сHPstart 0x00B7695C+0xC+0x208+0x8+0xb4 cHPend
    mHPstart 0x00B7695C+0xC+0x208+0x8+0xb8 mHPend

Thanks
    Gonna test this later. Ty for the upload

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Thanks for this, it's working wonderfully without errors. <3

Is there a way to change the voice for the narrator? I know there was a line in the script that mentioned how to change it to female but it doesn't seem to work. This is a minor thing, was just curious. Helping me learn how these scripts work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by hollow36rus View Post
    Peacekeeper glitch doesn't work anymore
    Scout is still not working
    last week already cannot use peacekeeper glitch before new update..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by zarul-hexa View Post
    last week already cannot use peacekeeper glitch before new update..
    What was it for? I tried it once and it froze the game. Just seems like playing with fire using something so obvious heh.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I'm getting an error when I try to run this. I re-installed ahk to the latest version and made an exception in my AV for the false positive. Any ideas why this isn't working for me? Google wasn't helpful.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Suadade View Post
    I'm getting an error when I try to run this. I re-installed ahk to the latest version and made an exception in my AV for the false positive. Any ideas why this isn't working for me? Google wasn't helpful.
    Maybe u show a screenshot of the error?
    сHPstart 0x00B7695C+0xC+0x208+0x8+0xb4 cHPend
    mHPstart 0x00B7695C+0xC+0x208+0x8+0xb8 mHPend

Thanks
    Hello,
    i have the 1920x1080 resolution and i changed the sensitivity in settings , but i noticed that the script work for some weapons and doesn't work for others .
    Here are the ones it doesn't work :
    -Scout
    -R-301
    -R45
    -P2020

It's working fine for the rest. Did i do a mistake somewhere ? Is there a way to fix it ?

Thanks !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chips09 View Post
    Hello,
    i have the 1920x1080 resolution and i changed the sensitivity in settings , but i noticed that the script work for some weapons and doesn't work for others .
    Here are the ones it doesn't work :
    -Scout
    -R-301
    -R45
    -P2020

It's working fine for the rest. Did i do a mistake somewhere ? Is there a way to fix it ?

Thanks !
    I've no issue with any of those except Scout. Which is fine, you shouldn't be spamming it anyway lol.

I just make sure to hit 1 or 2 (Primary and Secondary) before selecting the weapon key. So I hit Primary then r301 and then Secondary and r45 for example.

Voice should say mr301 when I push 1. Should say sr45 when I hit 2. It doesn't seem to work if I mousewheel switch my weapon. I have to tap 1 and 2 every time.

If I get a new weapon, I can't just hit the weapon key. I have to repeat the process. Otherwise it'll vocally say the right thing but not work. So once again, 1 or 2 and the proper weapon key. Sometimes before a fight, I manually set them again. It's tedious, but I find just having any of them working helps my recoil dramatically

---

For some reason Prowler isn't very well tuned. Using Hemlock preset on the Prowler is more effective. Would be nice to get a Prowler/Select Fire setting. Also single fire modes for R301 and Flatline would be appreciated. Honestly though, they're still working great as is. LStar seems to benefit most from the Havok with Turbocharger preset (Double tap Havok key whenever you get a turbo charger, or it won't be very accurate)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by hollow36rus View Post
    Maybe u show a screenshot of the error?
    I did. the embed link didn't work but you can right click on the broken link and click "view image"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iTTickles View Post
    I just make sure to hit 1 or 2 (Primary and Secondary) before selecting the weapon key.
    I have a feeling many of the individuals reporting issues are missing this bit of information.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to csgamer91 For This Useful Post:

iTTickles (07-05-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Sorry for the double post.
    I solved my problem by pointing the script to ahk. If anyone else has the error "Failed attempt to launch program or document. No application is associated with the specified file" even after choosing to open the file with AHK with windows properties just point to it in the script.

Replace:
    Run *RunAs "%A_ScriptFullPath%"
    with
    Run *RunAs "%A_AhkPath%" "%A_ScriptFullPath%"

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Suadade For This Useful Post:

iTTickles (07-06-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by csgamer91 View Post
    I have a feeling many of the individuals reporting issues are missing this bit of information.
    Yeah I couldn't tell it was working at first. I used it just hitting the key and it had a placebo effect for awhile. Improved my aim because I thought it was working and it boosted my confidence.

I'd you're not 100% sure of this tools effect, its not working. This isn't placebo. This is the good shit. Even after manually setting, sometimes AHK seems to forget to behave. Im guessing the instructions get confused or overlap somehow over time.

If you fire the r301 and it doesn't feel like a sublime stream of bullets and give you tingles all over your body, you need to reapply the weaponslot to r301. Do it twice if you must.

Go to training and practice this. See what it looks like when it works and when it doesn't.

A good troubleshooting technique to see if something is working in game is put your weapon away and hold down the trigger. Don't move the camera or walk. You should see your screen move perpetually in the selected recoil pattern. R99 should pull your reticle almost straight down for example. Spitfire should scatter upward and to the side, etc.

I set weapons to G7 Scout when using Wingman, Longbows, etc so that they are not affected by this effect. So its kind of good G7 isn't doing anything.

More info:
    Hemlock -> (fast) Doubletap switches to Single fire. -
    Adds a surprising amount of benefit to this weapon which already had little recoil to begin with. THAT SAID having this setting on with any other fully automatic weapon WILL force the weapon into a single fire state. I mean you can fire a single round of even the Havok or R99 with this setting.

It is basically a selectfire mod for every weapon in the game. This can be awesome. It can also get you killed if you try to spray someone and forget you had this activated. Remember to reset the slot if switching weapons in the heat of battle or you'll be sad.

Havok -> (fast) Doubletab activates Turbocharger mode. -
    Absolutely mandatory you remember this as the normal Havok has completely different properties. If you pick up a turbo with the regular Havok activated, you'll fire worse than if the entire script was disabled. Be careful with this one. The accuracy is so good at medium range, I'd be hella suspicious hit by it.

Devotion has no Turbocharger mode for some reason. Seems to work fine with or without.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast