Thread: Dispute solved

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Dispute solved

Account - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=3900478

Scan report thread - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1444123

I was away due to some reasons so i couldnt do the giveaway . I compensated later on and paid @crisiscore1 which he will confirm here .

Please unban as soon as possible . Thanks alot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Confirm you got compensated. @crisiscore1

Thanks
    Reply @crisiscore1 . As soon as possible . Need to be unbanned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by zehergod1 View Post
    Reply @crisiscore1 . As soon as possible . Need to be unbanned
    He hasn't been online in over a week, please show evidence that you have compensated him. I.E: Some Chatlogs(screenshots only obviously of the real chat) and/or a refund to one of his known payment outlets.
    Last edited by Smoke; 07-04-2019 at 04:45 PM.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    He added me on ******* and had a different name , that i dont remember . His chat can be found for proofs if i get his ******* . :/ I paid him 60$ btc .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    He added me on ******* and had a different name , that i dont remember . His chat can be found for proofs if i get his ******* . :/ I paid him 60$ btc .
    Yes so as we wait for @crisiscore1 to reply, you can provide proof of him giving you the contact details and the conversation that further took place along with him giving the details for where the payment is to be sent and the corresponding proof of payment because verification of a compensation is necessary in this regard.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post

Yes so as we wait for @crisiscore1 to reply, you can provide proof of him giving you the contact details and the conversation that further took place along with him giving the details for where the payment is to be sent and the corresponding proof of payment because verification of a compensation is necessary in this regard.
    Hey sorry for the late reply. He texted me on IM on the zehergod1 account and asked me to add him on ******* so that he can refund me. We settled on a $60 refund in btc at that time. He said he would send it to me "tonight", and I told him to msg me when he's ready to send it. Then he has disappeared and hasn't gotten back to me on ******* at all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by crisiscore1 View Post
    Hey sorry for the late reply. He texted me on IM on the zehergod1 account and asked me to add him on ******* so that he can refund me. We settled on a $60 refund in btc at that time. He said he would send it to me "tonight", and I told him to msg me when he's ready to send it. Then he has disappeared and hasn't gotten back to me on ******* at all.
    @zehergod1 you said you had refunded @crisiscore1 but that doesn't seem to be the case? Please remember that lying in a dispute automatically leads to a permanent ban and the dispute will be deemed void.

@crisiscore1 it would help if you could provide the conversation on both IM and dis.cord to validate your claim.

Thanks
    Please send me your dic.cord name . I will send all the proof that i sent the btc with all his chat proofs . I have all the chats on ******* . He even told me on ******* to post and he will reply that the amount was paid .

- - - Updated - - -

@zehergod1 you said you had refunded @crisiscore1 but that doesn't seem to be the case? Please remember that lying in a dispute automatically leads to a permanent ban and the dispute will be deemed void.

@crisiscore1 it would help if you could provide the conversation on both IM and dis.cord to validate your claim.
    All i need is his ******* name with which he contacted me and ill have all the proofs to support my claim .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Please send me your dic.cord name . I will send all the proof that i sent the btc with all his chat proofs . I have all the chats on ******* . He even told me on ******* to post and he will reply that the amount was paid .

- - - Updated - - -

All i need is his ******* name with which he contacted me and ill have all the proofs to support my claim .
    You must already have his dis.cord name since you've been communicating with him. Only platform allowed for trading right now is the MPGH IM , provide all the screenshots and proof of payment and proof that the dis.cord user you were talking to is indeed @crisiscore1 in this thread, failing which I'm afraid you will be banned for lying in a dispute.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    3234800: helloh
    3234800: how may i help you?
    5458651: hi this is zeherpiladesajna . Add me on dis c o rd and ill do the se or give you btc to get it done . Got mixed up in some stuff . Sorry for the delay God#8528
    5458651: hi
    5458651: i posted the thread
    5458651: <a class="link" href="https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1451391&p=14385516#post14385516" target="_blank">https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14513
    91&p=14385516#post14385516</a>
    5458651: <a class="link" href="https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1451391" target="_blank">https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1451391</a>
    5458651: can you confirm ?
    5458651: ???/

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    @zehergod1 from the conversation on IM there is no indication of any refund. Why did you invite the user to your dis.cord when you know that it isn't allowed on MPGH? If you really wanted to refund you'd have done so through IM and provided the screenshots I had asked for already.

You have 24 hours to provide screenshots of the entire conversation between you and @crisiscore1 and proof that it is indeed him you were talking to on dis.cord, failing which I'm afraid you will be banned for scamming and lying in a dispute.

Thanks
    @zehergod1 from the conversation on IM there is no indication of any refund. Why did you invite the user to your dis.cord when you know that it isn't allowed on MPGH? If you really wanted to refund you'd have done so through IM and provided the screenshots I had asked for already.

You have 24 hours to provide screenshots of the entire conversation between you and @crisiscore1 and proof that it is indeed him you were talking to on dis.cord, failing which I'm afraid you will be banned for scamming and lying in a dispute.
    I have over 400-500 messages on ******* and i dont remember his name . Can you get him to give his dis.cord name or the only option i seem to have is repay him . Even he says that we fixed a 60$ price and stuff(This chat was done on ******* as there are proofs in the im logs we had no such conversation on im ). All this was done on dis.cord because i was banned on mpgh and i didnt want to use another id . I am not at all lying or trying to scam here . Please understand i am stuck in a situation here because i forgot his dis.cord name .

Thanks
    I have over 400-500 messages on ******* and i dont remember his name . Can you get him to give his dis.cord name or the only option i seem to have is repay him . Even he says that we fixed a 60$ price and stuff(This chat was done on ******* as there are proofs in the im logs we had no such conversation on im ). All this was done on dis.cord because i was banned on mpgh and i didnt want to use another id . I am not at all lying or trying to scam here . Please understand i am stuck in a situation here because i forgot his dis.cord name .
    I don't remember even giving you my btc address, you asked for my "address", and I asked if you wanted the btc address, then u said no, house address because you wanted check your docs to see if you started your SE or something along the lines of that. After that you said you'll send me the amount "tonight" and let me know when you have sent it. Then I never heard back from you again.

So if you want, you can send it to me now, but I'm not going to take $60 in btc, because in the amount of time it went by, bitcoin price has more than quadrupled from $4000 to $17000. I dont want to take 4x$60 = $240 either, but I would say it's easier if you just send me the amount the item itself costs ($150) so I can buy it myself instead. You still made a net "profit" of $90 for having kept your btc so I think this is fair for both of us.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by crisiscore1 View Post
    I don't remember even giving you my btc address, you asked for my "address", and I asked if you wanted the btc address, then u said no, house address because you wanted check your docs to see if you started your SE or something along the lines of that. After that you said you'll send me the amount "tonight" and let me know when you have sent it. Then I never heard back from you again.

So if you want, you can send it to me now, but I'm not going to take $60 in btc, because in the amount of time it went by, bitcoin price has more than quadrupled from $4000 to $17000. I dont want to take 4x$60 = $240 either, but I would say it's easier if you just send me the amount the item itself costs ($150) so I can buy it myself instead. You still made a net "profit" of $90 for having kept your btc so I think this is fair for both of us.
    PM me your dis.cord ID, if he is lying on this dispute he will be banned. He has been consistently claiming to have refunded you, need to verify that.

EDIT: @zehergod1 I have sent you an IM invite in order to provide you with crisiscore1's dis.cord ID, you have claimed to refund him throughout the thread and he has denied this claim, Upon receipt of this ID on IM, You have 24 hours to provide screenshots of the entire conversation and payment proof, be sure to display his dis.cord ID in the screenshots so that we know it is indeed him you were talking to.
    Last edited by Time; 07-12-2019 at 05:59 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast