Thread: Police Reports?

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    100 Thieves's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    5

    Thumbs up Police Reports?

    Hey everyone, I was looking to open up a store where I would be selling police reports for $30USD and this would include whatever is needed to fix your refunds or SE! this actually works i have 100% tested it out multiple times. Every time i fail a refund or SE i use the police report and i get the item i want.

    IF you guys are interested in these reports I will do a giveaway and start selling them once i have the requirements needed.

    Please let me know if this is allowed on MPGH @Joe @Lily

  2. #2
    motorgangster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    334
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Feel like this is highly illegal? How would it work? Like I gi]ve you name and sht I've never done an police report so idk how it works.

    Also what if the company investigates with the police?

  3. #3
    Danny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,622
    Reputation
    2835
    Thanks
    3,002
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    @ @RespectNF I don't personally remember the ruling on police reports

    I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

  4. #4
    Digital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Awooga, Mars
    Posts
    2,335
    Reputation
    265
    Thanks
    241
    My Mood
    In Love
    I've seen it offered before I think, I'm sure there's an interest in it though

  5. #5
    tnok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Can something like this be used for creating Uber Driver/delivery accounts?

  6. #6
    Neverpayforstuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    175
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    27
    It's all fun and games until the companies start verifying the police reports, then you get in real trouble.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Neverpayforstuff For This Useful Post:

    Callie (06-03-2019)

  8. #7
    gaerghaerhgaerhaerherh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverpayforstuff View Post
    It's all fun and games until the companies start verifying the police reports, then you get in real trouble.
    haha and then refunder who failed got caught

  9. #8
    niggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    11,224
    Reputation
    2219
    Thanks
    3,730
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by 100 Thieves View Post
    Hey everyone, I was looking to open up a store where I would be selling police reports for $30USD and this would include whatever is needed to fix your refunds or SE! this actually works i have 100% tested it out multiple times. Every time i fail a refund or SE i use the police report and i get the item i want.

    IF you guys are interested in these reports I will do a giveaway and start selling them once i have the requirements needed.
    now that can bite your (the guy who uses those) ass very fast

    and if theyre onto you shit goes south instantly

    i wouldnt wanna mess with that





    26.09.2012 Signed Up
    16.05.2017 Premium Member
    06.05.2018 - 07.08.2019 Publicist
    06.08.2018 - now Middleman
    17.12.2018 - now Marketplace Minion
    07.06.2019 - now Newsforce
    01.08.2019 - now Publicist
    15.08.2019 - now Fortnite Minion
    08.12.2019 - now GTA Marketplace Minion
    03.01.2020 - now Social Engineering Minion
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+
    10.01.2020 - now Cracking Minion
    07.02.2020 - now Head Publicist




    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.






  10. #9
    drugsnotpugs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    I'm interested. I'll add you now

  11. #10
    100 Thieves's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    5
    JUST AN UPDATE:

    For those wanting to know as many people should know you should always be using fake name when shipping something so that is why i was offering this but if you would be using this police report please know I do not take ANY RESPONSIBILITY if you mess it up and get in trouble. BE SAFE.

  12. #11
    gaerghaerhgaerhaerherh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by 100 Thieves View Post
    JUST AN UPDATE:

    For those wanting to know as many people should know you should always be using fake name when shipping something so that is why i was offering this but if you would be using this police report please know I do not take ANY RESPONSIBILITY if you mess it up and get in trouble. BE SAFE.
    If they get caught you will be in more trouble then someone who submitted them

  13. #12
    scriptkiddz007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100 Thieves View Post
    JUST AN UPDATE:

    For those wanting to know as many people should know you should always be using fake name when shipping something so that is why i was offering this but if you would be using this police report please know I do not take ANY RESPONSIBILITY if you mess it up and get in trouble. BE SAFE.
    idk the us laws but in my place they put u atleast 2 years in prision for creating those!!! i dont recommened u to offer this service but its ur decision gl anyway

  14. #13
    niggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    11,224
    Reputation
    2219
    Thanks
    3,730
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by 100 Thieves View Post
    For those wanting to know as many people should know you should always be using fake name when shipping something so that is why i was offering this but if you would be using this police report please know I do not take ANY RESPONSIBILITY if you mess it up and get in trouble. BE SAFE.
    is asked the staff above me and they have said this is not allowed

    so there is no more discussion about this needed and the thread will be closed





    26.09.2012 Signed Up
    16.05.2017 Premium Member
    06.05.2018 - 07.08.2019 Publicist
    06.08.2018 - now Middleman
    17.12.2018 - now Marketplace Minion
    07.06.2019 - now Newsforce
    01.08.2019 - now Publicist
    15.08.2019 - now Fortnite Minion
    08.12.2019 - now GTA Marketplace Minion
    03.01.2020 - now Social Engineering Minion
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+
    10.01.2020 - now Cracking Minion
    07.02.2020 - now Head Publicist




    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.






Similar Threads

  1. [WTB] AMAZON POLICE REPORTS 500GBP+ ORDERS
    By Bluku.refund4u in forum User Services
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-09-2016, 02:59 AM
  2. [WTB] Amazon.ca $741.47 Refunder without Police report
    By FanticSteal in forum User Services
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-25-2016, 08:53 PM
  3. Amazon Canada Police report required
    By AmzR in forum Marketplace Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-16-2015, 07:17 PM

Tags for this Thread