Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 643
  1. #31
    godspeedmaster1999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    599
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Cool
    Added you on IM

  2. #32
    niggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    11,274
    Reputation
    2219
    Thanks
    3,507
    My Mood
    Angelic
    waiting for your reply





    26.09.2012 Signed Up
    16.05.2017 Premium Member
    06.05.2018 - 07.08.2019 Publicist
    06.08.2018 - now Middleman
    17.12.2018 - now Marketplace Minion
    07.06.2019 - now Newsforce
    01.08.2019 - now Publicist
    15.08.2019 - now Fortnite Minion
    08.12.2019 - now GTA Marketplace Minion
    03.01.2020 - now Social Engineering Minion
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+
    10.01.2020 - now Cracking Minion
    07.02.2020 - now Head Publicist




    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.






  3. #33
    Buss-Money's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    hey, please accept my request on chat

  4. #34
    x3lementz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    added for IM, interested in farfetch. What is the max amount?

  5. #35
    dxclinxd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in Canada
    Posts
    68
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    Does anyone have any vouches other then what he posted in his thread, definitely interested in this but everyone seems to have issues getting in contact with him

  6. #36
    sajmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    350
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I am back to taking orders.

  7. #37
    Riptidepro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Added on IM boss

  8. #38
    sajmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    350
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post
    waiting for your reply
    We could look into doing some quick and easy store for a vouch copy. I am not interested in going through a lengthy process when I am at 60+ orders at most times which is mentally draining and why I am currently getting a perfect fit for a partner currently to take up some of the orders on buffer.

  9. #39
    OofOuchOwie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Gender
    male
    Location
    yoteland
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Asleep
    added regarding Samsung DE

  10. #40
    niggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    11,274
    Reputation
    2219
    Thanks
    3,507
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by sajmon View Post
    We could look into doing some quick and easy store for a vouch copy. I am not interested in going through a lengthy process when I am at 60+ orders at most times which is mentally draining and why I am currently getting a perfect fit for a partner currently to take up some of the orders on buffer.
    sure thing, ive added you on IM so we can talk there





    26.09.2012 Signed Up
    16.05.2017 Premium Member
    06.05.2018 - 07.08.2019 Publicist
    06.08.2018 - now Middleman
    17.12.2018 - now Marketplace Minion
    07.06.2019 - now Newsforce
    01.08.2019 - now Publicist
    15.08.2019 - now Fortnite Minion
    08.12.2019 - now GTA Marketplace Minion
    03.01.2020 - now Social Engineering Minion
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+
    10.01.2020 - now Cracking Minion
    07.02.2020 - now Head Publicist




    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.






  11. #41
    Luverdark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    7,821
    Posts
    4,878
    Reputation
    1365
    Thanks
    2,005
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by sajmon View Post
    We could look into doing some quick and easy store for a vouch copy. I am not interested in going through a lengthy process when I am at 60+ orders at most times which is mentally draining and why I am currently getting a perfect fit for a partner currently to take up some of the orders on buffer.
    I could also take a vouch copy. I have spoke to you previously elsewhere about oneplus. Is this easy or too difficult?

    I have added you on IM anyway.


    Did I help you? Please consider buying me a coffee




     
    Member Since 07-18-2015
    Mpgh Premium 07-17-2016
    Mpgh Premium Seller 08-17-2016
    Mpgh News Force (Gaming News) 02-09-2017
    Mpgh News Resignation 06-08-2017
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion 12-11-2017
    Former Staff 09-25-2018

  12. #42
    sajmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    350
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I am still taking new orders.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
    I could also take a vouch copy. I have spoke to you previously elsewhere about oneplus. Is this easy or too difficult?

    I have added you on IM anyway.
    I do not have the time to give out vouch copies to everybody. OnePlus is easy.

  13. #43
    Usersname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    661
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
    I could also take a vouch copy. I have spoke to you previously elsewhere about oneplus. Is this easy or too difficult?

    I have added you on IM anyway.
    He is in the process of doing my OnePlus 7 pro rn. Will vouch if he succeeds;no signature so hoping it goes through hassle free.

  14. #44
    Luverdark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    7,821
    Posts
    4,878
    Reputation
    1365
    Thanks
    2,005
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Usersname View Post
    He is in the process of doing my OnePlus 7 pro rn. Will vouch if he succeeds;no signature so hoping it goes through hassle free.

    Please @ me or quote me when done. Very interested to hear your vouch


    Did I help you? Please consider buying me a coffee




     
    Member Since 07-18-2015
    Mpgh Premium 07-17-2016
    Mpgh Premium Seller 08-17-2016
    Mpgh News Force (Gaming News) 02-09-2017
    Mpgh News Resignation 06-08-2017
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion 12-11-2017
    Former Staff 09-25-2018

  15. #45
    Evan MacMillan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MacMillan Estate
    Posts
    519
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Added you Interested in knowing which EU electronics shop you could possibly do

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 391
    Last Post: 2 Days Ago, 09:11 PM
  2. Replies: 76
    Last Post: 03-03-2020, 03:31 AM
  3. [WTB] Refund Service for Custom Store
    By Void Entity in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2019, 09:21 AM
  4. [Other] FREE WORLDWIDE REFUNDS (CERTAIN STORES ONLY)
    By curtaincalled in forum Giveaways
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-06-2018, 11:55 AM

Tags for this Thread