Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    I think it depends on your account. Mine was always $5 :\

Thanks
    changed the country to sudan or whatever, u get $10 USD and not canadian, which doesn't allow for canadian codes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by K1RA- View Post
    changed the country to sudan or whatever, u get $10 USD and not canadian, which doesn't allow for canadian codes.
    Can you still use the $10 usd received for Canadian rides though?

Thanks
    Obviously this is something Uber decided to changed.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by K1RA- View Post
    Any update on this?

Thanks
    cant use the code unless ur in the US so dont bother

Thanks
    Bump you can change the country but it won't work, it will only work if you're in the United states. So imagine paying $1.5-2 dollars (most sellers sell for) for a 5 dollar ride off, someone PM me if there's a work around.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by sanku View Post
    So imagine paying $1.5-2 dollars (most sellers sell for) for a 5 dollar ride off
    Its even worse in the UK lmao

Member Since 07-18-2015
    Mpgh Premium 07-17-2016
    Mpgh Premium Seller 08-17-2016
    Mpgh News Force (Gaming News) 02-09-2017
    Mpgh News Resignation 06-08-2017
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion 12-11-2017
    Former Staff 09-25-2018

Thanks
    Fuck Uber they deserve to go bankrupt for changing our promo to 5 dollars...

Thanks
    Bump you can change the country but it won't work, it will only work if you're in the United states. So imagine paying $1.5-2 dollars (most sellers sell for) for a 5 dollar ride off, someone PM me if there's a work around.
    I don't think most sellers are taking into account that anyone outside the US isn't getting that $10 off.

Factor in that most sellers' rates are in USD, so you tack on the conversion, and you're saving something like $0.60 per ride...which is not worth any effort what so ever.

Sellers need to work off of a % model instead.

I.e. "Uber Referrals for 15% of your discount"
    US: $1.5 Uber referrals (Since they get $10 off)
    Canada: $0.75 (Since they only get $5 off)
    etc.

Of course, you can have percentage rates relative to the market. Maybe make it 20% for Canada, and 10% for the states, etc. At this rate, you're neglecting entire markets just to gain the US market, since no one in Canada is going to bother with uber referrals if they only save $0.60. Granted, the US is larger, and naturally you have a larger customer supply, but given that most of these refunders have delegated most of the process, their goal should be bringing in repeat customers and increasing market share across MPGH - they are sorely neglecting other markets.

I'm always shocked that certain refunders don't get their shit together, but I imagine a lot of refunders at 13 year old teens or something, and few look to scale or take this seriously

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by harlast View Post
    I don't think most sellers are taking into account that anyone outside the US isn't getting that $10 off.

Factor in that most sellers' rates are in USD, so you tack on the conversion, and you're saving something like $0.60 per ride...which is not worth any effort what so ever.

etc.

Of course, you can have percentage rates relative to the market. Maybe make it 20% for Canada, and 10% for the states, etc. At this rate, you're neglecting entire markets just to gain the US market, since no one in Canada is going to bother with uber referrals if they only save $0.60. Granted, the US is larger, and naturally you have a larger customer supply, but given that most of these refunders have delegated most of the process, their goal should be bringing in repeat customers and increasing market share across MPGH - they are sorely neglecting other markets.

I'm always shocked that certain refunders don't get their shit together, but I imagine a lot of refunders at 13 year old teens or something, and few look to scale or take this seriously
    @ganeshisking @honey007 @Jamessmith95 @gold_smith @eleanor23 @catwalk11 @elon reeve please read^^ i mean i believe they use bots for the sign up promos anyway

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

etc.

sir this is not actually possible as per present situation, since every referral is processed by a certain chain of events which requires time and investment as well. Just take India as an example, the referral amount for India is 25 INR which is equivalent to 0.35USD, for which of course we cant lower our price 1/10th of current price, where the process including time consumed and the investment remains same in both cases for us.

- - - Updated - - -

@ganeshisking @honey007 @Jamessmith95 @gold_smith @eleanor23 @catwalk11 @elon reeve please read^^ i mean i believe they use bots for the sign up promos anyway
    bots are not possible for this process, since every referral is done from a fully completed ride.

- - - Updated - - -

etc.

and the referrals are entirely different thing, it has no connection with the refunds.

Thanks
    Happened to me too :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Its a totally genuine process and offer which is given by uber. For each ride we have to do real rides.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12