Thanks

GoBattle.io Hacks - Coins and/or Diamond Hacks

Name: GoBattle.io
    url: https://www.gobattle.io/#!
    Hack Request: Diamonds and/or Coins

I have very little experience "hacking" games but I attempted to use Cheat Engine on this one. I will list below what I have tried, bare with me if any of the attempts are incorrect.

Opened game in chrome,found process ID, multiplied ID by 8 using the windows calculator on programmer mode (e.g. Id is 2494 * 8 | Hex = 4Df0) and found the process that the game is running on. Attached Cheat Engine and attempted the below scans

-Scan for Unknown Initial Value -> Collected a coin -> Scan for Increased Value = a few results at first but after some attempts I would get 0 results.
    -Scan for Exact Value -> Binary/Bytes/2 Bytes/4 Bytes etc and would yield a few irrelevant results or zero results altogether.
    -Scan for String -> Exact Value -> found an address that changes as I pick up coins and I can edit it, but the edits do not save and seem to only be client side.

I suspect that the game can be hacked somehow, even if values are stored server side (not 100% sure if they are) due to looking at the leader boards. There are people with coin counts in the Billions and with kill counts in 5 digit range. Below are images on the leader boards for weekly, monthly, and overall.

To reiterate, I am trying to hack the coins and/or the diamonds. Coins are easier to pick up as every player and monster drops them on death, diamonds are found only in dungeon chests and each chest only yields 1 diamond. The reason I am going after coins or diamonds is that diamonds are used to level character stats like damage, Max HP, Regeneration, Luck, etc. but cost real life $ and coins can be traded for diamonds at a rate of 500,000/1 and can only be bought one at a time. Any help would be appreciated, even if it's information to point me in the right direction.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Capture.JPG  

Capture2.JPG  

Capture3.JPG  

Last edited by iretribution; 06-08-2019 at 10:01 AM.