Thanks

Post Looking for interesting features that wasn't implemented in hacks earlier

Hi. I know that game is dead, but I'd like to have some nostalgia from it. Also, I'd like to play with comfort and have a free time now, so I'm writing a hack for it. I already have simple battleye bypass and some working features, but I need a few weeks to implement all my ideas. I'm not pvp-guy in Unturned, prefer to avoid battles for fair-play:yup:.

Currently, I've found MSZ Reborn and TsunamiHack on ******, MikePure/DireWolf/MikeDirty on 2 forums, and BeyondCheat (slightly obfuscated) sources here. Anyway, I will implement most of features by myself, because all hack I’ve found are highly outdated and have lots of useless features for me. Are there any other hacks, which I missed? Below, I’ve highlighted features that I haven’t seen in other hacks before.

Do you have any ideas which I wasn't noticed, and them can be useful in-game?

// todo, easy
    1. no recoil/spread/shake
    2. no ballistic (will that work?)
    3. client-side rangefinder at all guns (is it possible?)
    4. increased guns range (not melee) (is that possible?)
    5. toggle day & reset daytime
    6. anti-spy with *beep* sound
    7. override vehicle max speed (is that possible?)
    8. vehicle noclip to move under terrain
    9. check who own's the storage/door/vehicle (is that possible? probably not, have to check)
    10. aim for closest zombie head + increase melee range to silently farm xp with chainsaw/bayonet (may cause fps drops)
    11. if some players are nearby at ~600meters, draw their names onto screen and distance to them https://i.imgur.com/tCaHl7S.png
    12. esp (glow) players(+skeleton boxes)/zombies/vehicles/animals/storages/airdrop
    13. Improve vehicle handling (what did that mean in Beyond hack?)
    14. walk on and under-water

// may take a while
    1. on hotkey, open huge map (satellite) and draw there players (with names and directions) and vehicles (name/locked/gas/tires/battery), this would be helpful to know where each player base is located at, and where I can build a house, also that map would be as separate window, so I could move while it would stay opened https://i.imgur.com/IdtoBnX.png
    2. glow and automatically pickup nearby items, also show their list on screen and distance to each: all items / only selected / none
    3. hotkey to: salvage all not-blacklisted items (to scrap and cloth) -> craft dressings from available cloth -> drop trash (flares, nails) -> sort all inventory (so it would have more free space available) except for binded to hotkey items. That’s would be really useful.
    4. while looking inside locker/crate, press shift+rightClick on item to move all items of the same type to locker/inventory (this could take a long time co code)
    5. ability to move through rocks or hide lockers in them or under the terrain/ground (is that “build everywhere” feature in Beyond?)
    6. 3rd person view on 1st person view servers (could cause problems with anti-spy)
    7. freecam (could cause problems with anti-spy)
    8. all achievements
    9. silent aim (must have it against other hackers :shrug
    10. hide walls (so I can shoot claim flags/lockers inside player base, or loot some crates through walls)
    11. increased interact range (to loot crates from other base from bigger distance? if that’s possible)
    12. flyable any vehicle (check if I can prevent it from destroying on unsuccessful landing. Possibly by converting it to normal vehicle just before landing)
    13. auto-planting (look for seeds at inventory, plant them to nearest free spot of the ground)

// done
    1. instant salvage (removing lockers/doors/walls from your own house in 1 second instead of 8 by-default)
    2. instant disconnect
    3. instant menus and chat animations (you don’t have to wait like 0.5-1 second until menu/inventory/chat will appear on your screen after you pressed a key)

// not interested
    1. fast firerate (someone can notice that)
    2. get high (useless)
    3. no rain / no snow (not cool to disable some game features)
    4. nightvision (useless because of toggle day)
    5. add friend to prevent esp and aimbot (I'm playing alone)
    Last edited by doozzik; 06-09-2019 at 01:59 PM.

Thanks
    up: done anti-spy with *beep sound*
    up: done toggle day + auto-reset for anti-spy

From sources which I've found, seems like BeyondCheat had the best design (code, not visuals) among all other hacks. I've found only its obfuscated version with randomly changed method names, and a free one, almost without functionality. Does anyone have its full source code?

Thanks
    done: ESP to show distance for items around ~300 meters: all / only selected / null. Find and pick up closest item to you in radius of 20 every 100ms (almost each tick). Got 20% framerate drop while drawing 250 item names on screen. Most code was picked from MSZ Reborn.

todo: Sort list items by distance, draw it to separate menu. That would allow to quickly see, if you need to visit&loot some town or skip it. Because other hacks drew items to screen and some item names were overlapped.

Also found code in Binjector cheat to draw lines from middle of the screen to item/zombie/player. But that caused more lags, so I will use it only for spotting players.

Thanks
    I look forward to this, thanks for redeveloping a hack

Thanks
    I have no more time to develop hacks, but instead I have some money I can spend on them. If you are developing hacks for unturned and can implement some custom features for me (they are not easy) - I can pay you 100-500 usd. Could be more, but that depends on features count, time, and quality of your code. No needs in battleye bypass.
    Last edited by doozzik; 10-17-2019 at 01:19 AM.