Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    i dont have disc ord or anything like it if your problem was perma loading open the client in flash right click it click global settings go advanced click trusted location settings click add add file go to your client click it click open click confirm then reopen the client

Thanks
    This is useful while waiting for 059 client update lol

Thanks
    Is there any way to crack IDEA? because my 1 month free expired

Thanks
    How do I make myself an admin?

Thanks
    Im having a problem compiling the client

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Hey, hello!, i have a problem... the RedisDesktopManager, it's paid... can i use other program?

- - - Updated - - -

can't i use XAMPP?, this source don't have database struct?

| Welcome to My Signature |

|Thanks Friends|

!Thanks Skilly!

!Thanks Skilly!

!Thanks Skilly!

| !Daemon Realms Resurrected! |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    my Redis Desktop Manager don't work correctely, i think... nothing appears in it

| Welcome to My Signature |

|Thanks Friends|

!Thanks Skilly!

!Thanks Skilly!

!Thanks Skilly!

| !Daemon Realms Resurrected! |

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EnjoiRed View Post
    What you need
    -Valor Source (https://******.com/Omniraptyr/Valor-Server)
    -IntelliJ IDEA (any version after 2016) for client editing.
    -Visual Studio for server editing.
    -Redis for windows (search on Google "redis for windows ServiceStack", go to the first page and select "downloads" then download the correct version for you).
    -Redis Desktop Manager for database management
    -Download flex sdk 4.9.1 (https://archive.apache.org/dist/flex/4.9.1/binaries/)

First open server.sln with Visual Studio located in the Votr-Server folder

go to wserver then wserver.json change port to 6379 change auth to your own password or get rid of it or keep that one up to you change adress to 127.0.0.1

now go to server then server.json put your new password in auth or their password or keep it empty

at the top click build then rebuild when its done rebuilding you can close Visual Studio

now for the client open VotR-Client then open .project in IntelliJ IDEA

Go to File->Project Structure and click "New" button and select Flex/AIR SDK
    Select the location where you left the folder of the flex sdk version, and select the folder that contains flex sdk 4.9.1 and click OK.
    then select the flex version

then go to Modules click on click NR-27.7.X13 when that opens click WebMain click change un check pure action scripts
    still in WebMain go to Dependencies and select Flex Version now build rebuild you will get errors dont worry you got to src kabam rotmg then go to Market right click it go to refactor click rename change Market to market then click refactor
    then go to src kabam rotmg application impl ProductionSetup.as press Ctrl F then find private const SERVER:String = change whats in "" to 127.0.0.1:8080 then rebuild again

open Redis Desktop Manager click connect to Redis in the top left corner under name put 0 and under auth put your password then click ok nothing will happen until you run redis-server.exe

to start open Votr-Server then bin run server.exe and wserver.exe as admin in the redis for windwos run Redis-Server.exe as admin (right click it and click run as administrator) now open Votr-Client bin-debug and WebMain

if server or wserver give you a error and crashes just open it again it happens to me idk if there is a fix for it or not
    if you dont under stand anything i put lmk ill help you
    When i try to rebuild the Valor Client it gives me these errors. I have downloaded Flex SDK 4.6 (i cant find 4.9.1) and apache flex does not work.
    Anyways the error is get is this.
    Error367, 37) [Valor]: Error code: 1119: Access of possibly undefined property RIGHT_CLICK through a reference with static type Class.
    Error42, 37) [Valor]: Error code: 1119: Access of possibly undefined property RIGHT_MOUSE_DOWN through a reference with static type Class.
    Those are the two different ones but they appear in several places. I have no clue why this does not work and help would be AWESOME.

Thanks

intellij idea

intellij idea always says there's already an exisiting project, and when i follow all the steps I go to the bin-debug folder and there is no swf or anything after i rebuild and build with intelliji

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by itsnotanled View Post
    intellij idea always says there's already an exisiting project, and when i follow all the steps I go to the bin-debug folder and there is no swf or anything after i rebuild and build with intelliji
    how do i edit my permissions?

Thanks
    the percent damage boost doesn't work. and when i try to open the map editor i got this error

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access property or method of a bare object reference
    at com.company.assembleegameclient.mapeditor::RegionE lement()[D:\Users\darke\Desktop\rotmg\turc\Valor-Server-master\VotR-Client\src\com\company\assembleegameclient\mapedit or\RegionElement.as:12]
    at com.company.assembleegameclient.mapeditor::RegionC hooser()[D:\Users\darke\Desktop\rotmg\turc\Valor-Server-master\VotR-Client\src\com\company\assembleegameclient\mapedit or\RegionChooser.as:9]
    at com.company.assembleegameclient.mapeditor::Editing Screen()[D:\Users\darke\Desktop\rotmg\turc\Valor-Server-master\VotR-Client\src\com\company\assembleegameclient\mapedit or\EditingScreen.as:152]
    at com.company.assembleegameclient.mapeditor::MapEdit or()[D:\Users\darke\Desktop\rotmg\turc\Valor-Server-master\VotR-Client\src\com\company\assembleegameclient\mapedit or\MapEditor.as:24]
    at kabam.rotmg.ui.view::TitleMediator/showMapEditor()[D:\Users\darke\Desktop\rotmg\turc\Valor-Server-master\VotR-Client\src\kabam\rotmg\ui\view\TitleMediator.as:98]
    at org.osflash.signals::Slot/execute()[C:\Users\cjpee_000\Google Drive\workspaces\Adobe Flash Builder 4.7\as3-signals\src\org\osflash\signals\Slot.as:88]
    at org.osflash.signals::OnceSignal/dispatch()[C:\Users\cjpee_000\Google Drive\workspaces\Adobe Flash Builder 4.7\as3-signals\src\org\osflash\signals\OnceSignal.as:132]
    at com.company.assembleegameclient.screens::TitleMenu Option/onMouseClick()[D:\Users\darke\Desktop\rotmg\turc\Valor-Server-master\VotR-Client\src\com\company\assembleegameclient\screens \TitleMenuOption.as:146]
    Last edited by darken024; 08-02-2020 at 07:11 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12