Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Starting a Banana Kush Farm

Hey Ya'll It's Wizon a.k.a Caveman here and i'm going to start my 4th grow! i'm buying top shelf seeds.. I'm grab'n Banana kush and finaly will get to hopefully see some buds. ive grown 3 times but never got to smoke those buds either because I got locked up or I didn't grow them right like the first grow. now I will mention my grandma who is good at growing is going to help me because the first time she helped me with an outdoor grow she said they really grew but I wasn't out to get buds even tho my sister sold it xD but to get to it i'm looking for any pointers or tips like how long to wait to top
    the plants or what nutrients are good for banana kush or any good weed. please and thank you all my other stoner's out they still lit and keep blazin!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizon View Post
    Hey Ya'll It's Wizon a.k.a Caveman here and i'm going to start my 4th grow! i'm buying top shelf seeds.. I'm grab'n Banana kush and finaly will get to hopefully see some buds. ive grown 3 times but never got to smoke those buds either because I got locked up or I didn't grow them right like the first grow. now I will mention my grandma who is good at growing is going to help me because the first time she helped me with an outdoor grow she said they really grew but I wasn't out to get buds even tho my sister sold it xD but to get to it i'm looking for any pointers or tips like how long to wait to top
    the plants or what nutrients are good for banana kush or any good weed. please and thank you all my other stoner's out they still lit and keep blazin!
    every strain is different when it comes to topping

some plants are bushes while others grow into trees

it also depends on factors such as light intensity/coverage, plant health, and what you're trying to achieve by topping (scrog?)

what medium are you growing in?

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    I've only tried Kreepy here in Venezuela, what's the difference between normal weed and that one?

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    @Dave84311 thank you for you're reply, i'm growing a 60%indica 40% sativa. And just growing 6 plants. ive only tried super cropping ounce out of 3 grows. so i don't know if i should grow a couple more times before i start super cropping or actual trying to top the plants but if you have any good advice or think i could handle a exp of topping yet i am glad for any help. i'm btw i was so stoked when i saw you replied to my post

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Wizon For This Useful Post:

TacticalKarma (03-17-2020)

Thanks
    Banana Kush is my favorite strain.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizon View Post
    @Dave84311 thank you for you're reply, i'm growing a 60%indica 40% sativa. And just growing 6 plants. ive only tried super cropping ounce out of 3 grows. so i don't know if i should grow a couple more times before i start super cropping or actual trying to top the plants but if you have any good advice or think i could handle a exp of topping yet i am glad for any help. i'm btw i was so stoked when i saw you replied to my post
    If you want to start topping, watch some videos and read some. You need to start early in the plants life if that's something you want to do. If you got a few grows under your belt try it on your next grow.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    genetics are a huge part on how ur plants will grow out aswell not just ferts and nutes and cropping make sure ur getting some actual quality for ur locker

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    Thank You All for you're reply's, I tried topping ounce I think 2 weeks or so after I got the clone and I heard it grew good. and I ended up not being able to buy the banana kush seeds and went with monster gorilla glue and got 3 free seeds I hope they grow good. and I look at some topping videos to see when I should top them.

Thanks
    Banana Kush and Gorilla glue my top 5 strains, best of luck!

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    Thank you man! I hear that gorilla glue is the best so I hope and am looking forward to these buds =) just got my nutrients today fox farms 3 pack

Thanks
    good luck buddy

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    Thank you a bunch man! lol for any one still on this post I had one seed pop out of the pack it was like a pop up toy or the game sorry the seed literally poped out some were in the garden while my grandma and I were planting the seeds into there little cardboard bio-d pots. and btw my grandma helps me grow weed! cool grandma! =)

Thanks
    You should be good to go by the sounds of it

Thanks
    yes you should

Thanks
    do it! decent crop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast