPGH and thinks that he is a tough guy on the internet, you're a fucking nobody, none knows you, why would anyone give shit about some irrelevant rant about gaming from some irrelevant kiddo?

Seems like I hurt your ego little too much.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

Ddoserploxer (06-10-2019)

Thanks

Clearly you don't know the difference about criticism vs talking shit - nobody gives a fuck about you being "gangster" - you're probably some white dude behind of a profile in MPGH and thinks that he is a tough guy on the internet, you're a fucking nobody, none knows you, why would anyone give shit about some irrelevant rant about gaming from some irrelevant kiddo?

Seems like I hurt your ego little too much.
    okay buddy thank you now hop off my dick slime before i smack yo sweet bitch ass nigga, gaht damn.. im in the ranting section for a reason my nigga Lol.. such a waste of time talking to kids like u... Fool haha and, nah nigga im real unlike yo puss stank ass... I got real connection nigga, And im a G on this website my nigga HAHAHAHAHA gtfoo.... you'll never know me.. ******. Now how about read the title and thread and write something back that is actually logical... instead of hating lol fk nigga,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    This guy is gangsta boiiii

8. The Following User Says Thank You to themis2523 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    okay buddy thank you now hop off my dick slime before i smack yo sweet bitch ass nigga, gaht damn.. im in the ranting section for a reason my nigga Lol.. such a waste of time talking to kids like u... Fool haha and, nah nigga im real unlike yo puss stank ass... I got real connection nigga, And im a G on this website my nigga HAHAHAHAHA gtfoo.... you'll never know me.. ******. Now how about read the title and thread and write something back that is actually logical... instead of hating lol fk nigga,
    I'll see about those real connections with a person whose join date is November 2016, post count is 137, reputation is 6, total thanks is 5...

I don't need to know you, I don't want to know someone like you who thinks they're black, but are some white knight behind of a keyboard, and comes up with some absurd sentences out of their ass, if you actually were someone in this forum and claimed to be from 2012, you'd act more responsible and not some hardass kid behind of a keyboard... Gees, I wonder why nobody hasn't really replied to your thread except me and some another nobody, thank god I don't respect losers like you, hence why I'm talking all this shit on some home boy with "connections" - boy chill out or you'll get a derep, nevermind, have it now, because you deserved it because of making yourself look like a dumbass.
    Last edited by Charion; 05-23-2019 at 04:58 AM.

Achievements:

Thanks

I'll see about those real connections with a person whose join date is November 2016, post count is 137, reputation is 6, total thanks is 5...

I don't need to know you, I don't want to know someone like you who thinks they're black, but are some white knight behind of a keyboard, and comes up with some absurd sentences out of their ass, if you actually were someone in this forum and claimed to be from 2012, you'd act more responsible and not some hardass kid behind of a keyboard... Gees, I wonder why nobody hasn't really replied to your thread except me and some another nobody, thank god I don't respect losers like you, hence why I'm talking all this shit on some home boy with "connections" - boy chill out or you'll get a derep, nevermind, have it now, because you deserved it because of making yourself look like a dumbass.
    PuT SoMe ReSpEcT On My NaMe .: Lol stfu hoe nigga, Id beat yo stupid ass... gtfo my dick slime.

Thanks
    So what does anyone think about this thread? Might post somewhere else also since i only get this fucking troll.. LOL but eh atleast he tried.. Comes to the flamming section and derps himself ahahah "Why not make one rather than rant in mpgh where nobody doesn't give a shit?" <-- His first comment on this side of the fourms. Lol who tf is this nobody acting like i can't post tf i want :O lol but anyways pretty contradicting since he flammed me :P

just wants clout.... fuhhhh nigggaaaa but ye guys... I'll maybe make a great game for us one day. I just need to learn what makes a game run and, how to even get into a field with a good teacher that knows about the information to begin creating a game. But yea. Someone post something about our last 5 years of games we've had. or what you are expecting in the future of gaming.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    lol... I agree why don't you design one yourself rather than bitching

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    I don't mind addons but back in my day when
    a game came out it was complete!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Diamondis For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    PuT SoMe ReSpEcT On My NaMe .: Lol stfu hoe nigga, Id beat yo stupid ass... gtfo my dick slime.
    Put some respect on your name? You have not given me any reason to due to how you disrespect me over a disagreement with the comment that you made in a category that was about flaming, and people are allowed to flame back at you, deal with it, Mr. I am most known person in here.

So what does anyone think about this thread? Might post somewhere else also since i only get this fucking troll.. LOL but eh atleast he tried.. Comes to the flamming section and derps himself ahahah
    I came to flaming section because it's a flaming section, god, how many times do I have to point it out to a hypocrite such as yourself? And, you can't derep yourself you can rep/derep someone else, and I derepped you because you keep acting like you were / are someone, when you've joined just about 3-4 years ago, why should I have any respect towards someone who hasn't even earned it? Oh, it's because you rather be dick towards someone because you are unable to handle the criticism, and keep crying that someone is on your dick - I gave a derep to you, not gave it to myself.

"Why not make one rather than rant in mpgh where nobody doesn't give a shit?" <-- His first comment on this side of the fourms. Lol who tf is this nobody acting like i can't post tf i want :O lol but anyways pretty contradicting since he flammed me :P
    It's not contradicting if you are on a category that is about flaming and raging, a place where you made the thread in, you should've expected this kind of result from your thread.

just wants clout....
    How would I need a clout from someone who cannot even give me it?

Here is a picture of my profile:

Thanks 1,0k

Here is a picture of your profile:

What kind of clout would I be getting from this, something that I already have... LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by unbracedewe14 View Post

He is clearly too stupid who thinks that everyone who disagrees with him is a dick rider, and should be getting off his dick, anyway, I'm most likely done with this ignorant individual who barely pays attention to the profile, post count, reputation and the amount of thanks, it's a shame that there are idiots like this, I will most likely look forward for another one of his blatant lies, and bullshit on how am I on his dick and want some "clout" (what an idiotic word)
    Last edited by Charion; 06-01-2019 at 04:33 PM.

Achievements:

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

how old are you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    So... how long has it been since a new type of game has came out that isint fucking 12v12 or 10v10 or 20v20 or 50v50? where the fuck is 200v200? or 1,000 v 1,000 or maybe an actual bad ass game where it runs smooth and can hold up to maybe lets say 5,000 vs 5,000?? or Like how i always dreamed. 100,000 v 100,000 really 1 million but im sure thats for the far future but seriously... All our wars had at least 50,000 units on the field at a time every day. why the fk are we fighting only 20? or now a days 100... lmfao gaming is a joke now a days. i mean i understand back then it was great and new and fun! but its 2019.
    lmao were so far away from that

most servers are unable to handle even the 100 players that are in the BR games so do you really think they will even come close to handle 1000vs1000?

26.09.2012 Signed Up
    16.05.2017 Premium Member
    06.05.2018 - 07.08.2019 Publicist
    06.08.2018 - now Middleman
    17.12.2018 - now Marketplace Minion
    07.06.2019 - now Newsforce
    01.08.2019 - now Publicist
    15.08.2019 - now Fortnite Minion
    08.12.2019 - now GTA Marketplace Minion
    03.01.2020 - now Social Engineering Minion
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+
    10.01.2020 - now Cracking Minion
    07.02.2020 - now Head Publicist

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to niggo For This Useful Post:

Ddoserploxer (06-02-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondis View Post
    I don't mind addons but back in my day when
    a game came out it was complete!
    exactly.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unbracedewe14 View Post

because this is the flamming section -.- read dumb ass... but yea. I'm not bitching putting my input on todays gaming world.

- - - Updated - - -

Put some respect on your name? You have not given me any reason to due to how you disrespect me over a disagreement with the comment that you made in a category that was about flaming, and people are allowed to flame back at you, deal with it, Mr. I am most known person in here.

I came to flaming section because it's a flaming section, god, how many times do I have to point it out to a hypocrite such as yourself? And, you can't derep yourself you can rep/derep someone else, and I derepped you because you keep acting like you were / are someone, when you've joined just about 3-4 years ago, why should I have any respect towards someone who hasn't even earned it? Oh, it's because you rather be dick towards someone because you are unable to handle the criticism, and keep crying that someone is on your dick - I gave a derep to you, not gave it to myself.

It's not contradicting if you are on a category that is about flaming and raging, a place where you made the thread in, you should've expected this kind of result from your thread.

How would I need a clout from someone who cannot even give me it?

Here is a picture of my profile:

Thanks 1,0k

Here is a picture of your profile:

What kind of clout would I be getting from this, something that I already have... LMAO

He is clearly too stupid who thinks that everyone who disagrees with him is a dick rider, and should be getting off his dick, anyway, I'm most likely done with this ignorant individual who barely pays attention to the profile, post count, reputation and the amount of thanks, it's a shame that there are idiots like this, I will most likely look forward for another one of his blatant lies, and bullshit on how am I on his dick and want some "clout" (what an idiotic word)
    like i said fuck nigga, gtfo my dick.. slime shit only... You aint no one besides a nerd who has numbers on his profile ahahahhahah xD im real your bitch... Idgaf about your shitty little pixels.. Thats why people still post even after you " DERP ME" lmfao what a lozer???? Who tf says that.... in 2019 on mpgh.. this poor kid.. -.- such a ill little troll isn't he? haha anyways learn to fking read kid. Flame about gaming not my essay on why i hate gaming now a days fking incompetence of a snail stupid loser.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post

lmao were so far away from that

most servers are unable to handle even the 100 players that are in the BR games so do you really think they will even come close to handle 1000vs1000?
    Well shit.. I'm a little unaware of our current top technology servers and what they are strictly able to do but thanks bro! FOR THE actual content reply back <3 See real mpgh users... Not mr DERPES Who wanna be cool kids lmfao.... such a shame we've let nobodys come into our fourms like dat -.- but eh.. we know the real wolves PP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast