Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I noticed that if you have backspace mode on and the trade delay skip on too, it still shows the button like without backspace mode. (small thing but can be noticed)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    its really laggy now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    How do I change from Flash Player 18 to 30? I've been trying to search this whole day, but I think I may be looking in the wrong direction.

Thanks
    Just keeps saying my credentials are invalid, even though it's showing my characters - im using steam credentials.

Thanks
    thanks for the updtae

Thanks
    how do i have my character items and stats hidden ingame?

Thanks
    Does this not work for people who play on Steam? Whenever I replace my AssembleeGameProxy.swf with the 059.swf and rename the 059.swf, it doesn't seem to work.

Thanks
    Awesome release keep up the good work!

Thanks
    maybe im using it wrong but the fame bot seems really obvious. if you are using it and cant login the problem is probably krelay, you can find the update instructions in the krelay unlimited thread. before updating krelay it would crash every time

Thanks
    Two people I know with the client have been unable to access their account after solely playing on the client. One was hacked and lost all his good items and another just recently cannot log in. While this can be attributed to something else, has anyone had this issue or is it just these players?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to f10tony For This Useful Post:

055 (05-30-2019),bencow69 (05-30-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    It stops to autoshoot at turrets when the window is not active.
    Any way to prevent it? Just in order to farm accuracy in background.

Thanks
    how do i get this thing to work

Thanks

Exclamation Its possible that 059 client has been hacked

Quote Originally Posted by f10tony View Post
    Two people I know with the client have been unable to access their account after solely playing on the client. One was hacked and lost all his good items and another just recently cannot log in. While this can be attributed to something else, has anyone had this issue or is it just these players?
    I was waiting a while looking for something like this because I thought it was a just me case, but I can confirm that people are in fact getting hacked, most likely through the 059 client. I have one confirmed case of a friend that has gotten hacked through this client downloaded here at MPGH. By checking realmeye's recent deaths list around the time the hacker logged off my friend's account, I know there are at least 2 more people that have gotten hacked and have had all/most of their maxed characters killed. Judging by the speed of the characters dying and through talking to the hacker myself, it seems that this is a case of only one person hacking and screwing people over, unlike the incident with crazyclient last year. My friend also got hacked in that incident (pretty unlucky lol). With this in mind, I can come up with 3 possibilities off the top of my head:

The first would be that the hacker has found some way to exploit 059 client to get the username and password or somehow log onto the account. I know the hacker isn't just grabbing emails at random and brute forcing, because he told me "hackers will get fucked"(pretty ironic I know), meaning he knows that the user is using a hacked client and is specifically targeting these users. I don't know much about programs and how this works, but this is the only way I would see this working.

The second would be that there was a keylogger or something like that in his computer or left over from crazyclient. I don't this this is right though, because it seems strange that they would suddenly decide to start hacking people again like that. Additionally, if they had something like that, everything else would have gotten keylogged like his email or passwords for other things. This didn't happen, so unless it only works for the flash projector, its probably untrue. If your friends got keylogged in the crazyclient incident, then this one is probably right.

The third is one that I hesitate to say, but I feel must be said in the worst case scenario that any of what I say after this is true. One possibility is that the owner of this client, 059, is selling/giving away accounts on the side or has packaged a keylogger within this client. I think this is just me being superstitious, but my two of my emails got attempted logins today, from some really far away places (probably a vpn).(I have the client btw) If this piece of information is relevant at all, it reinforces the idea that there might be a keylogger with the client, and could even suggest that the real aim is not to hack our realm accounts, but gather other types of information. Of course, this is just a very very small possibility, as 059 client is the most trusted client and used by most, if not all of the hacking playerbase in this game, and 059 wouldn't risk his reputation on something small-scale like this. After all, hacked clients thrive on the trust built between the users and the provider, and 059 has not done anything to hurt that up till this point. Why ruin that to allow some jerk establish his own sense of justice? Additionally, if their real goal was to gather other information, they would have just logged in to check if the password worked, and logged back out instead of killing all the characters. That would blow their cover real fast.

It definitely isn't 059 doing any of this, because of the way the hacker talks and judging by how it's only one person hacking these accounts. Sorry for the long post, but after seeing the characters my friend worked so hard for die like that makes me want to provide as much information as possible to spread awareness and try to help solve the problem so nobody else has to go through this. I hope that if anyone reads this and finds themselves in the same situation will give their own account of the incident, and I hope 059 will see this post so he can check his client for vulnerabilities and see how this is happening.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bencow69 For This Useful Post:

055 (05-30-2019)

Thanks
    Any help, last night I was just messing around and switching for screenshot mode to hacking mode just to look at the difference. I log on this morning and I can still switch between modes, but now I cant get into fullscreen mode and where I can see more of the world on my screen. All of the other hacking feautres switch back besides for that. Any help?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nicktron10 View Post
    Any help, last night I was just messing around and switching for screenshot mode to hacking mode just to look at the difference. I log on this morning and I can still switch between modes, but now I cant get into fullscreen mode and where I can see more of the world on my screen. All of the other hacking feautres switch back besides for that. Any help?
    same problem here
    Eat - Ride - Sleep - Repeat and get profesionnal

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast