Thanks

how begin to learn c# and can if i learn this language create cheat ?

hi ^^ , i am beginners i know anything in c#and want to learn this language can u help me for how and where begin ?
    and what i will can do with c# ? ( sry for my bad english )
    Sincerly

Thanks
    English:

Hey,
    C# is easy to learn, and is a good programming language to start by acquiring the basics of algorithm.
    With the .Net framework (with visual studio), you can easily build windows applications with a UI
    (by visually placing buttons on a window, changing properties and coding the actions of each button/control).
    With C#, you can do that kind of things:

C# can be used to code video games (with unity3d for example).
    C# can also be used to code trainers (windowed program that changes memory values in games).

For example:
    (the breath of a wild trainer has been coded in c# to cheat in the game, when emulated in Cemu Wii U emulator. You can change every parameter of the game:
    ammo, weapons durability, infinite health/stamina, weapon stats...).

It works for simple programs like emulator, or simple games, but I'm not sure if it will work on online and anti-cheat protected games.
    Usually, cheat coders use c++ to build .dll files, and they use injectors (these injectors can be coded in c#) to run the cheats.
    The problem is, creating a cheat doesn't only require coding knowledge. Coding is actually the easy part. The most difficult part is to understand
    how the game has been coded, what are the securities it uses, how to bypass these securities. This is called "reverse engineering" and consists in
    finding weaknesses, addresses (addies/offsets), and how to change them in the memory. Cheat coders use softwares like ollydbg or cheatengine to do so.

Ollydbg:
    It requires to know how asm works (a low level language, the last understandable language before binary).
    Cheatengine is easier to use, but not sure if you can create a cheat by only using cheatengine.

Français:

Salut,
    Le c# est assez facile à apprendre, et c'est un bon langage de programmation pour débuter et acquérir les bases de l'algorithmique.
    Avec le framework .Net (avec visual studio), tu peux créer facilement des applications windows avec interface utilisateur
    (en plaçant, visuellement, des boutons sur une fenetre, changer les propriétés, coder des actions de chaque bouton/contrôle).
    Avec le c#, tu peux faire ce genre de choses:

Le C# peut être utilisé pour coder des jeux vidéos (avec unity3D par exemple).
    Le C# peut aussi être utilisé pour coder des "trainers" (des programmes fenêtrés qui changent des valeurs dans la mémoire de jeux).

Par exemple:
    (Le trainer Breath of the Wild a été codé en C# pour cheater dans le jeu, quand celui ci est émulé avec l'émulateur Wii U, Cemu).
    Tu peux changer tout les paramètres du jeu: nombre de munitions, durabilité des armes, vie/endurance infinie, statistiques des armes...).

ça fonctionne pour des programmes simple comme les émulateurs, les jeux simples, mais pas sûr que ça va fonctionner pour
    des jeux en ligne munis d'une protection anti-cheat. Habituellement, les codeurs de cheats utilisent le c++ pour créer des fichiers .dll,
    et ils utilisent des injecteurs (ces injecteurs peuvent être codés en c#) pour lancer les cheats.

Le problème est que, créer un cheat ne requière pas uniquement des connaissances en programmation. La programmation, c'est la partie facile.
    La partie la plus compliquée, c'est de comprendre comment le jeu a été codé, quelles sécurités il utilise, et comment contourner ces sécurités.
    On appelle ça le "reverse engineering" -> ingénierie inversée, et ça consiste à trouver les faiblesses, adresses (addies/offsets), et comment les
    changer dans ma mémoire. Les codeurs de cheats utilisent des logiciels comme ollydbg ou cheatengine pour y parvenir.

Ollydbg:

ça demande de savoir comment fonctionne l'asm (assembleur, un langage de bas niveau: un des derniers langage compréhensible par l'homme, avant le binaire).
    Cheatengine est facile a utiliser, mais pas sûr que tu puisse créer des cheats en utilisant uniquement cheat engine.
    Last edited by Demonz54; 05-30-2019 at 06:26 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demonz54 For This Useful Post:

4308 (04-24-2022),Xaverie (05-15-2023)

Thanks
    Thanks you so much for the replie

je suis français merci beaucoup a toi pour ton aide ^^ si besoin je pense que plus tard je te contacterais au cas ou je suis bloquer sur quelquechose
    aurais tu dis cord ?

Thanks
    Non, j'ai pas dis cord, mais tu peux m'envoyer un mp sur mpgh.
    Par contre, j'ai que des connaissances en C#, et un peu en c++.
    Je pourrais pas t'aider pour le reverse engineering, c'est trop compliqué pour moi ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ban the immortal View Post
    Cheatengine is easier to use, but not sure if you can create a cheat by only using cheatengine.
    Actually, you can? Never heard of Cheat Engine Trainers?

#LOGS
    12-02-2020 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto got gifted the Premium Membership from [MPGH]Azuki - sponsored by [MPGH]Flengo.
    27-11-2019 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto captured the GFX Team Base together with [MPGH]Howl & [MPGH]Poonce.
    08-14-2017 ⌨ defaulto joined the game.

Thanks
    no "cord" or i have to do something xD

For "learning Reverse Engeneering" just search for it, with the new Star Program from the NSA
    "ghidra reverse engineering tutorial"

I would search it on YT ^^ maybe there is even something in france
    Last edited by MikeRohsoft; 05-30-2019 at 11:37 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by defaulto View Post
    Actually, you can? Never heard of Cheat Engine Trainers?
    Oh yeah, you are right, I forgot about this, here's a tutorial I found:

But using cheat engine, you can also get the pointers, and code your own c# trainer from scratch.
    I'm just not sure if these kind of cheats work on anticheat protected games, and on online games in particular.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonz54 View Post
    Oh yeah, you are right, I forgot about this, here's a tutorial I found:

But using cheat engine, you can also get the pointers, and code your own c# trainer from scratch.
    I'm just not sure if these kind of cheats work on anticheat protected games, and on online games in particular.
    It does, as long its some bad/average anticheat I guess. The Game Growtopia as example has one of these. Cheat Engine would be enough for it. Since you kinda bypass getting banned by just noping an instruction inside the memory where a "jump if short" (?) normally stands. So it only gets called when its true. This normally probably activates the Ban State or something similar to this.

Same for the Game Contract Wars. They have some indie or self made Anticheat called Saberclaw. The Ban Bypass works similar the way described above but you need a bit of knowledge inside Ollydbg/IDA since you will have a hard time finding it the first time with Cheat Engine. Once you have found it you can use Pattern Scanning instead.

I made Cheats for both of these Games using only CE the first few versions.
    Changed then from CE to C# (even a bit of C++) since Cheat Engine is a nice tool and so on but it got its bad sides too.

You can probably make cheats for every game using only CE, but you need to know how. I, for example, saw an Aimbot & ESP made only using CE. :'D

Cheers~

#LOGS
    12-02-2020 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto got gifted the Premium Membership from [MPGH]Azuki - sponsored by [MPGH]Flengo.
    27-11-2019 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto captured the GFX Team Base together with [MPGH]Howl & [MPGH]Poonce.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to defaulto For This Useful Post:

Demonz54 (05-31-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Learning a programming language is far different from creating a cheat, depending on the ramifications.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by citydrifter View Post
    Learning a programming language is far different from creating a cheat, depending on the ramifications.
    Exactly. Coding is the one thing. But creating cheats / hacks is the knowledge on how to use the knowledge of coding and tricks to give you some advantages out of it. Both have to be obtained by a lot of learning & practice.

#LOGS

Thanks
    In my opinion, if you're into learning a programming language, it's actually the same with learning a new language: learning by doing. You should start yourself from zero and look what you can do, try to learn more and more. It'd be pretty difficult to jump straight into a level of coding hacks. You might learn all the basics first, if you don't know yet, string, bool,...

Thanks
    Go to the udemy.com
    There're lots of programming courses out there, even for free

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Learn C# FIRST before making cheats.
    I've been programming C# for about 7-8 years now.

Buy a course on Udemy or learn by yourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Learn C# with Linkedin Learning accounts (they're cheap on here).
    Then look into memory management, pointers, etc.
    Then look into cheats
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Thanks for the useful information