Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks

Combat Error

Sometimes the bot uses the skills and they are aimless and buggy, so the combat does not start and the bot is forever stopped. Anyone else with this problem?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    how do i get 5 mil gold when mine is capped at 4 mil ?

Thanks

Unhappy How i can get 40k legion token?

I want to use this bot, but how do i get 40k legion toke if the limit is 25k and how do i get all that gold?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Oswal192 View Post
    I want to use this bot, but how do i get 40k legion toke if the limit is 25k and how do i get all that gold?
    you'll make the gold back while farming if not just farm it back

for legion tokens just farm it back when it uses it

Thanks

how even

Quote Originally Posted by coyes1 View Post
    I didnot see anyone talking about times, so ill tell my times.
    With blazebinder i farm Fealty 1 in 1 Day (around 20hours+), Fealty 2 is really fast bcs i already have acess to some 2 or 3 areas who need access quests to farm, so, + 1 day (16~18 hours).
    And i believe if already have the LT ill be finished the challenge today (+ two days, bcs u cant stack 40k LT, just 25).

Thank u for the script, very helpful.

edit*
    I have some dc issues, but with auto login isnt a problem.

How do you even finish fealty 1 in 20 hours , i couldnt . By my calculations , it took me around 6 hours with blaze blinder to get 3 scrolls . Also im at level 93 .

Thanks
    Definitely took me a lot longer to get through than the OP post says, but still does the job at the very least. Really sucks when it hangs though, not sure why it tends to screw up sometimes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawrgnarok View Post
    Definitely took me a lot longer to get through than the OP post says, but still does the job at the very least. Really sucks when it hangs though, not sure why it tends to screw up sometimes.
    its because the game is buggy and the servers too

has nothin to do with the bot

this bot 100% efficient and doesnt use glitched rooms
    its done its job

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by poopofdoom27 View Post
    i dont know why but whenever i kill aeacus and get the drop, my account gets disconnected
    turn on lag killer and disable your cloak helm and turn of animation then put the fps on 10

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GPmaster1 View Post
    how do i get 5 mil gold when mine is capped at 4 mil ?
    you need to buy all the cowls you can for 4 mil then buy the rest for 1 mil

Thanks
    Has anyone had this issue before? For Legion Fealty 1, sometimes the bot will be stuck at 998 Dracolich Contracts with two on the screen. However it will stay like that with no more contracts being dropped and it will never accept the two Contracts on screen.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 10i View Post
    Has anyone had this issue before? For Legion Fealty 1, sometimes the bot will be stuck at 998 Dracolich Contracts with two on the screen. However it will stay like that with no more contracts being dropped and it will never accept the two Contracts on screen.
    Yes sadly it does same on me, when i accept those dracolich contracts it disconnects from the server.

Thanks

Bugs

So i used this bot for a while now and noticed some bugs.
    I donīt know by myself how to fix them and if it is possible at all. But maybe it is usefull for you in case if you want to update file.
    1) Legion Fealty 1 - sometimes bot just endlessly farms Aeacus even if 50 items are achieved.
    2) Legion Fealty 2 - appears mistake, when item cap reaches 500 (visually it may be 500, but actually it is 498-499 and vice-versa). Sometimes it visually in quest appears 500, actual number in inventory is 498 and all you have to do is to accept manually 2 item drops (cause bot donīt accept them).
    3) Legion Fealty 3 - Diamond token of Dage farming. Legion Loyality Rewarded quest. It is pretty broken by its own, because sometimes temporary item "Carnax Eye" just donīt drop and you have to change servers and uncheck/check "reject non-whitelisted items" box. But also bot stucks in tercessuinotlim map, endlessly farming dark makais (command list shows aqlesson map though. It means, that appears some kind of problem with changing map). Also few times already noticed problem with "Defeated Makai" item - it is in item cap. Shows 25, but actually there is 24 (Quest complete error). Maybe it helps if you set farming cap to 26, but iīm not sure.
    Hope its usefull, i will add info, if another problem appear.
    Last edited by ATAMAHbI4; 08-01-2020 at 03:03 AM.

Thanks

How to Fix the Dracolich Contract Item Pick Up!

Hello everyone,

I saw some people saying they were having an issue with the dracolich contracts getting stuck right before completion and being unable to accept the final 2-3 drops. I made my own bot line for fealty 1 and was having the same issues.

What is happening is that the bot is set to pick up items while not in combat (perhaps because it cannot execute commands in parallel) and it will only pick up 'new' drops but only drops occurring right before the kill are seen as new. This causes the final drops to sometimes become invisible and will stale out the bot until a human input occurs.

I found a solution that has been working for me. Since I cannot post any links I will write down the steps you need to add into your bot.

Steps: Set the kill for items number to 997 or 998 (can go lower but it's pointless), input a relatively long delay (3000 ms), put in a "get drop: dracolich contract".

Assuming you are in a public room on a busy server this will allow the drops to max and then the pick up command will select the queued items allowing you to complete the 1000 contracts without stalling.

Hopefully that helps!

Thanks

not progressing

Sorry lol, am i stupid? i just completed fealty 1 and the bot just tries to do fealty 1 again?

Thanks

2021 Update

For anyone using this specific bot in 2021, the Legion Fealty 1 "Darkened Essence" needs to be farmed at shadowrealmpast NOT shadowrealm as is in the bot commands.

Simple fix, just add a command to join shadowrealmpast enter spawn in place of shadowrealm and it works fine.

I highly recommend doing this on Artix/another populated server as it just makes everything go a little bit faster.

For anyone struggling to have their abilities used correctly like I was, make sure you go into the combat tab then go into skills in the dropdown at the bottom, click "Add Skill Set" then put in the skills you want to use. I'm using VHL so for safety I just do 1024012012 (Doesn't have to be exactly that, I don't know the perfect rotation for a bot, I just like this because it gives 50% damage reduction, HoT and heal). Then to make the bot ACTUALLY use the skills selected, IN THAT ORDER, go back to commands in the drop down, click "Use Skill Set" and put it all the way at the top. (I don't know if it's required to be at the top, I did it and it works). I recommend using a macro to spam left click through the list, otherwise you'll be there awhile.

I'll update here if I come across any other issues and fixes if I find them/need to.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ImmortalKombat For This Useful Post:

John_Faala (03-02-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ATAMAHbI4 View Post
    So i used this bot for a while now and noticed some bugs.
    I donīt know by myself how to fix them and if it is possible at all. But maybe it is usefull for you in case if you want to update file.
    1) Legion Fealty 1 - sometimes bot just endlessly farms Aeacus even if 50 items are achieved.
    2) Legion Fealty 2 - appears mistake, when item cap reaches 500 (visually it may be 500, but actually it is 498-499 and vice-versa). Sometimes it visually in quest appears 500, actual number in inventory is 498 and all you have to do is to accept manually 2 item drops (cause bot donīt accept them).
    3) Legion Fealty 3 - Diamond token of Dage farming. Legion Loyality Rewarded quest. It is pretty broken by its own, because sometimes temporary item "Carnax Eye" just donīt drop and you have to change servers and uncheck/check "reject non-whitelisted items" box. But also bot stucks in tercessuinotlim map, endlessly farming dark makais (command list shows aqlesson map though. It means, that appears some kind of problem with changing map). Also few times already noticed problem with "Defeated Makai" item - it is in item cap. Shows 25, but actually there is 24 (Quest complete error). Maybe it helps if you set farming cap to 26, but iīm not sure.
    Hope its usefull, i will add info, if another problem appear.
    Yeah same experience with F3 'til now, some problem with monster aggressiveness and doesn't reset on the cell and move to next map

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast