Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

MPGH News - 244th Edition

244th Edition - May 28th, 2019
    Snapple Fact: The average human produces 10,000 gallons of saliva in a lifetime.

Donations:
    None this week.

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Birthdays:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]gerassss
    [MPGH]Psychotic

Moderators
    [MPGH]Lily
    Current section: Market Place.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Joker
    Current section: Other First Person Shooter Hacks, Other MMORPG Hacks and and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Kevin
    Current section: Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]meme
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current sections: Crossfire Hacks & Cheats, Fortnite Hacks and Cheats, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Fortnite Hacks and Cheats, and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.

Minions
    [MPGH]Ahmad
    Current sections: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Allura
    Current sections: Cryptocurrency Talk and Minecraft Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dab
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Hentai
    Current section: Grand Theft Auto Hacks & Cheats and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Heroes
    Current section: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]MikeRohsoft
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats and Programming.
    [MPGH]RespectNF
    Current section: Market Place.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]InCognito
    [MPGH]Joe
    [MPGH]Lily
    [MPGH]Majestic
    [MPGH]niggo
    [MPGH]RespectNF

Hot Threads:

European Elections are over, rise of the right wing parties?
    The election for the European Parliament was held between the 23rd and 26th May all across Europe in the 28 Member States. The voters represented over 500 million people. Due to an increase in advertisements in all media forms like TV, Radio and especially the internet there has been an overall increase in voters.
    There are 10 groups which will enter the European Parliament. Since there are 28 countries it would not be viable for each of the multiple parties from each country to enter, therefore all the parties with the same views are grouped together and will act as one in the Parliament.
    The Biggest one is the European Peoples Party (EVP) with now 180 Seats, down from 221 seats in 2014. They represent the Christdemocratic parties. They are generally very conservative.
    The S&D are the Social Democrats with a center left view. They have now gotten 145 seats, down again from 191.
    The European Conservatives and Reformists (ALDE) are a civic democratic party, which means they are generally more interested in the economy and the wellbeing of that. Unlike the prior 2 parties they managed to gain additional seats, they now have 109 ones compared to 67.
    Now the 4th biggest force are the Grüne/EFA which represent left views with a high importance of climate saving measures and interest in the environment. They also managed to gain additional votes, up from 52 to 69.
    The EKR, ENF and EFDD all represent different Eurosceptic hard right parties from different european countries. All votes of those added up they now have 171 seats, a high increase from 118 in 2014. While they all act as a different parties they are very similar in their core messaging therefore theyre counted as one party here.
    GUE/NGL is the party for the hard left voters, they have lost a few seats and are now at 39, down from 52.
    Last but not least there are the Non inscrits, which do not belong to any party or the party they belong to does not associate with any of the previously mentioned ones.

In general it can be said that there is a clear trend all across Europe in the latest elections. The middle right and middle left parties had to suffer big losses. Meanwhile especially the far right parties have gained a lot more seats and are showing the trend of more political extremism.

A visual representation of the new Seat Distribution in the European Parliament

Sandwich's Simple CSGO Essentials
    This week brings back the popular and long-awaited update for CSGO Essentials. The cheat is an external cheat designed for a legit playstyle, I'm looking at you Forsaken. The cheat is easily customisable although it must all be done through the console application. This update revises the cheat and we hope to see the updates come out more frequently.
    Thread

Trump bans Huawei, Should you own a Huawei Smartphone now?
    Just the other week, President Trump placed Huawei on their blacklist that prevents American companies working with specific foreign subsidiaries. Now we already knew Huawei was banned from the United States, this has been going on for quite some time now but the big deal though is that Google just came out saying they're no longer providing services to Huawei. This has huge implications which could potentially destroy the company. Huawei could potentially lose up to 11 billion dollars not having access to the Google Play Store and apps like YouTube Google Maps will completely crush Huawei smartphones. This is not a big deal if you're in China because Google services are banned in that country but everywhere else in the world is a big deal now if you're a current owner of a Huawei P30 Pro and P20. Right now you'll still continue to receive security updates but you might not see future updates to major Android releases like Android Q or any future release going forward. The report does say that Huawei is still allowed to use the Android open source project and that's fine, they can continue using Android but Google is moving away from that and they're working closer and closer with OEMs to provide a better experience. Huawei has also been preparing for this, they do have their own operating system as a plan B in case this ever happened which is called the HongMeng OS. If you have a Huawei smartphone right now, the Play Store is not being removed you still have access to all the Google Apps and you'll still continue to receive security updates. You just might not get the next version of Android. Get one if you don't care about not able to use any Google related apps anymore.

OnePlus 7 Pro Hacked in Minutes
    The OnePlus 7 Pro is a beautiful and technological advanced phone. The pop-up camera and the full screen display shows OnePls is still pushing the form and the functionality of the device. Regardless of all these "beautiful" design, the fingerprint sensor still got hacked.

The fingerprint sensor rests under the screen, but the accuracy and speed is similar to that of the normal sensor. The OnePlus 7 Pro also has the option for facial recognition, but the slow speed makes more user to opt for fingerprint.

Earlier this week, a video by MaxTech showed how easily the fingerprint sensor can be fooled. The device unlocked with just a hot-glue gun, tinfoil and normal white glue. This method is nothing new, and similar methods have fooled many biometric security systems, but the simplicity of the method makes the hacking easy and efficient.

Tyler, The Creator - IGOR
    Tyler released promotion for his new album IGOR only a couple of months before release (with the main promotions being 2-3 weeks before the album dropped). Tyler fans automatically took to twitter to express their excitement for the project, but was this project what they wanted or expected? The night of the album release Tyler posted a picture on instagram stating “THIS IS NOT BASTARD. THIS IS NOT GOBLIN. THIS IS NOT WOLF. THIS IS NOT CHERRY BOMB. THIS IS NOT FLOWER BOY. THIS IS IGOR.” Tyler explains that when listening to this album it's important to not expect any sounds from his previous albums. He was right to make this statement because boy is this album completely different than anything he's ever made. His earlier albums consisted of hate-filled lyrics about his Father he's never met, while his mid career albums are more exploring and searching for his proper sound while IGOR changes all of that completely and Tyler takes on a more experimental approach. This is fair seeing as Tyler has released multiple albums in the sounds we're all used to, so who can hold it against him if he feels like experimenting? There's a lot of electronic-esque sounds on this album as well as a prevalent guitar presence. This album probably doesn't have much radio appeal, although there are a couple of songs which can be deemed "bangers". "WHATS GOOD" and "NEW MAGIC WAND" are among those few. It seems IGOR is yet another alternate persona for Tyler (among the already 4 or 5 he has). Tyler can be seen on twitter and instagram wearing a short blonde wig and sunglasses, it's assumed this is the dress of his alternate personality. IGOR is NOT for close-minded listeners, while the lyrics are pretty standard for a Tyler project, the instrumentals are incredibly off-putting. While they do sound good, it's obvious that some things were recorded... off-pitch.. for lack of a better phrase. Tyler experiments with off-beat and off-pitch vocals and production on this record I'm assuming because it doesn't get done much at all.
    I enjoyed the album a lot, but I've seen a lot of backlash about this album. I'm a long time Tyler fan so that may have something to do with my reasoning for enjoying the tape. Give it a listen here.

Infinite Tucker Went Full Superman To Win A Race
    Texas A&M University track star Infinite Tucker claimed victory in the 400-meter hurdles event at the 2019 SEC Track & Field Championships by performing a spectacular “Superman dive” over the finishing line.
    Tucker was neck-and-neck with his teammate Robert Grant on the final leg of the race, held in Arkansas. After clearing the final hurdle, Tucker charged the finish line and went “full Superman,” diving across it to take the win over Grant.
    Tucker Told the following to ESPN afterwards:“I saw my mother at the finish, and I jumped to give her a hug.And that’s all it is.”
    Texas A&M head coach Pat Henry joked about Tucker’s dramatic win. “I’ve told Tucker ‘you can’t get there faster diving, just run through and you’ll be fine,'” Henry said. “He thought he was a swim team guy today.”
    Tucker, who finished second in last year’s championship race, had a winning time of 49.38 seconds. He is currently the U.S. and collegiate leader for the 2019 season and ranks 10th on the world list.

Assange Indicted Under Espionage Act
    Julian Assange, Wikileaks founder has recently been indicted on 17 accounts of violating the US espionage act raising concerns over both journalistic rights and the first amendment. The charges are the latest twist in a career in which Assange has morphed from a crusader for radical transparency to fugitive from a Swedish sexual assault investigation, to criminal defendant in the United States. It has not yet been explained as to why justice officials have decided to charge Assange under the espionage act as it was a step debating under the Obama administration but not taken.

Interview – Schuba:

Organized Chaos: Hello, Schuba how are you today

Schuba: Good, haven't done much other than sleep and eat

Organized Chaos: Damn, me too bro. I work and come home, try to get on my computer. I get distracted most days now, but I still find time here and there. When and why did you join MPGH?

Schuba: So I joined MPGH in 2012, but I don't remember what I was using it for back then. I remember the first game I started using hacks for was Need For Speed Online (or whatever it's called) that was probably around 2014 though

Organized Chaos: That's quite awhile ago, you've been around for almost 6 1/2 years then. What do you think of MPGH then versus what it has become now?

Schuba: So here recently I haven't been the most active user except for within the News Force realm, so I'd have to say I enjoyed MPGH back in around 2015 or so when everyone wasn't banned. Here recently I visit General and don't see anyone I know so I just leave. I think it was less active back then versus now, back then it was mainly all the same 50 users always frequenting.

Organized Chaos: I think I would say the same. It's sad to see so many OG's ans users have come and gone. Due to scamming, life, death, etc... Where do you think MPGH is headed in the future?

Schuba: I think it's headed in the direction of any other gaming marketplace forum. I haven't visited the marketplace recently, but if it's growing as much as it was last time I was there then that's my prediction. I've seen a lot of users come to MPGH specifically for using the marketplace and mention they don't plan on downloading any hacks or anything.

Organized Chaos: I'd say the marketplace is a huge center-piece of MPGH, but I do agree. Not a lot of people make an account and don't download or visit any other sub forums.
    Do you wanna give any members any shout outs today?

Schuba: Shout out @Cursed cause I probably wouldn't have been using the site as long as I have if it wasn't for him. I remember he was the only uploader to the console gaming section back in 2014-2015 (I believe). Shout out @Logic and you
    Everyone else I would shout out got banned lmfao

Organized Chaos: Well uh... Cursed got bday banned or something happened a few hours ago. We are super close irl friends.

Schuba: Okay, well I guess everyone I would shout out is banned lmfao

Organized Chaos: Logic still exists I haven't seen him post on Snapchat in forever to be honest. Now that I think about it. Thanks for taking time to be interviewed today Schuba. Sorry this is a shorter one. Unfortunately it is Memorial day weekend and I work and have things to attend too tomorrow. I hope your weekend isn't boring and enjoy some nice weather if you can.

Schuba: Thanks man, hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend as well!

Head Editor
    • Ahlwong

Editors
    • Majestic
    • niggo

Writers

Headlines
    • Ahlwong

User News
    • Ahlwong

Global News
    • HALOS117
    • niggo

Hack of The Week
    • KillTheNoise
    • Samm

Gaming News
    • ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
    • MoneyMachine

Technology News
    • kahsiong
    • Majestic

Music News
    • Joe
    • Schuba

Sports News
    • Blackblock
    • Sean

Media News
    • KillTheNoise
    • Versa

WTF News?
    • aku
    • Cursed

Interviewers
    • Ahmad
    • Organized Chaos

Freelancers
    • Doc
    • Eternity
    • wan
    Last edited by Ahlwong; 05-27-2019 at 05:03 PM.
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ahl For This Useful Post:

FoxHunter (05-28-2019),Fucking Moron (05-29-2019),MikeRohsoft (05-28-2019),niggo (05-28-2019),Sandwich (05-28-2019),Schuba (05-29-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i wouldnt have expected the oneplus to be fooled so easily

26.09.2012 Signed Up
    16.05.2017 Premium Member
    06.05.2018 - 07.08.2019 Publicist
    06.08.2018 - now Middleman
    17.12.2018 - now Marketplace Minion
    07.06.2019 - now Newsforce
    01.08.2019 - now Publicist
    15.08.2019 - now Fortnite Minion
    08.12.2019 - now GTA Marketplace Minion
    03.01.2020 - now Social Engineering Minion
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+
    10.01.2020 - now Cracking Minion
    07.02.2020 - now Head Publicist

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post
    i wouldnt have expected the oneplus to be fooled so easily
    Ur FoOLeD EAsiLy

Thanks
    I gotta say of all the forums I have been on you guys make reading the news pretty damn cool Well done

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Ur FoOLeD EAsiLy
    no u
    how come i didnt get a notification for this

26.09.2012 Signed Up
    16.05.2017 Premium Member
    06.05.2018 - 07.08.2019 Publicist
    06.08.2018 - now Middleman
    17.12.2018 - now Marketplace Minion
    07.06.2019 - now Newsforce
    01.08.2019 - now Publicist
    15.08.2019 - now Fortnite Minion
    08.12.2019 - now GTA Marketplace Minion
    03.01.2020 - now Social Engineering Minion
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+
    10.01.2020 - now Cracking Minion
    07.02.2020 - now Head Publicist

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    You're literally dumb.
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to niggo For This Useful Post:

sdqqx2 (09-23-2019)